Chapter 3

Lady of Choi Clan

3

 
"Did you hear what happened to Hyunah?" Jihye lowered the volume of her iTouch to eavesdrop the group of girls few desks in front of her.
 
The bell just rang and one of her classmate's friend barged inside with a pale face.
 
"What happened?" The other girl she remembered as Yoona asked.
 
Tiffany, the pale one, took a deep breath before she sat next to her friends.
 
"The Choi Clan destroyed the company!" she whispered a bit too loud.
 
They all gasped in fear and leaned in to get more information from Tiffany.
 
"So i heard she went back home only to find Kim Corp is nothing but history and they even had to move out of the country! People said Choi Clan is behind this."
 
Jihye secretly smiled. People may bullied her at school but no one messes with the Choi Jihye.
 
"So she's ...poor now?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"She's totally broke. Like really broke. I heard they barely get enough money to leave Korea."
 
"What did they do anyway? I don't think Choi Clan is that reckless..." seohyun wondered.
 
Tiffany looked at her friends before she opened .
 
"They said Kim Hyunah is the main problem. My brother was visiting Kim's residence when he saw The Clan. He said Kim Hyunah is the reason the Choi Clan decided to destroy them." Tiffany whispered.
 
They all started to chatter away and Jihye looked away from the window to find seungri staring at her with a smirk on his face.
 
"One day? That's quicker than the previous one." Jihye commented.
 
Seungri chuckled, remembering the previous "target" before Hyunah. Min Hyorin. The girl decided to pour her lunch and beat her up at break time.  And being the observant bodyguard, this doesn't go unnoticed. He immediately reported it to the rest of Big Bang who decided to destroy the company in few days, causing her family to move to the suburb with barely enough amount of money to eat for few days.
 
"I feel kinda bad." Jihye admitted.
 
They were sitting at the back of the school. The class had more free time since the teacher is absent. Seungri and Jihye decided to ditched and escaped to their secret place.
 
"Why? They beat up the princess." Seungri shrugged.
 
Jihye shook her head and chuckled.
 
"yeah."
 
"why do you want to stay low anyway?"
 
She shrugged.
 
"I don't want people to see me as the princess. I've had enough when I'm at home."
 
Seungri looked at her and smiled.
 
"It must be hard, huh? Not being able to kick their asses?" he said.
 
Jihye nodded and pouted.
 
"I'm basically learning how to control my temper." she laughed.
 
*****
 
"HEY YOU!" Yongguk pointed at Seungri and Jihye who were sitting at the swing.
 
They decided to lounged in the park after school when they heard his voice. Both of them looked up and found B.A.P walking closer.
 
"What?" Jihye asked.
 
"Looking ugly as always, loser." Daehyun smirked.
 
Jihye looked at him and smirked back.
 
"You still haven't learn how to spell my name?" 
 
She gasped when Daehyun suddenly pushed her to the wall with a force. 
 
"I'm not in a good mood right now, Jihye."
 
Jihye stared back at him and pushed him away.
 
"Let's go, Seungri." She walked away with seungri trailing behind her.
 
"Not so fast, little Sl*t." an annoying voice caused her to stop in her track.
 
Sunhwa and her followers stand in front of Jihye with evil smile on their faces.
 
"Excuse me." jihye said.
 
Sunhwa laughed and the rest of the gang started to throws out insults. Jihye took a deep breath to calm herself while Seungri watched her in amusement. He wished he could just smacked everyone unconscious but Jihye would kill her. So he just stared at her clenching her fists and steady her breath.
 
"What is that?" Sunhwa noticed jihye's silver necklace and snatched it.
 
Seungri let out a gasp. Jihye's eyes darkened when she saw her silver necklace on Sunhwa's hand. it was her mother's gift before she died and no one is allowed to touch it. She looked at Sunhwa and Hyosung who were in the midst of making fun of her non existent family and planning on selling the necklace.
 
"Give it back." Jihye gritted her teeth.
 
"I like this. I'm keeping this." Sunhwa grinned.
 
She glanced at her back. B.A.P is no longer here and she smirked when she noticed some of Sunhwa's followers has left to get her some food and drinks. That only left Sunhwa with her most loyal follower, Hyosung.
 
"you don't want to do that." her demeanor changed.
 
Jihye is no longer the quiet loser. Anger flashed through her brown eyes and she fixed her posture. Seungri gulped when he felt Jihye's strong aura as she walked closer to Sunhwa who was going to leave with her necklace.
 
Sunhwa laughed with Hyosung.
 
"What can you do, loser?" Hyosung asked.
 
"you shouldn't say that." Seungri cuts her off.
 
"Shut up, idiot!" Hyosung snapped.
 
"Give it back. One last chance, Sunhwa." Jihye said.
 
Sunhwa and Hyosung took a step back when they noticed her scary aura. The girl in front of them is not the Jihye they know. 
 
"No." Sunhwa said and before she knows it, Jihye's fist came in contact with her jaw, sending her to the ground.
 
"SUNHWA!" Hyosung screamed.
 
"Give it back. I can do more than this. We're no longer in the school and no one is going to find out." Jihye evilly smiled.
 
Sunhwa stands up and tried to hit her but failed. Hyosung decided to help Sunhwa but with Jihye's skills, they easily get thrown to the ground.
 
"I've had enough with you two. Don't mess with me." Jihye hissed and snatched her necklace back.
 
Seungri clapped and grinned.
 
"Good job. You didn't kill them." 
 
Hyosung and Sunhwa widened their eyes in fear. They have multiple bruises and their lips are bleeding. And Jihye did it in a few minutes only.
 
"Get rid of them. They better be gone tomorrow." Jihye coldly said before she walked away with her hand gripping the necklace as tight as possible.
 
Seungri watched her leave and sighed. He turned to the two girls on the floor, covered with bruises.
 
"You should have listened to her when she asked you for the necklace." he shook his head.
 
"She's a lunatic! What's wrong with you two!?!" Sunhwa shouted and winced in pain.
 
Seungri's lips curved into an evil smile.
 
"You just messed with the Choi Clan. and no one messes with the Choi Clan, especially with the Lady of Choi Clan." Seungri smirked.
 
They both looked at him in fear.
 
"Scared? Be thankful she didn't kill you two. The last girl that tried to steal that necklace ends up in a hospital. She's still in coma until now." Seungri continued to speak, causing the two of them to grow even paler.
 
"If you tell anyone about this, the Choi Clan won't stay silent. We'll kill everyone you love so better keep your mouth shut." Seungri said.
 
"Do you hear me?" he asked.
 
Sunhwa and Hyosung nodded frantically.
 
"Good. Now go home and pack up. We're kicking you out of korea." he grinned and waved them goodbye as he walked away to catch up with Jihye.
 

2013.04.03. wednesday