Chapter 1

Lady of Choi Clan

1

She shooed away the servants that tried to help her with her bags and just strutted out of the house with her old backpack sling over one shoulder. She looked at her driver before she ignored him and grabbed her bicycle and left the house that's bigger than the president's house.

 
"Where is Jihye?" A tall man in his 20s descended the stairs.
 
His eyes pierced through the servants' eyes as he waited for the answer. 
 
"She left few minutes ago, young master." one of the meekly replied.
 
"The car is still out. Did she take her stupid bike?" he asked and they nodded.
 
He let out a silent curse and walked out after he took the car key from the butler. He greets the driver and hopped into his own car, a black Lamborghini. He sped off as soon as the guard open the gate. He slowed down the speed when he saw a familiar figure at the side of the street, with her bicycle. He finally stopped the car in front of her so she won't escape.
 
"What the hell are you doing?" she raised her eyebrows.
 
"Taking you to school. Throw away that stupid bike and get inside." He replied.
 
She rolled his eyes in annoyance. It has been their morning routine for the past years and her brother seemed to be determined to take her to school.
 
"No. Goodbye." She said and started to bike away from her brother.
 
"You know, i can just follow you like this." He caught up with her, causing her to groaned.
 
"Just go!" She hissed.
 
"No."
 
"Fine." she huffed and took out her phone.
 
"Who are you calling?"
 
"Oppa." She smiled when someone answered the call.
 
"Jihye~ what's up?"
 
"Come out please?"
 
"JIHYE~" A familiar voice caused her to smile.
 
She looked up and waved at the man who came out of the balcony wearing nothing but his pajamas trousers. He leaned on the railing and smirked when he noticed the infamous black Lamborghini. He motioned her to wait while he walked back inside to go out from the house.
 
"What are you doing here?" She heard her brother scowled.
 
"You need to stop treating her like a baby." He laughed and pulled out the key.
 
"GIVE THAT BACK, JIYONG!"
 
"Thanks, oppa." Jihye grinned and hurriedly went on her bike and left her brother with Jiyong.
 
*****
 
"She's bullied, you know. I want to take her to school so i can beat the crap out of them." Seunghyun said.
 
"Yes i know. But you should know she's your sister and she knows all kinds of martial arts. She just wants to keep her identity a secret. It's not very fun to be known as the youngest child of Choi Clan." Jiyong replied.
 
Seunghyun sighed. 
 
"you're right."
 
"Let's get inside, hyung. Chaerin is cooking breakfast." He grinned.
 
"Are you sure you love her or you just want to eat a decent food everyday?" Seunghyun laughed.
 
*****
 
"Hey, loser. Did my homework yet?" she heard a voice, followed by laughter.
 
She secretly rolled her eyes when he slammed her locker and pinned her.
 
"are you deaf now?"
 
"My name is Jihye, Daehyun. If you can't do your own homework, at least remember your helper."
 
Daehyun smirked and leaned closer.
 
"You should know what i'm capable of, Jihye. Better not act out." 
 
'i can kill you in a blink of an eye, idiot.' Jihye thought and just nodded before she handed him the homework.
 
"Good girl." He patted her head and left with the rest of the gang.
 
She sighed for the umpteenth time when she heard annoying giggles coming her way. 
 
"Well well well... If it isn't the loser." 
 
"Well well well,.. If isn't the girl who claimed to be the queen of the school." Jihye mimicked her tone.
 
"You better shut up, little . I can make your life worse by a snap of a finger." She hissed.
 
Jihye stared at Sunhwa and her clique before she shrugged and left them.
 
"You'll get it, Jihye!" She heard Sunhwa cursed.
 
*****
Her lips curved into a tiny small as she took the empty seat at the back corner of the class. She her iTouch and was soon lost in her sanctuary. 
 
"Jihye~" someone pulled out her headphone and she let out a curse when she saw the annoying smile of her personal bodyguard.
 
"Get lost, Seungri. I thought i told my brother to stop sending you to school." She snapped.
 
No one beside them is in the class yet, which gave Seungri and Jihye the chance to bicker.
 
"We've talked about this before. It's dangerous for you to be on your own." Seungri sighed, taking a seat next to her.
 
"You have graduated 2 years ago! And for you information, i know martial arts and i can handle guns and knife. You shouldn't be worried." 
 
"But you are--"
 
"Young lady of the Choi Clan. I know. But i'm not a weakling, Seungri."
 
Seungri sighed and gave her a sympathetic smile.
 
"At least i'm not an old guy, right? I still look like your friend." he lightened up the atmosphere, causing her to chuckle.
 
"Can't argue with that. Now shut up. That stupid gang is coming." Jihye whispered and turned back to her music.
 

2013.04.01. monday