Chapter 24

Lady of Choi Clan


24

 
Jihye walked inside the cafe and spotted the woman she's been searching for. A small smile crept up her face as she pushed her glasses up and sit few seats behind her. She took out her phone and texted Lee Joon about her whereabouts. He appeared at the door few minutes later and greeted the woman.
 
"How's bom and Seunghyun?" She asked.
 
"Our plan is doing great. They're not as close as before. And I think he's thinking about you. What are we going to do now?" He asked.
 
BoA lets out a small laugh and sipped her coffee. She stared at the man in front of him and smiled.
 
"you did well, Lee Joon. I'm proud of you. I never thought a Choi could switch side so easy." she chuckled.
 
"Technically, I'm no longer a Choi after I left. You would remember that." Lee Joon said.
 
Jihye picked up her newspaper and started to read while she listened to the conversation.
 
"We really need to step up our game. We'll be attacking the Choi Clan in a week. Make sure no one suspects anything. Our main target is the princess and to destroy the clan." BoA said as she stood up and grabbed her purse.
 
She looked at Lee Joon for one last time and smile.
 
"you did great. You'll get your rewards soon." 
 
 
*****
 
"one week? We need to get ready right now." Seunghyun told everyone as they gathered in the main house.
 
Jiyong glanced at the girl he has treated like his own sister and smiled. She was smiling at Daehyun and never in his life he would expect to see such loving expression from her. Daehyun gave her a small kiss on her forehead before whispering something that caused her to giggle.
 
"Is something funny?" Jiyong snickered when Seunghyun frowned at his sister's PDA.
 
"Nothing." Jihye blinked and gave him an innocent smile.
 
"Stop doing that. I'm her brother and I feel sick looking at both of you kissing." He said, causing everyone to erupt in laughter.
 
Jiyong chuckled at how red the couple face turned.
 
*****
 
"Let's go out." jihye suggested.
 
She swings her hand back and forth as Daehyun hold her hand. Both of them are on their way back home after the meeting.
 
"Next week. When this is over, I'll take you out." He said, protectiveness growing up inside him.
 
"Come on!!! Just to the ice cream parlor? Please?" She pouted.
 
Daehyun sighed and nodded. There's no way he couldn't give in to her pouty face. Jihye did a victory dance and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 
"I love you Daehyun." She said, blushing a bit.
 
Daehyun turned to her and watched her looked away in embarrassment. He chuckled and pulled her closer.
 
"I love you more." He kissed the top of her head.
 
"Please don't ever leave me?" She said and looked up.
 
Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. She has never been this insecure before, he thought. But he nodded and smiled at her.
 
"I won't."
 
"What's with the sudden question?" He asked her.
 
She shrugged and smiled back.
 
"Just feel like it."
 
*****
 
Park Bom woke up earlier that day. She was never a morning person but today, she just couldn't find herself sleeping throughout the day like she always do. She glanced at Seunghyun's sleeping figure next to her before she walked out of her room and stopped to frowned. She has been living with the Choi for a while and she perfectly knows that Jihye used to make a lot of noise in the morning. But today is different. The house was eerily quiet and she doesn't like the feeling.
 
"JIHYE?" She called out and knocked on her door.
 
Not hearing any answer, she pushed open the door. The room was empty. Everything looked like a mess inside the room and the first thing she did is scream when she noticed something on the floor.
 
Seunghyun's eyes snapped opened at the sound of Bom's screams. He ran out of his bedroom and found his girlfriend on the carpeted floor of Jihye's room, her eyes wet and her hands were stained with red liquid. He held his breath and slowly approached her.
 
"W-what happened?" He whispered and looked around, hoping his assumptions were wrong.
 
"I can't find Jihye... This is blood, Tabi! A FREAKING BLOOD!" She cried into his chest.
 
Seunghyun let her bloodied hands dirtied his white shirt as his grip on her tightened. He saw Jihye's empty bed and felt a stab on his chest.
 
"Come on, Bom. Let's get you cleaned up. I'm going to call Jiyong, L.Joe and Daehyun. Maybe they know where she is." He tried to calmed her down.
 
He couldn't blame her. Bom has been a sister and a mother figure to Jihye. She always took care of her like they're blood related and his heart hurt to see Bom shaking in fear. This is not the fearless girl who can beat a group of guys on her own, he thought. He quickly took her to their bedroom and gently pushed her into the bathroom. After he heard her turning on the shower, he dialed his best friend.
 
"Hyung? What's up? It's still... 6 in the morning." Jiyong's raspy voice answered him.
 
"Is Jihye with you?" Seunghyun asked.
 
"What? No... wait.. Chaerin? Is Jihye here?" He heard Jiyong asked Chaerin in the background.
 
"She said no one came. What's wrong?" Jiyong sensed something wrong from Seunghyun's tensed voice.
 
"She's not here. I... Bom... we saw blood in her room... It's a lot of blood..."
 
"What?!"
 
"God, Jiyong If anything happens to her..." Seunghyun croaked.
 
"Don't say that. I'll be there in five. Get the others." Jiyong ended the call.
 
He composed himself before calling the others to come as quickly as possible. Daehyun's the second one to arrived, followed by L.Joe.
 
"What happened?" Daehyun panicked when he couldn't see his girlfriend in the house.
 
"Hyung? Where's Jihye?" L.Joe asked.
 
Seunghyun couldn't answer them. He took them upstairs and heard L.Joe let out a string of curse. Daehyun paled at the sight of blood in front of him.
 
"Did they take her? I swear I'm going to ing chop their heads off." L.Joe hissed.
 
"Whose blood is that?" he whispered.
 
L.Joe stopped cursing and turned to Seunghyun.
 
"it's not... Jihye's, right?" He asked.
 
"I don't know..." Seunghyun answered.
 
Daehyun fell on his knees and blankly stared at the puddle of blood. The memories of yesterday's conversation flooded back. Her weird I Love You and promises. Is that a sign? he asked himself, unaware of L.Joe and Jiyong trying to picked him up and took him to the living room.
 
Park Bom exited the bedroom and was met with her three best friends. She noticed their red eyes and walked closer to them to enveloped them in a hug.
 
"We're going to make them pay." She whispered, followed by three nods.
 
 
 

2013.06.30
Sunday

 
 
I'm so sorry i haven't update in YEARS TT^TT i have this stupid writer's block and i just lost all will to write. But it's getting better now :) I'm starting to write again and hopefully i can finish this story. I hope you guys still support this fic :)
thanks :D
 
love, seoulchae