Chapter 21: Lee Chaerin?!

Same Sky, Different Time
 

 

 

 

[Dara's POV]


As Jiyong once again introduce me to his friends but this time... I became his wife. 

 

I am so nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they hate me for easily leaving Jiyong last night. Aigoo~ negativity seems to have struck my brain. I can't help thinking what they're reactions would be. I have to be prepared from all the possibilities, no matter what.

 

"Guys! I have something to announce" Jiyong gathered everyone "Me and Dara here" I was hiding behind him until he pulled me next to him and grabbed my waist "We are getting married" he beamed in happiness.

 

My eyes completely closed itself preparing for all their attacks... But it was silent. I wondered why no one was talking. I took a quick peak and opened my left eye... Only to see them frozen in an expression that I couldn't seem to decipher.

 

Are they happy or shock or what...?

 

Until TOP broke the silence "I'm so happy for you both" he smiled at the both of us. "It was shocking at first but wow! You left us stunned for a minute there"

 

Everyone clapped for us. I gripped on Jiyong's sleeve and looked at him. As usual, he would give me his dazzling smile. Aigoo~ I can't believe he is mine now.

 

Daesung cheered "We didn't know that you had it in you"

 

Minzy and Bom squealed in happiness. "Show us the ring!" Bom jumped her way towards me. I shyly showed her the ring. "OMO!" Bom gasped.

 

Minzy followed Bom and gasped as well "Oppa~ how much did you actually spent on this" she can literally see herself in the diamond, considering how big it was.

 

Jiyong smirked in confidence, hiding the fact the he got it for free.

 

CL who was happy for them, watched in the side. The maknae saw her alone and danced his way towards her, making a scene.

 

"Yah CL-ah! When are we going to settle like them?!" He yelled across the room.

 

CL's eyes widened "What the-!"

 

Everyone looked at them suspiciously "You guys are dating?" Taeyang sheepishly asked.

 

CL slapped Seungri in the shoulders a couple of times and desperately explained to everyone "No! We are not dating!"

 

Seungri grins and snatched her waist towards her which made CL gasped "Omona!"

 

Somewhere inside of her, she is blushing deep.

 

We all laughed at them.

 

Bom shook her head from all the distractions "What happened? We recieved a call from Jiyong yesterday that you left him. Which I don't blame you for whatever that reason it is..." Bom purposely glared at Jiyong, who took a step back behind his girl. Pouting.

 

I chuckled at Jiyong's reaction. Where was the man who told me that he would make everything okay? Oh that's right! He is behind me, hiding.

 

'Should I say it or not?' I battled with myself.

 

Then Minzy came and asked the question as well "Yeah what happened? How did you guys found each other?... So in the end I had to tell them... I looked down, fidgeting with my fingers.

 

 

"I don't know how to say this but... I met Jaejoong last night..." 


 

"You what?!" Jiyong blasted to my ear. "Baby, I don't remember you mentioning him last night" his serious tone gave me chills in my spine. 

 

Why is he getting mad at me for? "That's because we were too busy making out!" I reteiliate back, not knowing the others are still here. I blushed into the lightest shade of red.

 

Everyone was shocked and stared at Jiyong in disbelief mixed with 'Way to go' smile.

 

Jiyong smiled in satisfaction "Go on..." he seductively growled in my ear. 

 

The audience gave him a displeasing looked and tried to ignore Jiyong's ertedness.

 

I cleared my throat "Then he told me everything I needed to know about Jiyong. He made me realized that Jiyong is willing to do anthing for me because he loves me for who I am... while as for me... I was too busy doubting myself to notice..." I looked at everyone and they were so engage into the story and encouraged me to continue.

 

"I ran back to the house but it was empty..."

 

Jiyong smiled and rested his head on my shoulder while he hugs me from the back "It made sense since I was out looking for her. Babe, let me finish the story okay?"

 

I looked at him for awhile. He was wearing his sincerely look so I simply nodded at him.

 

"When I opened the door. Dara surprised me with a hug. At that moment, I have never been happier when I saw Dara in front of me. It was like my prayer had been granted" 

 

Jiyong shifted his position so that we were facing to each other. Holding each other's hand. He deeply looked at me in the eye. His eyes were sincerely telling that what he said is true. I couldn't hide from him, I was deeply drown into it him.

 

"When I saw her, I knew that god made this opportunity for me to redeem my mistakes. I can't ruin this chance. I told her that I have never found anyone as perfect as her... And that no words can describe my feelings... And so... I asked her if she was willing to spend the rest of her life with me as her husband" 

 

My heart skipped a beat again. It was like he was proposing to me once again. Tears of joy formed in my eyes but Jiyong brushed it away.

 

All the girls was at awed, even CL too. "That is so sweet~"

 

Jiyong cupped my face, carresing my cheeks. He slowly pulls me towards him and sealed my obvious answer with a kiss.

 

I wrapped my arms around his waist as I respond to his sweet yet his passionate kisses.

 

Everyone clapped as if they were in a theater. What an amazing performance they had seen. But what was even better was... It happened to their bestfriend.

