Chapter 18

Lady of Choi Clan


18

 
 
Lee Joon parked his car in front of the huge main house. It has been years since he last stepped into the house. Once he got out of the car, he take a good look of the familiar surrounding. It hasn't changed much, he thought. The house still have the same interior. He noticed the new paint on the wall. It used to be white, he smiled, remembering his times with Jihye and the rest of Choi Clan. 
 
"Come in." Jihye opened the sliding door for him and Thunder.
 
There are a lot of familiar faces in the room, and most of them don't look pleased to see him. Thunder bowed at them before he took a seat near G.O and Seungho. Lee Joon followed suit. He took a glance at Daehyun who was seated with B.A.P and Jihye by his side. He couldn't help but to feel jealousy rose inside him. Daehyun is holding her hand and she's smiling at him despite the tension in the room. He tore his gaze away and was met with two pair of glaring eyes that belongs to L.Joe. He's still glaring at him, hurt evident in his eyes.
 
"This is MBLAQ. They're investigating the crime case in Jihye's school and they think it has something to do with our Clan." Seunghyun started.
 
"You probably recognized Lee Joon and Thunder. This is Seungho, the leader, G.O, and Mir. MBLAQ, this is some of our family. Zico, L.Joe, Jiyong- leader of Big Bang, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, and B.A.P. You also know me and Jihye, leaders of Choi Clan." Seunghyun finished the introduction.
 
The door suddenly slid open with strong force, revealing a petite woman with distraught expression. There are three other women behind her, gasping at the sight.
 
"Noona." Thunder abruptly stands up.
 
"Chundoong?" She whispered, making sure her brother is really in front of her.
 
He nodded and approached her. But before he could pulled her into a hug, she lunged at him.
 
"YOU! YOU DESPICABLE HUMAN!" She shouted and landed punches at her own brother.
 
Thunder tried to dodge but some of her punches successfully landed on his face, much to his surprise, considering her sister is not the strongest in 2NE1. 
 
"Unni!" Minji and Chaerin tried to pry her away from him but Dara can be an extremely strong woman when she's in rage.
 
"Don't stop her. Let him taste the pain." Park Bom said, looking at her well manicured nails.
 
"Hyung." Mir ran to his aid but was stopped by Lee Joon.
 
"don't. It's his sister." Lee Joon bitterly smiled.
 
"He's hurt!" mir snapped.
 
"That's the point. She knows when to stop." Lee Joon said.
 
After 10 minutes, dara finally stopped attacking him. She panted, her eyes now filled with fresh tears. Thunder coughed and wiped out the blood on his lips and slowly stands up.
 
"You idiot! How could you! Five years! FIVE FREAKING YEARS!" Dara seethed.
 
Everyone was silent, waiting for Thunder's next move. They all widened their eyes in shock when he quickly pulled his sister into a hug, ignoring her struggle.
 
"I'm sorry, noona. I really miss you." He cried.
 
"You punk." She croaked, finally relaxing and wrapping her arms around her brother.
 
Park Bom smiled at Dara and Thunder's reunion. Being the closer friend to dara, she could easily read Dara's unstable emotion when it comes to her brother. And she knows that letting her anger out will do her good. She looked at the crowd and gave them a wave.
 
"Hello boys, and Jihye." She sat next to Seunghyun.
 
"ahem. This is Park Bom, Dara, Minji and Chaerin. Chaerin's the Leader of 2NE1. girls, this is MBLAQ. G.O, Seungho, Mir. You know the other two." Jiyong said.
 
"What's wrong?" Chaerin gave Jiyong a kiss on his cheek before she sat next to him.
 
Seungho started to explain his mission and his plan. He's quite surprised by how calm they were after the whole fight. 
 
"Donghae and Eunhyuk? Weren't they the two that shot you?" Bom asked Seunghyun.
 
"Yeah. But Jihye already beat them up so you don't have to kill them." Seunghyun nodded.
 
Bom high fived the latter and grinned.
 
"Great job, Jihye. If I were you, i'd shot them." She said.
 
"Unni, we're not allowed to bring weapon." Jihye laughed.
 
Daehyun chuckled at the conversation. Since he's been dating her, he has grown a lot closer with the main family of Choi Clan, 2NE1 and Big Bang. He still remembers the first time he heard this kind of conversation and he paled at how easy the conversation flowed. But then he understands that's how Park Bom talked. She's one of the most merciless fighter in Choi Clan, according to Jihye. He even tried to prove her strength and end up unconscious after 10 minutes of sparing. He watched MBLAQ gawked as the listened to the conversation and he smiled. His hand is still holding hers and he liked how her hands fits him. 
 
"So...  what are you proposing?" Seunghyun asked.
 
Seungho glanced at everyone who glued their eyes on him before he clears his throat.
 
"We would like to ask for your cooperation in handling this case. It would be great if you can give us names of people that might want to hurt your clan. And If we work together, we might stop the crime." 
 
Seunghyun looked at his group and nodded when they saw approval in their eyes.
 
"We can give you names of the gangs in Park Clan. After today's incident, i can say they're the one behind all this. Ailee and Leehi can track down some evidence. I guess we can join force on this." Seunghyun smiled.
 
Seungho nodded in gratitude as both of them shake hands. Jihye just stared at Daehyun in worry.
 
"it'll be okay." He smiled at her and pats her head.
 
"I just..." She couldn't find any words but Daehyun understands. 
 
She has told him about Lee Joon and Thunder and how they just disappear one day, breaking everyone's heart. She told him that Lee Joon used to be her closest friend aside from L.Joe and she used to have crush on him. And Daehyun has been trying to reassure himself that she doesn't like him anymore. That Jihye belongs with him, not Lee Joon.
 
 
*****
 
Lee Joon was walking around the neighborhood, reminiscing his past when he heard some people talking. He walked closer and hide behind a wall to listen.
 
"You better ask her, Daehyun." He recognized L.Joe's voice.
 
"How?" 
 
"Just tell her you love her and you want her to be your girlfriend. Easy as that." 
 
He paled at L.Joe's sentence. He knows that Jihye is in love with Daehyun and he knows that if he ever confessed, she'll accept him without even thinking.
 
"Do you think she'll say yes?"
 
"OF COURSE YOU IDIOT! Just go get her some flowers and tell her how you feel." L.joe said.
 
"I guess I will... Maybe after all this... chaos is over." Daehyun said.
 
"You better hurry up cause i know Lee Joon is after her heart as well." L.Joe told him.
 
Lee Joon sighed as he watched the two walked away. L.Joe has always been the observant guy and he should've known that his feelings for Jihye will not stay hidden.
 

2013.05.08 wednesday