Chapter 26

Lady of Choi Clan


26

 
"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" BoA smirked when MBLAQ and Big Bang appeared in the main house. 
 
Seunghyun glanced at a familiar figure at the corner and sighed. He recognized the unconscious girl as Seohyun. He shook his head and looked away. It's sickening for him to see how this clan treated their gangs like they're robots. He wouldn't do that, he thought. His family wouldn't do that. He remembered how his father and his grandfather would always taught him to be respectful to his subordinates. He was taught to treat them as family, that's the only way to have a loyal and strong bond within the clan, he believed.
 
"Don't mind her. She's going to die soon." BoA waved her away.
 
"That's sick." Mir scrunched up his nose.
 
"This is called discipline. Something your clan lacked." Lee Teuk stepped up.
 
"Well, I guess it's not very working considering the rank of our clan is higher than yours." Seunghyun shrugged.
 
They all smiled in amusement when the Park Clan fumed in anger. It's so easy to provoke them, Jiyong thought. In a matter of seconds, the hell broke loose. BoA, Super Junior and DBSK might won in terms of number but with a solid teamwork, MBLAQ and Big Bang managed to dodge their attack and beat up most of them.
 
BoA quietly sneaked out to the back and took out her gun. She smirked and pointed the gun at Seunghyun.
 
"you're going down, Choi." She whispered.
 
"Not so fast, Miss Kwon." BoA froze at the voice behind her and the sound of her pulling the trigger.
 
"You..." 
 
"Yes, me. you don't think I would stay still in that stupid room while they all teach your clan a lesson, don't you?" Jihye smiled.
 
"JIHYE!" B.A.P barged in to chase SHINee and f(x).
 
Daehyun beamed when Jihye's eyes widened and she smiled at him.
 
"Now that we know she's okay, we can take our time teaching them a lesson." Zico walked in with Block B while dragging an older gang, Shinhwa.
 
"Aw. Is it almost over? We didn't get to have much fun." EXO walked in with 2NE1 behind them, pointing guns at them.
 
Jiyong grinned at Chaerin's voice and punched Shindong who tried to attack him.
 
"This is easier than we thought." Daehyun mused.
 
"True." Daesung chuckled.
 
In an hour, the Park Clan has successfully beaten. BoA cursed under her breath in anger when Jihye chuckled.
 
"Some things never change." Jihye whispered.
 
Letting the anger takes over, BoA ducked down and turned around to shoot Jihye. The voice was deafening. BoA saw Jihye's eyes widened and she smiled.
 
"This does. Goodbye, Choi Jihye."
 
"NO!" Daehyun screamed.
 
"This B*tch." Seunghyun growled as he took the gun from Jiyong and shot her leg.
 
BoA screamed in agony as she fell to the floor.
 
"Get her out of here. NOW!" Seunghyun shouted.
 
Daehyun, L.Joe and Zico nodded as they ran to Jihye. Daehyun gently picked her up and the three of them left to get her treated.
 
"I'm so tired." Jihye mumbled.
 
"Don't you dare close your eyes, Jihye." Daehyun growled.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you this plan. I guess i didn't think of this...thoroughly." She chuckled.
 
L.Joe looked away as tears fell down from his eyes. Zico stepped on the gas and drive as fast as he can to Gummy's place.
 
"Don't leave, you got that? Wake up, Jihye. We'll be there soon." Daehyun kept saying.
 
"I love you, Daehyun." She whispered before slowly losing consciousness.
 
"JIHYE!" L.Joe shouted, lightly slapping her cheeks.
 
*****
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Lee Teuk shouted when he saw Bom walked towards his sister and shoot her other leg.
 
"Teaching her a lesson." Bom seethed.
 
The couple stood in front of BoA who's now screaming in pain. Jiyong looked at her and shook his head. She should've known better, he thought. He glanced at the unconscious bodies scattered around the room and sighed. What are they thinking, putting amateur fighters to a fight like this, he asked himself. 
 
"Take them out." Taeyang told the rest of the gang present to take out the younger gangs.
 