 

Jiyong pulled me into a hug, my hair. He then snapped his head towards his friends, he evilly grins "After what happened is none of your business"

 

What a way to go to ruin the mood, Jiyong.

 

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away, frowning. How can he be so sweet and chessy but the next minute he would change into an opposite person? Aigoo~ what have I done to him. I created a monster!

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 shook their head in amusement. Thinking how the G-Dragon can actually act tough but suddenly melts when in front of Dara.

 

I realized that Sohee wasn't anywhere near, I went beside Bom and whispered "What happened to Sohee?" hoping that the others won't hear it.

 

"We took care of it. Don't worry about her, she won't be coming back" Bom smiled in a way that I couldn't decipher. I have an unease feeling about it.

 

But I decided to ignore it.

 

-----

 

Everyone had schedules except for CL. I got to have some bonding time with her and probably a good time to clear the awkward feeling around us. She probably still feels awkward after the argument she had on Jiyong and then sees me walking away the next minute.


 

CL decided to showed me around the YG building. 

 

As we pass a couple of staffs, they were all whispering to each other. I felt suddenly concious around me. But then I realized they weren't looking at me. They were looking at CL.

 

I stole a glance at CL and couldn't stand it anymore "CL-ah. They seem to be gossiping about you" I frowned "Do you want me to stop them? I can if you want me to. I will show them my muscles" I revealed my flat muscle arms.

 

CL laughed at me. I was certainly glad she wasn't affected by them.

 

"Leave them be. It's only because Sohee is leaving the group called 2NE1. That is why everything has been going chaotic lately"

 

I looked at her in shock "Why?!"

 

CL didn't know how to put it this way but she tried to explain it as best as she can "She has been breaking the rules in her contract that she was supposed to follow, for quite some time now. And not only she is disobeying the company, she had lost her respect from us. So the company had to deal with her somehow..." 

 

"Eh? What about me and Jiyong? Does that mean she is leaving us alone for good?" Nervously I asked her. I didn't want her coming back to ruin my relationship with Jiyong. I don't think I can go back in that road again.

 

CL sighed and assured me "Bom and I already dealt with her. She promised she is never going to bother either of us in the future"

 

A little bit shock but okay... "And she agreed that easy?"

 

"What can I say... If you have a greater card than your opponent... What is there to fear" CL smirked.

 

My eyes darted outside and sees that the sky has began to darken. I had a bad feeling about this. Dark sky in the day is never a good sign.

 

Then all of a sudden the lights went out.

 

I flinched and quickly linked my arms with CL.

 

Then a loud thunder came.

 

Fear instantly hovers me "Kyaa!" I trembled against CL.

 

"Yah! Kwenchana? Dara-ssi?" CL shooked me but I was too scared to even answer. She assumed that I was scared of the lightning. She sighed. She wrapped her arms around me and started looking for a room that has at least a flashlight. Which she highly doubts.

 

They were in the highest level. And CL knew the fact that they can't use the stairs since it looks like I'm gonna faint soon... nor the elevator since all the electricity shutted down.

 

One thing she can only do so is take her to the practice room.

 

I felt myself being supported by CL. Why do I have a feeling that I have felt this before... It felt like it had happened to me but i just can't pin point it.

 

She let me sat on the floor in the middle of the room. It was even more scarrier as I see myself on the mirror in front of me.

 

I felt CL's warmth around me dissapear, I noticed that she was leaving me. Without thinking, I grabbed her legs before she can even walk away.

 

"D-don't leave me" I stuttered. Begging for her to stay.

 

CL assured me that everything is going to be okay "I'm only going to search the rooms that are not faraway. I just need to check whether they have a flashlight or at least a lighter for us to use as a light"

 

I smiled inwardly but I nodded. With all my strength, I restrained myself away from grabbing any part of her body.

 

"You are going to be okay right?" She asked before leaving the room.

 

I bravely nodded. Then another flash came... Then it flooded to me. This scene exactly reminds me of the girl I met in Joseon. If I was right...

 

"Lee chaerin..." I mumbled.

 

CL answered when she heard her name "Yeah?"

 

I gasped in surprised. Then soonly, I gave her a beaming smile. 'I should have known. I should have recognize her' Now I felt safe again. Knowing that she is rescuing me from my fear... Again.

 

I shook my head "Please come back soon"

 

CL gave me an assuring smile before leaving the room.

 

I feel so excited to meet Chaerin again. Last time I met her, she went out to try and get some gaurds but the witch came... I gasped... If this is going to what I am thinking...

 

The lightning flushed the whole room. Then I saw... The witch staring behind me in the mirror... I screamed to my lungs out... Then the loud thunder clap shook the room.

 

I stood up from my sit and in a snap, i turned around to face her "W-what are you doing here?!" I barely managed to keep my voice steady.

 

Is she hear to punish me again? She's going to take everything away from me, isn't she...? But why do I sense a sad hint in her eyes... I didn't let my guard down. 

 

I continuesly stared at her. I became more braver than what she thinks. Gaining all the courage from the ring that Jiyong gave me as a promise that he will marry me... Behind my back, I fidget with my ring.

 

The witch moved forward... I took a couple of steps back until I felt my back hit against the mirror.

 

I cursed in my head 'When is Chaerin coming back?'

 

The witch finally spoke, what she said made me nearly pop my eyes out...

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

Did she just apologized to me? What is exactly happening her?

 

Then I noticed that she looked really different from the last time I saw her... She was confident plastered with a smirk in her face but now... She looks at me as if she pitys me.

 

"W-why are you saying sorry?" I asked. When she took another step, I signalled her to stop "Don't move any closer!"

 

Han Byul stayed in her spot "I am so sorry. I never expected this to happen. I only wanted you to learn your lessons but..." she said in a sad expression. 

 

Why is she crying? Shouldn't I be crying because of her? I couldn't come up with any answer.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my voice still trembles.

 

"Sandara Park, the princess of Joseon, you need to come back to your time. You don't belong here. You never did." The witch sadly inquired as tears starts to form in her eyes.

 

It took me awhile to grasp of what she just told me. I strongly shook my head "I can't! I'm already contented with my life here. I have everything I need here. I need Jiyong with me!"

 

The witch shook her head and as her voice trembles like mine "Time is running out. This is your very last warning. Spend your time with him blissfully as you can. Because even if you don't want to... You will start to notice that everything seems to be going back to the way it was supposed to be..."

 

"What are you talking about" I asked her for the nth time. "Nothing is going to change. I am going nowhere. I am not leaving Jiyong!" I seriously looked at her in the eye.

 

Then CL finally came in the rolm with a lighter. When she saw Han Byul, she suspiciously looked at her "You are not from here"

 

I was relieved to see CL back... But when I glanced back at the witch...

 

"I'm sorry I have to do this..." Han Byul then started chanting a spell and pointed at CL.

 

My eyes widened as I see a bright colourful light going fast towards her. I ran as I fast as I can... 

 

"What the-!" CL stared at the light.

 

But I was too slow... It hit CL before I could even block it... CL fainted to the ground and luckily I caught her.

 

I looked at the witch in disbelief "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" beads of tears drop as I shout at her.

 

I glanced back to CL... Shaking her... But there was no reponse... "Chaerin-ah? Wake up!" I lightly slap her in the cheeks.

 

I stole a glanced towards Han Byul but she disspeared into thin air.

 

Time is running out... Time is running out...

 

Words echoed in my head. I know for sure that it was Han Byul who was saying it.

 

Then I started to feel dizzy... Soon I feel asleep beside CL.

 

A thunderclap happened once again...

 

-----

 

"Baby?! Wake up!"

 

I felt someone lifting me up.

 

"Dara-ah!"

 

That voice is like music in my ears. I could listen to it all night long. But it sounds very familiar...

 

"Baby girl wake up!" he lightly shook me.

 

'Baby boy?!' my eyes sprang up and only to be meet by Jiyong who is now looking down at me. I can tell he was worried.

 

I heard him sigh in relief.

 

I was lying down on his lap.

 

"What are you doing here?" i asked.

 

"You tell me! I just came by here to get something until I saw you dead on the ground! Dara! You made me worried to death" Jiyong kissed me in the forehead.

 

"I'm sorry" i closed my eyes to feel the warmth that jiyong is giving me.

 

"Where am I?" I got up from his touch and looked around. It was a little blurry. I blinked a couple of times. I was in the practice room, lying in the middle of the room. 

 

That's weird... I'm pretty sure I fainted near the door along with CL... Probaby Jiyong carried me... But now that would be unreasonable... Jiyong wouldn't have carried me if I fainted... Weird but I shrugged it...Now that reminds me...

 

"Chaerin?! Where is she?!" I glanced at Jiyong for immediate answers.

 

Jiyong tried to calm me down by getting me to lie back down on his lap again.

 

But I insisted "Where is she?" I'm so worried about her... I don't know what the witch did to her, I am not feeling good about it.

 

"Wasn't she with you?" Jiyong eyed me.

 

"Jiyong oppa~ YG needs you-" CL was about to walk in until she stopped at her tracks and looked at Jiyong. She shot him look...

 

We both looked at her...

 

"Oppa~ why are you sitting like that? Are practicing your new cheography?" CL then remembers "Oh is that the part where you will be dancing with a dancer?"

 

We both looked at her... Confused...

 

"But oppa~ why are you practing alone if that part is for two?" CL asked.

 

Our eyes widened...

 

Jiyong laughed with unease "Chaerin-ah... Can't you see Dara here with me?"

 

CL looked shock... "Oppa~ are you okay? Dara unnie died ages ago..."

 

Me and Jiyong instantly looked at each other... Thinking the same thing...

 

'What just happened?'

 

 

 

Here's chapter 21 ^_^  WHOAH! I'm really sorry guys. I haven't updated since a very long time!!!
No excuses here guys, honestly. I didn't have time  cuz of school and family and when I do try to write a chapter my mind goes blank. So... sorry guys

*90 degrees bow*

I wouldn't be able to update weekly but I will try to update at least every fortnight.

Nevertheless I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .