Chapter 9: Baby girl...?

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[Dara's POV]

Wow! The building is so big. It was like the one that GD took me to. I think it was called YG building. Meh~ I don't care anymore. It's not like he cares about me, he didn't even look after me after I left. He is probably at home throwing my stuff... Oh my goodness! My clothes. Aigoo~ it was the only thing I have from the past. The only connection I have with the past.

 

"Dara, I'd like you to meet Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin. We are in a group called DBSK and they are also my best friends" Jaejoong snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

When Jaejoong introduced me those handsome men, they were a little surprise and I did not know why. They were even whispering to each other like a secret that’s not for me to know.

 

"Nice to meet you" Yunho said and held his hand up to me and this reminds me of what GD told me.

 

TOP raised his hand towards me "it was nice meeting you Dara"

 

I wasn't really sure of what's happening. Why did he stick out his hand towards me. I just stared at it for a long time until... GD pulls my hand towards TOP and shook them together "This is how we say goodbye or congratulate someone" he said.

 

"Me too" I smiled as I reach for his hand and shook my hand with his. Feeling like I achieved something big.

 

"Hyung, is it just me or does she look like Dara?" Changmin whispered Junsu and he nodded in response.

 

"My name is Sandara Park. I'm pretty new in this town so please take care of me" I bowed.

 

"Has the name like her too" Yoochun whispered back. When they realised that I have been staring at them for a while now, witnessing the whole thing when they were whispering, they decided to change the topic. "So what is she doing here, Jaejoong" He shot Jaejoong a look.

 

"She's my new personal manager, she will only works for me so you guys can't give orders, okay? She will only receive orders strictly from me" Jaejoong smiled at Dara but gave a sharp look and warned s when he looked at them.

 

The members weren’t really surprised for him to keep a-look-a-like Dara for himself. 'God knows how much had he suffered when a sudden news he received the day she died' Yunho sadly thought.

 

"Okay, whatever you say,” Yunho looked at the other confused members and dropped the topic “we gotta get ready soon. We’re up in 20 minutes. Let's go" Yunho lead us to their changing rooms.

 

-----

 

"Tell me why are we after DBSK's performance hyung?" Seungri complained to Daesung.

 

"I don't know but I don't like the idea of it though" Daesung said.

 

"Just leave it guys. Just think of it as us outperforming them" TOP tries to cheer everyone up.

 

GD who was still quiet on his spot and couldn't seem to stop thinking about Dara.

 

He suddenly stood up, which shocked the members a little, and headed outside "I'm going to get some fresh air"

 

-----

 

"Dara, is it alright if you get me some water from the vending machine?" Jaejoong who was getting his hair done, handed his money to me which seems to look like they were made out of paper. Hmmm… Interesting.

 

Okay I have no idea what a vending machine is but it sure won’t be that hard to find it, right? "Sure" I head outside the room and walked god knows where.

 

Time passes by and I still couldn't find the vending machine.

 

"Wait... What does a vending machine looks like?" when it entered to me and I knew I was in trouble. I bit my lips trying to find my way back to the changing room but I only trusted my instinct so I have no idea on how to get back.

 

My eyes widened "Uh-oh" 

 

-----

 

[Author’s POV]

GD who was standing outside the balcony, thinking of a way to calm himself down and get Dara out of his head for a while because he really needs to.

 

"Aigoo~ where am I?"

 

'Baby girl?' GD heard a voice but he was thinking that he was just hallucinating 'Baby girl can't be here'.

 

"Try and think Dara, think! Which way is the right way to get back" GD then hears her voice again and there was noises coming from the hallway.

 

'No way...' GD spun around and saw his baby girl looking like a lost puppy. A grin drew out from his lips. He can’t believe that he found her.

 

'Is that Dara?!' She was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday. "Dara!"

 

Dara heard her name again from a man; she spun around and looked for the source of the voice. But instead she found someone running up to her and surprised her with a hug.

 

GD patted her hair "I'm so glad that I found you" and placed his chin in Dara’s shoulder where they perfectly belong.

 

Dara certainly knows that voice "G-Gd? Is that you?" Her voice stuttered. She questioned herself whether this was really happening or not?

 

"Yes baby girl. It's me. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk to you. I should've treated you better. It was all my fault." GD pulled away and kissed her in the forehead.

 

Dara was stunned to see GD again and add to the fact that he kissed her in her forehead which made her heart race. ‘Was he really that worried? Maybe I was wrong about him. Maybe he does care about me after all.’ Dara thought to herself. She smiled.

 

"What are you doing here" she asked.

 

GD pulled back and shot her a look "That should be my line baby girl, what are you doing here in this kind of place?"

 

"Ummm... I was looking for a vending machine but I couldn't seem to find one anywhere"

 

GD chuckled "Do you even know what a 'vending machine' looks like?" when he saw Dara shaking her head, he even laughed louder "That thing there that is tall and have a glass that shows foods and drinks... That is a vending machine" he pointed out.

 

When Dara saw it "Are you kidding me?! I see that everywhere" she pouted.

 

GD found his eyes lying staring at her beautiful pink lips. He was tempted to touch them with his but he looked away and tried to think of something else. "What do you need?"

 

"Water"

 

Dara followed GD to the vending machine and with magic, a water bottle fell down, he grabbed the bottle and gave it to Dara "Wow! That was cool" Dara found it really amusing. She handed the money to GD but he refused it.

