Chapter 15

Lady of Choi Clan


15

 
Jihye smiled as she listened to Daehyun telling her stories about B.A.P. She likes to hear his soothing voice and a smile would crept up her lips whenever he laughed during the story-telling. Daehyun took her to a small cafe where they can sit and talk about themselves. So far, she has found out his favorite hobby, which is eating. She also knows about his life with B.A.P and how he ended up with them. Daehyun was given the trust to her story as well, how she was trained from young age to be the heiress of Choi Clan with her brother, how she has to live different lives because she doesn't want to be treated like a monster. How she wants to be an artist and move to paris to continue her studies. Daehyun's eyes always softened when he listened to her story. 
 
Daehyun will never forget how stupid he was for bullying her in the past. He would slipped in apologies once in a while but Jihye always shrugs it off and smiled at him, telling him that all is forgiven. It was an interesting sight to see for Daehyun. How Jihye could turn from this sweet and shy girl in front of him into a leader of a gang and a merciless fighter.
 
"Oppa wants us to go back home." She told him when she read the text sent from Seunghyun.
 
"He said few hours of date is enough. He will lock me up in a tower if i don't get back home in an hour. That stupid brother." Daehyun laughed when he listened to her reading the text, trying to imitate her brother's voice.
 
"Let's go back home, then." He offered his hand.
 
*****
Everyone can see how the smile seemed to be permanently glued to Jihye's and daehyun's face when they got back. Seunghyun frowned, especially after L.Joe and Zico started to talk about certain... scene... that might have happened.
 
"What did you do?" he asked.
 
Jihye raised her eyebrows before she replied.
 
"Just talking. Daehyun is going back home now. I'll walk him out." she said and turned around.
 
Daehyun grinned and waved them goodbye. 
 
"We should do this again. I had a great time with you, Jihye." he said.
 
Jihye pinked and nodded.
 
"me too." she mumbled.
 
Seunghyun forced L.joe and Zico to pushed the wheelchair so he can spy on the two of them. His eyes almost fell out of its socket when he saw Daehyun leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, causing Jihye to blush.
 
"I'll text you." he whispered and hug her.
 
"okay." She bit her lips and smiled at him as he turned around and walked away.
 
*****
As soon as the door closed, Jihye turned her body around and glared at the three.
 
"Why are you spying on me?" she asked.
 
"He kissed you!" L.Joe squeaked.
 
"Yes, thank you for pointing it out, smarty pants." Jihye blushed and rolled her eyes.
 
"How's the date?" Zico wiggled his eyebrows.
 
Her frown turns to smile.
 
"It was amazing. Thank you for being the normal one, Zico oppa." she smiled.
 
"He kissed you!" Seunghyun winced.
 
"Oh puh-lease, like you never kiss Bom unni." this time, seunghyun blushed.
 
L.Joe and Zico snapped their heads towards him.
 
"You and bom noona?!" they exclaimed.
 
"You were cheesier and disgustingly sweeter than me and daehyun so don't comment on what we did." She grinned and laughed.
 
"This little brat! Come here!"
 
"Too bad you're still on your wheelchair.BYE~" She stuck out her tongue and ran upstairs.
 
Zico and L.Joe laughed.
 
"You brought it upon yourself, hyung. At least Jiyong hyung is not here. you know he'll take her side and will bully you." L.Joe grinned.
 
"shut up."
 
*****
"LOOK WHO'S BACK FROM HIS DATE~" Himchan sang.
 
Daehyun sent him a deadly glare before he entered the house. Jongup and Zelo greeted him with huge smiles on their faces. They ran towards him, almost knocking him off.
 
"What the hell?" he mumbled.
 
"SOOOO?" Jongup asked.
 
"Is she going to be our sister in law soon?" Zelo cheekily asked.
 
"OH SHUT UP!"
 
"Had a good time?" yongguk appeared with his fatherly smile.
 
Daehyun nodded and smiled.
 
"great time."
 
"Good. She might be your future girlfriend but she's our boss and if anything goes wrong, we'll the first one to die." Youngjae piped in.
 
"YAH!" Daehyun blushed.
 
"How is she?" Himchan nudged him as both of them walked to the kitchen.
 
Daehyun pulled out the water bottle from the fridge.
 
"She's more beautiful than she already was. I really like her, hyung." Daehyun said.
 
Himchan's eyes softened. His motherly instinct kicked in. Being the one in charge of the house, he knows their personalities very well and he knows it's not easy for Daehyun to open up and to fall in love with someone. And seeing him this happy made him happy.
 
"I'm glad. Treat her right, okay?" He patted Daehyun's shoulder.
 
daehyun nodded and smiled back.
 

2013.05.01 wednesday