Block B, B.A.P, and MBLAQ nodded as they pulled the unconscious bodies out of the room, leaving Super Junior, DBSK, and Shinhwa with Big Bang and 2NE1.
 
"Stop it!" Yunho roared.
 
Bom snapped her head towards him and gave him a deadly glare, which caused him to shrink back in fear.
 
"If your precious girlfriend doesn't shoot Jihye, none of this would happen." Bom hissed, shooting BoA's right arm.
 
Seunghyun fixed his eyes at BoA who can barely stands up.
 
"I'm going to tell every one of you this once. Don't you dare disturb my family and my clan anymore. This is a lesson for you. If you touched a single hair of my clan, I will do worse things than this." Seunghyun glared at everyone in the room.
 
Everyone nodded. Lee Teuk watched BoA whimpered in pain.
 
"She won't be able to walk again. Be thankful I spare her life. Let's go guys." Bom said.
 
"But your life? I don't think so." Jiyong said when he saw Yunho picked up a gun.
 
He pulled out his gun and shot the guy in the head. Everyone hold their breath in shock as Yunho's body fell to the floor. Jiyong looked at Lee Teuk.
 
"You better teach your underlings to listen to our words." Jiyong said as he walked out.
 
Yongguk walked back inside with a pale face.
 
"Hyung." He called seunghyun.
 
"She's dead, isn't she?" BoA chuckled.
 
"Go. We'll finish them off." Chaerin told Bom and Seunghyun when she saw the Park Clan smiling at the words.
 
Both of them gave their friends a thankful look before sprinting out of the room.
 
"Make her suffer." Bom told them before she disappeared.
 
"You don't have to ask." Dara grinned.
 
"Some people just don't deserve a second chance." The remaining members of Big Bang and 2NE1 shook their heads.
 
*****
Yongguk heard dozens of shots from inside the room and looked at Kyung and Chunji who shrugged.
 
"What about this guys?" He pointed at EXO, F(x), and SHINee.
 
"They're still young and untrained. There's a reason why they want them alive." Chunji said.
 
Kris blinked his eyes and tried to stand up but the pain stopped him.
 
"You're awake." Himchan said.
 
"Wh-- what's that voice?" He asked when another round of shots were heard.
 
"your boss is dead." Youngjae told him.
 
Kris widened his eyes. He couldn't believe it. He glanced at his friends who are still unconscious. The door was opened and Jiyong stepped out first. He looked at Kris and stopped in his track.
 
"I hope you don't mind we kill those guys who threatened you and your friends." He said.
 
"yeah." was all Kris could say.
 
"What?" Zelo looked at Jiyong.
 
"I've done my research. You guys are free. Make sure you don't join the wrong clan for the second time. It's better if you quit this life." Jiyong said.
 
Luna was the second one to wake up. She gasped at the sight of her friends.
 
"wh--"
 
Kris looked at her and gave her a small smile.
 
"we're free, luna."
 
She glanced at Choi Clan and her eyes glistened. Pushing away the pain, she went on her knees and gave them a bow.
 
"Thank you." She whispered.
 
Dara's eyes softened as she watched the two leaders bowed in gratitude. She glanced at the room and shook her head. She knows Park Clan was notorious for their threatening way but to use kids? She incredulously thought. She watched Krystal, the youngest of F(X) woke up and tried to stand up while Luna told her the news. Her eyes widened in shock as she stared back at Dara and the rest of the gang.
 
"Is my b*tch of a sister dead too?" she asked.
 
Her lips curved into a huge smile when Seungri nodded.
 
"Where are we going now?" She asked Luna.
 
"Come with us." Chaerin blurted out.
 
They all looked at her in shock.
 
"What?" Jiyong asked.
 
"What?" Chaerin asked back.
 
"Just come with us. You obviously need a place to stay. You can leave when you can get back on your feet." She said.
 
"Sorry for that." Minji grinned at Lay who has a broken nose.
 
"Sorry too." He mumbled as they all walked back to the car, not once looked back at the house.
 

2013.07.04 thursday