Chapter 4

Lady of Choi Clan


4

 
The news spread like fire. Everyone is talking about Sunhwa's and Hyosung's sudden transfer. Jihye had to increase the volume of her music in order to tune them out. Her family name kept being mentioned throughout the day. 
 
She sat on the steps at the school backyard. Seungri had to leave earlier to run an errand for Big Bang, much to her relief. She took out her food box and began to eat alone. She was enjoying the silence when someone walked into the backyard. She stands up in alert and found the two  maknae of B.A.P staring at her in surprise.
 
"Why are you here?" Jongup spoke up first.
 
"Eating." Jihye shortly replied, pointing at her food.
 
"Can we sit here?" Junhong's question caught her by surprise.
 
"What?"
 
"Can we sit here? It's a bit stuffy in the cafeteria and the hyungs are being... you know..." Junhong trailed off.
 
"Shut up, junhong." Jongup scolded him.
 
"Sure." jihye said.
 
"really?" Junhong brightened.
 
"You never did anything bad to me, so why not." Jihye's lips curved into a small smile as she motioned them to sit near her.
 
Jongup cautiously walked closer, knowing that the girl in front of them is the girl that his hyungs bullied. On the other hand, Junhong already skipped towards Jihye, his mouth gaping at the sight of her food.
 
"WOW! Hyung look!" he pointed at the luxurious food.
 
Jihye cursed in her head. She didn't get to prepare her own breakfast today and her brother just shoved the box at her before she left. She looked at the younger boy and chuckled when Junhong's eyes twinkled.
 
"You want this?" She asked.
 
Junhong just nodded. Jihye gave him an extra chopstick and stared at Jongup.
 
"You're not hungry? You can eat too, you know." She smiled.
 
She should be angry at them, she thought, but as far as she can remember, Junhong and Jongup are the only member of B.A.P that never said or do anything bad to her. They basically stand at the back, watching their hyungs bully her. Besides, there's no way she could get angry at the adorable boys in front of her.
 
"THIS IS SO GOOD!" Junhong shouted in glee.
 
Jongup finally sat next to him and grab some food.
 
"This is good." he mumbled.
 
"You can eat all of those. I'm not that hungry." Jihye said.
 
*****
After they inhaled her meal, Jihye put the box back on her bag. The boys watched her in curiosity as she looked back at them.
 
"What?" jihye asked.
 
"I'm sorry." Junhong and Jongup said.
 
"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
 
"You turned out to be a very nice person, noona. I don't understand why everyone hates you." Jongup mumbled.
 
Jihye shrugged.
 
"I'm used to it. No need to feel sorry for me."
 
"Noona, can we be friends? You have the best food and i really like you." Junhong beamed.
 
Jihye chuckled and looked at the older boy who nodded as well.
 
"Sure. why not?" Jihye smiled at them.
 
Their conversation was cut short when Jongup's phone rang. He read the caller id and his smile fell.
 
"yes, hyung? ... we're just taking a walk... okay hyung." He said before he hung up.
 
"Do we need to go?" Junhong pouted.
 
Jihye got up from her seat and straightened her skirt.
 
"You better go back now. I'm heading back to class anyway." She said and walked away.
 
"Can we meet again tomorrow?" Junhong asked.
 
Jihye looked back and nodded.
 
"I'll bring you some food too." She cooly waved and disappeared from their sight.
 
*****
 
Daehyun eyed them suspiciously.  Jongup and Junhong weren't this happy and talkative. They looked like they have the world of their own.
 
"Where did you go?" Himchan asked them.
 
"Backyard. We ate there." Junhong replied with a grin.
 
Yongguk shook his head and motioned them to follow him.
 
"Come on. Teen Top are waiting for us." He said.
 
"Let's beat their asses~!" youngjae beamed with confidence.
 
Daehyun laughed and put his mask on. It's been a while since their last fight. B.A.P is not a weak group, he can proudly say, knowing that they have beaten up dozens of school jjangs before. And this time, Teen Top will not be any different, he thought.
 
*****
Daehyun let out a string of curse words when L.Joe's fist landed on his stomach, sending him to the concrete ground. He didn't know the skinny guy could be that strong and he immediately regretted how he has underestimated them.
 
"You think you're that strong, huh? Your friends are probably unconscious now." L.joe Chuckled.
 
He looked around and cursed out loud. He was so focused on chasing L.joe, he didn't know he was lead to another area, away from his friends.
 
"They won't be able to save you here. You're in our territory." L.Joe said.
 
He was pissed. B.A.P may be a strong opponent but they were being jerks that tried to picked up a fight with his group. 
 
"What territory?"
 
"Ever heard of Choi Clan?" L.Joe raised his eyebrows.
 
"yeah, so?"
 
"We work for them." He smirked before he landed on last punch, causing Daehyun to lose consciousness.
 

2013.04.05 friday