 

"Keep it" GD smiles and patted her hair a little. "So where are we going now...?" he asked.

 

"Well... I'm supposed to go back to Jaejoong's room and give this water to him"

 

GD stiffened up when he heard his cousin's name. "Jaejoong? As in Kim Jaejoong?" 

 

"Yeah. He was so nice to me, he even treated me to dinner and let me live temporarily in his house. He even gave me a job" Dara smiled as she tells him the good news.

 

'Live in his house?!' GD was mad jealous, he just doesn't know it... yet. "What job?"

 

"To become his personal manager, his friends are really nice to me"

 

GD with hesitant grabbed Dara's hands and headed towards Big Bang's changing room "You are coming with me"

 

Dara refused to go and took her arm back "I need to give this back to Jaejoong"

 

"You can't!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because..." GD didn't know why.

 

Dara sighed, she doesn't know what was going on but she sighed. There must be a good reason behind it. I finally agreed with to go with him. "Fine I’ll go with you," GD smiled like a baby boy "but in one condition..."

 

"Anything you want, baby girl"

 

"I will give this to Jaejoong first and then I will go wherever you want me to go" 

 

GD deeply sighed but it was better than nothing "Also, quit that job of yours. You are mine only"

 

Dara’s eyes widened and her heart was pumping really fast. She didn’t know if he was just kidding around or serious or she’s just misunderstanding him. Nevertheless she blushed for a second and hid it by turning around and started walking away "Fine"

 

"Dara..."

 

She looked back to GD "Yeah?"

 

"The way to his room is this way..." he pointed the opposite direction of what Dara was walking into.

 

"I knew that..." Dara once again became embarassed.

 

GD laughed again and grabbed her hand and began leading the way.

 

What he doesn't know is that Dara's heartbeat was beating faster than it normally is and Dara keeps secretly hitting her chest to calm down.

 

-----

 

They have arrived in their destination and now the only thing they need is Dara going into that room... 

 

But Dara was a little afraid of going since Jaejoong has been really nice to her and even gave her a job and now she's going to have to quit on the first day. Aigoo~ it was too much for her.

 

They stood in front of the door as Dara does nothing but stare at it but GD had other things in mind, he didn't want Dara near Jaejoong for many reasons, so many that he it could take days for him say.

 

GD mischievously smiled and secretly knocked on the door.

 

"GD!" Dara gasped when she saw him knocked and then hid somewhere far leaving no choice for her but to enter the room. 

 

The door opened and it was Jaejoong "Dara? Thank god it was you. You took so long to come back so I became worried, I was on my way to look for you" he worryingly said.

 

"er" GD on the meanwhile, he looked like he was about to vomit.

 

Dara was surprised to see Jaejoong really worried which made it more harder for her to reject him, she lightly squeezed the water bottle.

 

Jaejoong noticed that Dara was tensed and saw the bottle in your hand "Don't worry you are not in trouble" he assured "Is that my water over there you are holding?" he took the water from me and smiled "Thank you"

 

"Ummm... Jaejoong"

 

"Uhuh?"

 

"You know the baby boy who I was talking about yesterday" Dara quietly whispered to him since she knows that GD can perfectly hear their conversation. 

 

"Yeah"

 

"Well... I sorta met him today and he apologized to me so..."

 

Jaejoong sort of got a clue of what she was talking about "And now he wants you back" he finished it for her. When he saw her nodded "That's alright, you can still be my manager but this time I will have to pay you with real money now" he persisted.

 

"He also wants me to stop and quit the job..." Dara sadly said to him.

 

Jaejoong smiled in disappointment "Oh, that's okay..."

 

When silence decided to come and pass by.

 

"So is this our last meet up?" he asked.

 

"Oh definitely no. You can always come and see me, only that is if you are free... Being a singer seems to be a real hard work here" Dara suggested.

 

"Tell me about it" Jaejoong said and they both laughed. "I guess this is our goodbye" 

 

"Yeah..."

 

"I'll see you around"

 

"You too" when you thought that he was going to close the door, Dara began to walk away... But the Jaejoong grabbed her hand and spun her around and gave her a hug. Dara gasped.

 

GD who was waiting at the corner looks like he was prepared to kill someone "That bastard! Don't touch her" but of course he resisted the temptation.

 

Jaejoong pulled away "That was just a goodbye hug, don't misunderstand that" he lied but awkwardly covered it with a laugh laughed.

 

Dara who was naïve enough to fall for it "Okay… I have to go now"

 

Once they finally bid goodbye and the door was fully closed, GD rushed towards Dara and placed his hands on her shoulder "Why did he hug you?" his eyes were filled with fire.

 

"That was just a hug goodbye, which is really weird since in my time... Only couples hug each other. I guess it changed over time"

 

"’Goodbye hug’ my " GD muttered.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Nothing" GD smiled, he put his arms around her neck, obviously marking his territory. He was so glad that he got his baby girl back.

 

Hopefully it stays that way...

 

 

 

Here's chapter 9 ^_^ Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

Thank you guys for supporting and subscribing. You guys really make my day.

Preview time:

"Oh. I forgot to introduce you guys to each other. GD, Jaejoong. Jaejoong, GD" Dara smiled but then it slowly faded as she suddenly felt awkward. She felt the air changed.

"I know" both growled at the same time.


 

Daragon FTW!