Found Her

The Reality of Mythology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The earth in the South Korea area is now scorching hot that even the birds decides to play in the fountain instead. In the middle of the park, sit five men on 2 benches next to each other, who seem to be out of place with their regal suits when the citizens around them are wearing as minimal as possible. Everyone looks at them weirdly but none of them even bothered by the stares.

“Sol! Tone the sun down, please!” The youngest fans himself.

“Okay!” The Mohawk man that goes by the name of Sol answers cheerfully but he flicks his fingers and let out a blue fire from his finger instead and pointing it at the maknae, creating a more unbearable heat.

“How could you!!” The maknae scowls and runs to the other bench, towards the longhaired man who can only shake his head.

“DL, splash some water on me” The mint haired man orders the blonde, who huffs but obliged at the older man’s order.

“I might run out soon if you keep asking me this” DL whines while splashing the mint haired man with drips of water from his fingers but the rest of the boys laugh at the absurdity of his sentence.

“TOP, why don’t you darken this place up? I think the people wouldn’t mind…” The youngest asks for another favor from the other man.

TOP chuckles, “and let Hyperion scolds me? No thanks”

"Oh come on! Hyperion wouldn't mind! We can tell him that his son is the one who asked for it!" The maknae begs.

"YA! leave me out of it!" Sol yells back.

“This case better be good… I really thought I don’t have to come back here…” The longhaired man mutters with his arm covering his sweated forehead.

“What is it about earth that you hates so much, GD?” DL leans forward to see the longhaired guy.

“Not the earth that I despise… Its this country.” GD sneers.

When GD descended into the earth 24 years ago into Seoul, South Korea, his life was a living hell. His father was an abusive husband and his mother was an alcoholic. Since he was young, his parents abandoned him. He struggles to live day-by-day and able to survive by means of hard labor. He works day and night trying to feed himself until one day Cronus himself takes him up into the Higher Empire and introduces him to the world of Gods. Since then, he swore to never return. Until now.

“Come on, don’t place the blame on the country” TOP nudges GD playfully.

"Yeah, GD! Stop sulking and start enjoying the earth!" The maknae spread his arm wide as he gestures the world.

"Easy for you to say, you lived in a gold plattered world" DL says, envy is clear in his voice.

VI descended into the earth 22 years ago and Eros placed him in Tokyo, Japan. He was raised by a wealthy businessman that showered him with all kinds of world's luxuries. He never understood the term hunger or poverty. He was raised as a young, spoiled and incredibly powerful child. As soon as he notices his power, he spare no time to waste as he begins to help his father with his business by contorting the business partner's heart into agreeing to their deal. By the time he got called back to serve in the Higher Empire, his father is already the most successful businessman in Japan.

"It's been 5 years, dude. it up! Seoul probably changes a lot these past 5 years" Sol nods his head towards GD and TOP nods at Sol's words while having his arm still resting on GD's shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah… Can we just start our job so we can go back quickly??” GD shoves TOP’s hand and stretches his back.

“We have to wait till she recognized it herself” Sol reminds GD, making him slumps back his body onto the bench.

“Can we just persuade her to use her power??” The youngest offers an idea.

“Do you even know her power, VI?” DL sneers.

VI huffs, “Well, she’s a Gaia… We can figure something out, right?”

“Riiiiight. She’s the only descendant of The God of Earth who holds the power of the whole earth, its solar system and its operation. Yes, we can reeeeeally figure it out” TOP rolls his eyes sarcastically.

“Test it?” VI still tries to give an idea.

“How?” Sol intrigued.

VI’s face brightens, happy by the possibility of his idea being accepted. “We could make a problem for her… the one that forces her to self defend! We have to put her into danger! Then she’d have to—OUCH OUCH OUCH!!” Before VI could finish his sentence, his right hand lifted by itself and slaps his own face making the rest of the boys laughing at the sight.

“GD!!!” VI stands up after he gains back the control of his arm and glowering at the impassive man who has his eyes closed and his arm fold in front of his chest, as if he’s innocent.

Suddenly, GD’s body turns rigid and he notices the changes within him. Before the changes takes control o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter