Chapter 16: Warnings

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[GD's POV]

"!" was the first thing that comes in my head as I look at the mess I made in the toilet floor. Luckily, everyone is busy shooting the music video that they don't even get to have the time to go to the toilet which I do feel sorry for them - but just in case, I locked the door in pre-cautions.

 

I cleaned up my little 'Kwon juniors' who is on the floor using a tissue before throwing them on the trash.

 

Thanks to my innocent girlfriend, Dara, who does not know what effects she gives me after receiving such a passionate kiss from her. I swear in my life I had never felt that kind of feeling until now. It didn't even feel like she was inexperienced, ! If Dara was lying about being inexperienced on love, I will definitely kill the person who kissed her first. I don't care if that person is a prince. Dara is mine and no one could change it.

 

I unlocked the lock and as I open the door, I see Big Bang and 2NE1 glaring at me "HOLY !" they scared the hell out of me.

 

"Seriously GD?! On my freaking first music video shooting, you relieved yourself?" Bom was furious for stealing her thunder.

 

"Babe, I can't blame him. If I had that kind of steamy kiss with you, I would have made love to you right on the floor" Top snickered his way to Bom who is deeply red and currently slapping him in the shoulder lightly before shushing him.

 

"Eeeww Hyung! We have an underage kid here!" Daesung overreacted and covered Minzy's ears.

 

Taeyang rolled his eyes in annoyance "Get a room guys" but Seungri had other things in mind "No! Do it now!" he erted grinned but he later met with a smack in the head by CL.

 

"Seriously Rat?! You better shut your face before I break it" CL scolded him.

 

Before I even knew it, everyone started arguing about the awkward topic called ''.

 

I don't know whether to feel embarrassed to be caught or what?

 

"Ahem!" Minzy called everyone's attention. "Please guys. Remember the real reason why we are here"

 

"To check whether hyung is having the time of his life in that toilet" Seungri once again grinned.

 

CL nudged him in the stomach - hard. He squealed in pain "I'll behave now"

 

"I heard from CL that you haven't talked about your butterfly yet to Dara" Bom hissed.

 

I simply nodded "Yes I haven't but it is none of your business" I gave them all a small glare, particularly to CL, for that could be considered as a warning. Everyone knew how bad it can get if they unleash the Dragon inside me, so everyone was pretty careful.

 

"But Ji oppa, It already has become our business ever since we met Sandara and Dara unnie" Minzy explained.

 

"How?! This is between Dara and me. And I don't see the reason why I need to say it to her" I argued. "Sandara is in the past and Dara is my future. That is all that matters"

 

Bom seriously wanted to slap me in the face to make me go back into my senses "Are you seriously kidding me, Kwon?! Sandara was my bestfriend and Dara already grew on me and I think that goes for everyone here. I can't bear to see her hurt in the future just because of your stupid decisions"

 

"I don't see the harm that it will cause Dara in the future if no one tells her" I shrugged it. Big Bang and 2NE1 seriously wanted to punch me right here, right now.

 

"FROM THE MATTER OF FACT IF YOU HAVEN'T REALLY NOTICED, THAT DARA LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SANDARA UNNIE AND YOU ARE CURRENTLY DATING HER!" CL couldn't take my stubbornness anymore, and yelled in anger hoping that it will go through my thick head.

 

The girls seems to be getting hyped up - especially Bom and CL who is desperately wanted to hit me so bad as each second passes. The boys wanted to clear it up in a calm way as possible, so they decided to deal with me themselves while the girls calm their asses down.

 

"Look man, CL is right. In order to avoid Dara getting hurt in the future, you should tell her about your past relationship with Sandara" TOP said.

 

"If Dara finds out about Sandara later on, how do you think will she feel?" Daesung asked me. Which puts me on the edge of the cliff, I just couldn't find the right answer.

 

"Especially when she finds out that she looks exactly like her and even has the same name as her..." Taeyang added.

 

"She will be devastated oppa. She will think that you used her, only thinking that the reason why you love her so much is that you still have unforgotten feelings for Sandara unnie" Minzy said truthfully in her heart. If Minzy was in Dara's shoes, she will definitely feel like that.

 

I haven't really thought about my butterfly lately to be honest. Dara has always been consuming my mind over these past few days. I always think about Dara. Minutes later, I will find myself worrying about her whether she has already eaten her food or at least safe and sound somewhere. I really don't want to mislead Dara thinking that I used her. I would even risk my life just to be with Dara.

 

But what if I talked about Sandara to Dara, she won't leave me... Will she? God I hope not! It would be like tearing my soul apart if Dara left me alone. It is a road that I don't want to go down again.

 

I rubbed the back of my neck "I'll think about it" was all I could say to them.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL THINK ABOUT IT?!" CL snapped. But Seungri calmed her down "Babe, don't push it. He said he will think about, he needs to be prepared of the possible outcomes if he is ever going to talk about it to Dara noona. That is all we need to know"

 

Same goes for TOP, he needed to calm his girlfriend Bom.

 

To Bom and CL, thinking about it is not enough. Something is in bound to go wrong if he doesn't say it to Dara sooner or later.

 

Youngbae puts his hands on my shoulder and assured me "Nothing is going to go wrong even if something does goes wrong Ji, you can always call any of us and we will be there for you whenever you need us" 

 

"Thanks Bae, thanks everyone" Even though most of us fight each other a lot of times, we surely have each other's backs. No doubt.

 

Bom warned me "But I will warn you G. If somehow Dara finds out about Sandara, way before you tell her, her heart will be broken into pieces. She is going to be the one who is more likely to take the damage"

 

"I'll keep it in mind" I sighed, not promising anything.

 

Everyone began walking back to Dara to see how her shooting is going.

 

I was walking at the back and as I watch their backs face me, I feel like there was something odd.

 

"Wait I have a feeling that someone is missing here..." I asked in suspicious and began to count all of us.

 

"We told Sohee to wait in the dressing room since this doesn't concern her in anyway" Daesung simply said.

It's true, Sohee came to YG as a trainee after my butterfly's death supposedly to replace Sandara's position, so she couldn't possibly know my relationship with her, unless she heard about it from someone... But she wouldn't know how my butterfly looks like, does she?

 

"Oh yeah, oppa" Minzy called up to me while we walk back to the dressing room.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Someone gave me a letter and I was told to give it to you" Minzy handed the envelop to me.

 

"Thanks"

 

I took it from her and I can see my name written at the front in a fancy writing. I opened the enveloped and there was a white card and in it - it says...

 

There will always be a ‘lie’ in believe

An ‘over’ in lover

An ‘end’ in friends

And an ‘if’ in life

- H.B.

 

I stood there in frozen looking at the letter, it came from her. What does she mean by this? Is she sending me a warning? But for what?

 

And she gave it to Minzy, I instantly looked at Minzy as she was innocently walking, if she can get to Minzy then she can get to everyone.

 

She is everywhere.

 

-----

 

[Dara's POV]

"Good job guys!" The director yelled proudly as we finish the last scene.

 

After shooting all the scenes, my work has finally been paid off. I can finally rest. Seriously I have been crying for almost half a day in order to get the scene takes right. I can still feel the heat from my face but nevertheless, this was for Bom for being such a good friend to me.

 

"Thank you for your hard work everyone" I bowed to the staffs.

 

The two people who persuaded me to take this role in the first place immediately running up to me once the shooting finished with a smile on their faces.

 

"Thank you so much for covering the role and so in return for your hard work - this is your reward" The man handed me a thick enveloped which I gladly took. I opened it and it was filled with cash. 

 

I was surprised "I couldn't possibly take this" I tried giving the envelope back but they pushed it back to me.

 

"No unnie. You deserve this money and you were really pretty on the camera. The scene that I found amusing was the kissing scene you took with G Dragon. You are a really lucky girl you know! Your and his acting felt so real. I bet that all of his fangirls will faint once they see this scene" the girl laughed.

 

I blushed red up to the roots of my hair. That's because Jiyong and I are the real thing, okay? But how can I possibly tell that to her.

 

"Are you an actress Dara?" the man asked.

 

I shook my head.

 

"You should try and become an actress Dara, it would be a waste if you don't use your talent" he suggested.

 

After receiving their praises and positive comments, it is actually enough to make my day "Thank you. I'll think about it" I bowed to them before they went off and start packing up the equipment.

 

Having the money in my hands feels nothing. To be honest, I don't really care about money. I always had every single thing in my life - just not freedom.

 

I walked back to the dressing room expecting to see all of them laughing in joy - but when I opened the door it was dead quiet.  Everyone was missing except for Sohee, she was sitting on the chair looking at me through the mirror.

 

I didn't know why but I feel really uncomfortable around her. Seeing her in the mirror while looking at me as if she was expecting me to arrive any time soon, made all of my hair stands up.

 

"Hi" I smiled but it was an awkward one. "Where are all the others?" 

 

She suddenly turned back and faced me which startled me "They went off to find Jiyong" 

 

I nodded "Ah- I see..."

 

Then silence occurred... Her gaze never left me. I can literally feel her eyes scratching me from head to toe.

 

"What is it that you have that I don't have?" Sohee hissed.

 

"Pardon...?"

 

She suddenly hopped off the high chair and started walking towards me. I took a step back in caution. She stopped when she was about an arm away from me.

 

Sohee is acting different compared when Big Bang and 2NE1 was here. She used to be shy and kind but now... She almost has the same attitude as the witch - or maybe even worse.

 

"GD oppa doesn't love you, you know that right? You are no different from any other poor girls he had a fling with in the past" 

 

I gawked in disbelief 'F-fling?' even if I don't have a single idea of what that word means is, I definitely don't like how Sohee said it "Bwoh?!" 

 

Sohee grinned and held her head high, showing lots of confidence "Do you know the real reason why GD oppa is feeling attached to you at the moment?"

