Chapter 23

Lady of Choi Clan


23

 
 
Daehyun gave her a small kiss as she entered the meeting room. Jihye smiled back and quickly went over to sit next to Seunghyun who scowled.
 
"So, what's with the emergency meeting?" She asked, her hand intertwined with Deahyun's.
 
"We might have a chance in ending Park Clan's childish attack." Jiyong grinned.
 
"What? how?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
 
Daehyun squeezed her hand in assurance as they listened to Lee Joon and Jiyong explaining everything. They all looked happy and pleased at the news but Jihye caught something the others didn't. He loves her. She couldn't ignore that little fact as she forced herself to focus on the plan.
 
"You okay?" Daehyun brushed her hair and gave her a worried look.
 
"yeah. it was nothing. just thinking." she smiled.
 
"So, we'll have to make it seems like their plan is working. And when they attacked us, we will be ready to make sure they're taken down once and for all." Jiyong concluded.
 
Everyone nodded and left their seats to get on with their daily lives. Lee Joon watched everyone left and sighed. He knew he did the right thing, but it still wasn't easy for him to see her with other guy.
 
"Lee Joon?" He looked back and saw Jihye staring at him.
 
"I thought you left with Daehyun." He approached her.
 
She just smiled and walked out with him.
 
"What you did was great... and.."  she looked at him and bit her lips.
 
"What?"
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't know about your feelings." She blurted out.
 
Lee Joon widened his eyes and she quickly looked away.
 
"I'm sorry. I just caught something when you explained what happened. I'm sorry I couldn't return your feelings." She said.
 
He looked at her and chuckled. His hand gently ruffled her hair.
 
"It's not your fault. If I didn't leave, we'll probably be together, right? But then again, everything happened for a reason. Don't blame yourself." He said.
 
She nodded with a small smile on her face. He was taken aback when she gave him a hug.
 
"Thank you, though. For not betraying us." she said.
 
"I couldn't if i wanted to, Jihye. Go, your boyfriend is sending me glares." He said and saw Daehyun leaning on the gate.
 
She laughed and shook her head.
 
"He's always like that. Idiot." She said.
 
"You look very good together. Make sure you make this work. He's probably the only guy everyone approved." He grinned, receiving a slap on the arm.
 
Jihye blushed and mumbled a goodbye before she skipped to her boyfriend, giving him a light peck on the lips.
 
 
*****
 
"So... what did you talk about?" daehyun asked.
 
"Are you jealous?" Jihye grinned, causing the latter to blushed.
 
"N-no!"
 
"You're so cute." She laughed.
 
"Oh shut up."
 
"I found out he has... feelings for me." She said after a while.
 
Daehyun looked at her, clearly worried she might have a change of heart. She gave him a small smile and looked back to the front.
 
"I said sorry. I couldn't return his feelings. Well... things might've been different if he didn't leave but then again, i'd still meet you. And everything would be just like how it was supposed to be." she said.
 
Daehyun smiled at her shyness. She holds his hand as swing it back and forth.
 
"We're going to end up together. Even if you're with other guy. I'll probably find a way to make you mine." He said.
 
"True." She laughed.
 
*****
 
"I DON'T CARE, SEUNGHYUN! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" Bom's voice boomed throughout the mansion.
 
Lee Joon quickly dialed BoA's number and told her to listened to the fight.
 
"Well this is interesting. What happened?" She asked Lee Joon.
 
"Seunghyun was trying to stop all the fight. He said he needs a break from all this. He found the letter." Lee Joon replied.
 
"Good." Boa smiled.
 
She sent him a love letter for Seunghyun through Lee Joon and told Lee Joon to make sure Bom saw Seunghyun reading it. 
 
"Bom, i didn't know about her feelings okay! I need time to think!" Boa's ears perked up at the mention of her.
 
"You need time to think?! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Are you saying you have feelings for her?"
 
"I DON'T KNOW OKAY! i just... if i know about her feelings all this years..."
 
"You'll be with her, won't you?" BoA heard Bom's pained voice and victoriously smiled.
 
"I'm sorry, bommie..."
 
"Don't call me bommie, you jerk!"
 
"Oppa?" She heard Jihye's voice in the background.
 
"What's wrong?" 
 
"Ask that jerk!" Bom hissed.
 
"What did you do? What is this letter?"
 
BoA waited for the next response and chuckled to herself when she heard Jihye's gasp.
 
"What are you doing with Boa?"
 
"She sent me the letter. I just.. I didn't know.... "
 
"Do you like her?" Jihye asked.
 
Silence came and Boa waited for his answer.
 
"Oh my god, i can't believe this. You do!" Bom shrieked and she soon heard the door slammed.
 
"Well, I guess the plan worked." lee joon whispered.
 
"Good job, Lee Joon. Wait for my next order." She smiled and ended the call.
 
Yunho wrapped his arms around her body and kiss her.
 
"So?" He asked.
 
"Everything's going smoothly. I'm going to break his heart like he breaks mine." She smiled and kiss him.
 
*****
 
"Well, that's exhausting. Who wrote this stupid script anyway?" Park bom entered the house and throws herself onto the beanbag.
 
"Your own boyfriend, Unni." Jihye snickered with Daehyun next to her.
 
Seunghyun flushed while Bom gave him a glare.
 
"Could you even be more dramatic, tabi?" She sarcastically said.
 
"It's good though. She bought it." Lee Joon said between his laughters.
 
Seunghyun grinned and stuck out his tongue at Bom.
 
"Oh no you did not!" She gasped and started chasing him around the living room.
 
Lee Joon laughed and shook his head at the sight of the childish couple. He glanced back at Jihye and Daehyun and smiled to himself. It has been a few weeks since the 'talk' and things has gotten a lot better between everyone.
 
"Do you want me to introduce you to someone?" Jihye asked.
 
"What?" Lee Joon snapped his head at her.
 
"Well, you look lonely and i don't want you to bother Chundoong too much." She grinned.
 
"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes.
 
"Get away from her, Daehyun." Lee Joon said.
 
Daehyun laughed.
 
"You're taking him away from me too! HOW COULD YOU!" Jihye gasped.
 
"You really are a drama queen. It runs in your blood." Lee Joon laughed and walked away from them.
 
"I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK CHANGSUN!"
 
He roared in laughter as he heard Jihye scolding Daehyun for laughing at her.
 

2013.06.02 sunday