Chapter 19

Lady of Choi Clan

EXAM IS OVER!!! i barely get enough sleep this week and the last week TT^TT so tired of exams BUT! it's all done and i can continue the story *Confetty* i'm sorry i've kept you waiting!!! :D

ENJOY!!!!!

 


 
 
 

19
 

 
"Hey." Lee Joon looked up and see Jiyong standing in front of him with a sympathetic smile on his face.
 
"Hey, hyung." he gave him a small smile.
 
"Can I sit here?" he asked and waited until Lee Joon gave him a nod before he sat next to him.
 
Lee Joon watched Jiyong took a small glance at him from his peripheral vision.
 
"What brings you here?" Lee Joon asked.
 
The older guy let out a small sigh and leaned back. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he watched the fishes in the pond.
 
"Jihye is really hurt when you left. She really cares about you, you know that?" Jiyong started.
 
"I know."
 
"You should give her more time to accept you back. It's not easy for her to let people in into her life."
 
"What about Daehyun? and those B.A.P guys? I know they weren't close before." Lee Joon surprised himself with the amount of jealousy in his voice.
 
"Daehyun is an exception, I guess... He used to bully her and look at them now." Jiyong chuckled.
 
Lee Joon let out a silent sigh. He knows that, he kept thinking. He knows everything about Jihye and yet Daehyun is the one she chose. 
 
"And I know you've taken a liking on her too." He snapped his head towards Jiyong in surprise.
 
"You knew?"
 
"I saw how you look at her. I know you really like her and I have no rights to stop you from liking her. I just want to tell you, don't do anything you will regret in the future. Sometimes, you just have to be content with being friends." He sympathetically said.
 
"Regret?" lee Joon asked again in confusion.
 
Jiyong just chuckled. He patted lee Joon's back and stands up.
 
"Just make sure you think of your action thoroughly before you did something." 
 
 
*****
 
Jihye panted as she dropped her body to the ground. Daehyun walked to her and help her up.
 
"You're doing great. All of you. I can see you guys are improving." She grinned at B.A.P.
 
Jongup and Zelo who have become her little brothers beamed at the compliment and pushed Daehyun away to give her a hug, causing the latter to grunts in annoyance.
 
"wae hyung?" zelo blinked innocently.
 
"nothing." he shook his head.
 
Youngjae, Himchan and Yongguk watched him in amusement as they all rest on the floor.
 
"Well, you can go home now. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and locked her eyes with Daehyun.
 
"THIS IS JUST SAD! I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING TO ALL SIX OF US, NOT JUST DAEHYUN!" Himchan dramatically clung to Youngjae who shoved him off to the ground.
 
"Get away hyung." he mumbled.
 
Jihye blushed furiously and Daehyun is not any better.
 
"I'M TELLING EVERYONE!!" She whined.
 
"But you only look at Daehyun. I know he's handsome and you love him but please, we need to go home too." Himchan wiped a fake tear.
 
Jihye sighed, trying to calm her beating heart. 
 
"Himchan oppa" She smiled.
 
"she called me oppa!" Himchan mocked Daehyun.
 
"Do 50 pushup and 50 sit-up before you go home. The rest of you can go home now." She smirked.
 
"Not fair." he mumbled.
 
"Well, you started it." She stuck out her tongue.
 
"See you hyung." Daehyun grinned.
 
"Oh Shut up."
 
*****
 
Seunghyun watched the man in front of him stared back at him with so much determination.
 
"So you're saying you want to confess to my sister?" He repeated.
 
Daehyun nodded and smiled.
 
"I know I'm the least person you probably want your sister to end up with but trust me, i will not repeat my mistake. I'm in love with her and i know you're her brother so i want to get your permission first."
 
Seunghyun stayed silent and glanced at Jiyong, Bom, and Chaerin who were looking at both of them with a smile on their face. He looked back at Daehyun and nodded.
 
"I approve. You better not hurt her or i'll personally kill you." He said.
 
A huge grin appeared on Daehyun's face as he run to give Seunghyun a hug.
 
"Thank you! I give you permission to kill me if I hurt her." He beamed.
 
"Just go." Seunghyun mumbled.
 
"OKAY! GOOD NIGHT, HYUNG! Good night, everyone." He couldn't wiped of the smile on his face as he left the mansion.
 
"Well... That's nice of you." Jiyong said.
 
"You made a good decision, Seunghyun." Bom smiled.
 
"He has enough courage to like my sister and to come up to me to ask for permission, in front of the three of you. I think he's worth it. Besides, i know my sister will kill me if i said no."
 
They all laughed at Seunghyun's hopeless face.
 
 
*****
 
[Somewhere in Busan]
 
"Lee Changsun? This is the guy that is in love with the Lady of Choi?" a female voice asked.
 
She's wearing a pair of killer heels, her mini dress that reached to her mid thighs, and tons of jewelry on her body. Her long brown hair was tied into a high ponytail as she sat on the leather chair. She read the file before she throw it to the table. Her eyes bored into the skulls of the man in front of her.
 
"yes, mam. We believe he's still in love with her too. And with daehyun in the way, he won't stand a chance. it's a good way to attack them."
 
"Great job. How's that two idiots and that bunch of stupid girls?" she asked.
 
"They're recovering. Girls Generation is still in the punishment room." A man under the name Siwon said.
 
"Make sure this plan work. And i want Seohyun to get a worse punishment. That girl needs to be taught a lesson." She huffed.
 
"yes mam." the all bowed.
 
"And my brother?" she asked.
 
"he's with his fiance. They're in a meeting with SHINee." Yesung answered.
 
"Good." She smiled and dismissed them.
 
"Call Yunho for me, please." she said before they left.
 
"Yes, miss Kwon." 
 
She smiled and looked at the small photo frame on the desk. She has taken their mother's last name to preserve her existence ever since her mother got exiled from the clan. 
 
"I am going to destroy you, Choi Jihye. And I will make you regret that you rejected me for that Park Bom woman, Choi Seunghyun." she whispered, clutching to her necklace with an engraving of a snake at the back.
 
 

2013.05.18 saturday