 

'Where is she getting at?' I thought. I don't know how Jiyong's mind work so I have no idea what he finds lovable in me but all that is matter is that we love each other, right?. "Honestly I don't know. All I know is that I love him and he loves me and that is all that matters" I stood strong.

 

Sohee lowly chuckled which made me frown, why is she laughing? "Why? Why are you laughing?"

 

"That is because you are so stupid" Sohee said it as if it was a fact. "How do you know that he loves you for who you are?" Seeing that I couldn't answer back, Sohee crossed her arms and grinned a little more ”That is because you look exactly like his - Ex" 

 

It is indeed enough to get my whole attention and made me look at her with eyes wide open "What?"

 

"Oh…” her eyebrow raised and then she evilly smirked at me “hasn't GD oppa told you about her yet?" Sohee fakely gasped and placed her hand in pretending to look like she was surprised - which she is clearly not.

 

'Who is 'her'?! Everyone seems to be talking about her ever since I came in this future' I scowled, not liking the situation in one bit.

 

She started pointing me with her index "From head to toe - you look exactly like her"

 

All of a sudden I feel conscious with my body, I covered myself.

 

"And you know what is worse? You even have the same name as her. San-da-ra Park-ssi. Did you know that everyone calls her 'Dara' like what we are calling you now?" Sohee was enjoying every single second as she watch my expression. "Everyone knows that Jiyong considers Sandara as his butterfly"

 

"How do I know that you aren't lying at all?"

 

"You don't" Sohee simply said.

 

My face turned sour as each second I spend it with Sohee "But Jiyong still loves me! He is not that kind of person who you think he is" I said in defence.

 

"Oh don't be delusional Dara!" Sohee scoffed. "They were a high school sweetheart. She was his first love and same for her. They swore that they would love each other till deaths do them apart and would still be if she didn't leave"

 

My heart aches 'She was his first love...? The person who looks exactly like me was his first love?' I stared at her blankly. I can feel my confidence is fading and my legs seems like it will give in anytime soon. All the new information coming is too many to process in my head.

 

Sohee didn't stop "Why did you think that GD oppa has been really nice to you ever since you have met? How did you think he felt like he had to protect you and have this possessive feeling after seeing you in that very building? Do you really think that this - relationship of yours - would exist if you didn't look like her?" 

 

My guard fell down once she bombarded me with questions. The questions... It felt like they stabbed me directly in the heart. It left me thinking 'Would it...?'

 

My eyes are swelling up again and ready for the tears to fall down. But I can't cry! Not now, not in front of this evil Sohee. "Yeah so what about it?” I retorted back "I don't care if he is using me, thinking that I am his first love. As long as I love him, I will let him use me for whatever reason and you know why…? It’s because my heart and soul are already his from the moment I fell for him." I stood strong and didn't back down, even if my words are against to what I am feeling.

 

Sohee gaped. She didn't get the reaction she wanted from me.

 

If Sohee thinks that by telling me this information will make me break up with Jiyong - she is wrong.

 

"You know what Sohee..."

 

"What?"

 

“My mother always tells me this ‘Don’t care what other people think of you. There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can’t succeed’ and right now I think your jealous.” I lifted my chin up with confidence.

 

“Me jealous?! Ha! You are so wrong!” Sohee laughed but stopped as soon as I started talking again.

 

"You are jealous because I received Jiyong's heart before you. Gosh~ how long has it been since you started to woo my lover – I won’t be surprised if it has been over years now. You see the thing is... He just can't see you as a woman… unlike me" I smirked as it looked like I hit right in the head as Sohee uncrossed her arms and stood uncomfortably.

 

"Even if I was Sandara Park whom Jiyong dears so much in the past or I, Sandara Park, the princess of Joseon. I would still laugh at you for being a pathetic fool, thinking that you would get Jiyong's heart when Jiyong won’t even look at your way" I took a step and when we are facing face to face, only a small gap between us. 

 

"Remember this Sohee... He sees me, he cares for me and on top of all that he loves me!" Sohee horrifiedly gasped as I grin evilly right in her face. “And what does that leave you Sohee…? Nothing! Not even a tiny space in his heart.”

 

"I-I. Aisht!" Sohee doesn't have anything to add anymore, because what I just said are true facts. She headed towards the door, even hitting my shoulders as she goes. 

 

Before closing the door she shot me a look as if she is not going back down "Think about it Dara. What is happening right now, what makes you so sure that this is not a lie?"

 

She slams the door as it felt like she slapped me in the face.

 

The moment she was gone, my knees gave in and fell down on the floor.

 

How could this be...? Jiyong never told me anything about her... Would everything still be the same if I didn't look like her?

 

Sohee really got to me – really deep. I looked at myself in the mirror, doubting every part of myself.

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 16 ^_^ I nearly forgot to update but I didn't

Poor Dara DD: What do you think is gonna happen next? 

Oh and what do you want to do to SOHEE?!

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

Preview time:

Dara's hands are terribly shaking too much that she dropped the picture from her hand. She placed both of her hands on her face and silently cried to herself.

"I... Anni... What Jiyong feels for me... Is it even real...?"


 

Daragon FTW!