Chapter 14

Lady of Choi Clan

it's a bit short >< i'll update again tomorrow 

 


 
 
 

14
 

 
L.Joe, Jiyong, and Zico were discussing some things when they saw Jihye across the street, slightly ajar as she held her phone to her ear. They stopped walking and watched her eyes widened and blush crept up her cheeks. After saying something, she ended the call and they can see a shy smile appeared on her face. Her eyes twinkled in glee as she starts to across the street.
 
She stopped on her track when she saw the trio grinning at her. Her cheeks got redder as she crossed the street and was about to run to her mansion when L.Joe grabbed her hand.
 
"Not so fast~"
 
"What's that all about?" Zico asked.
 
Zico has been a close friend of Jihye, considering he's the first member of the gang that was trained by her. 
 
"What do you mean? it was nothing. Now i have to go." She said and tried to pry L.joe off of her.
 
"Let's go together then." Jiyong cheekily said.
 
Jihye huffed, letting the three guys dragged her back to her own home. Once they're inside, Zico quickly lift her up on his shoulder and put her on the couch.
 
"Let me go!" she whined.
 
"not until you tell us who call you and what happen." L.Joe smirked.
 
"Why are you so interested anyway?" Jihye looked away from them.
 
"You look like you're in love." Jiyong replied.
 
"And we want to know who that guy is." Zico added.
 
"Who's in love?"
 
They all jumped at Seunghyun's deep voice. He wheeled himself to the living room and raised his eyebrows.
 
"So?"
 
"Um.. it was nothing, oppa. I'll just go." she tried to run away but was stopped by Jiyong who grinned.
 
"I think she's going on a date!" 
 
"JIYONG OPPA!"
 
Seunghyun's eyes widened.
 
"SOMEONE WANTS TO DATE YOU?!"
 
"YAH!"
 
Everyone laughed at the Choi siblings. When the laughter died down, seunghyun looked at his sister's eyes.
 
"Who is it?"
 
"aksjdhakjdh" she mumbled some incoherent words.
 
"jihye, you know i can lock you up if you don't tell me, right?"
 
Jihye sighed and glanced at the three before she answered.
 
"Daehyun."
 
"I KNEW IT!"
 
"MY DREAM CAME TRUE!"
 
"YOU LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!"
 
jihye gaped at the three who used to hate Daehyun. L.Joe is dancing in joy, Jiyong has this stupid grin on his face, and Zico looked... proud. Her eyes landed on her brother who just stared at her in disbelief.
 
"Are you sure?" he asked after a moment of silence.
 
Jihye bit her lips and nodded. a soft smile appeared on her lips.
 
"He's a nice guy. I wouldn't say yes if i don't like him." She replied.
 
Seunghyun sighed and patted her head.
 
"Make sure he doesn't break you heart or i'll kill him myself." He smiled.
 
Jihye gave him a hug, thanking him and send the immature three a deadly glare.
 
"I'm going to kill you when we practice tomorrow!" She said and run to her room.
 
*****
 
"Are you sure it doesn't look weird?" Jihye asked for the umpteenth time.
 
a week has passed and today is the day Daehyun will take her on a date. Bom happily lends Jihye her simple white dress that reached just above her knees and a pair of white vans. Dara and Minzy curled her hair, making sure it looks neater than usual. Chaerin is in charge of make up.
 
"You look beautiful, jihye. Daehyun will love it." Dara smiled.
 
"Now get down and meet him!" Chaerin chuckled and pushed her out of the room.
 
Jihye took a deep breath. She never felt this way before, to be so nervous in front of a guy, especially in front of Daehyun. She slowly walked down to the living room, where everyone is gathered. She saw Daehyun and Seunghyun talking and let out a sigh of relief when they smiled at each other. L.Joe, Zico, and Jiyong were having their own conversation until L.Joe saw Jihye at the door. 
 
"Jihye?" He asked.
 
At her name, Daehyun snapped his head towards her and was lost in a trance. He's lost for words. He just stood and approached her.
 
"You... you look beautiful." he said after a while.
 
Jihye smiled and take a good look at Daehyun's outfit. He's wearing a simple V-Neck T-shirt, a pair of jeans and a blazer. 
 
"You don't look so bad yourself." She grinned.
 
She looked into Daehyun's eyes and her smile softened. 
 
"Shall we go?" he asked.
 
She nodded and said her goodbyes before she walked towards Daehyun. He took her hand and grinned as they walked out of the mansion.
 

2013.04.30 tuesday