Chapter 7: Bad News

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[Author’s POV]

GD wakes up from the couch with an aching back; he sat up as he glared at the couch.

 

He decided to take a shower and get ready for the day because there are a lot of things that baby girl needs to know or she won't survive for long.

 

Now that he thinks about it 'Baby girl' really suits Dara, he likes it. It feels like he is raising a baby but in this case, she is huge.

 

He goes to his bedroom and cautiously opens the door without making any loud creaks. And there she was... Her feet dangling outside the bed and mouth wide open then next minute she snores. He shook his head "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. So much for a princess. Look at her, the bed is a mess and she sleeps like a man" his eyes moved down to his t-shirt that Dara is wearing and it was lifted up which is exposing her flat stomach skin.

 

He awkwardly went to her and lifted the covers up until it covered her whole body.

 

GD walked over to his closet and picked out casual clothes before heading to the bathroom.

 

Not long after, Dara wakes up when she felt something wet on the side of , it was her drooling again. 'Aigoo~ what am I dreaming of that is making me drool again?' she thought. After waking after a long sleep, she decided to wash her face so she opened the bathroom, still half asleep.

 

She casually walked in and went straight to the sink and when she saw someone in the cage reflecting in the mirror in front of her "Hi GD" she casually the cold water and washed her face. Then it entered... Dara suddenly screamed and then he screamed.

 

" DARA! Why are you going in to the bathroom with someone in it?" GD covers his manly parts with anything he could grab; luckily there was fog on the glass to cover most of his body.

 

Dara covered her eyes with her two hands "I'm so sorry I didn't know. The door was not locked and I was still half asleep"

 

Then GD remembers it, he was so used to be living alone and that he didn't care to lock the door anymore. He mentally slapped himself really hard. "GET OUT DARA! OUT!"

 

Dara rushed out of the bathroom door and jumped onto the bed and covered herself under the covers. She was breathing heavily 'Gosh that was so humiliating'.

 

GD went out of the bathroom with fully clothes on. He stood in front of the bed and he sees this big lump in the middle. "I know that I am unresistible but it's becoming your habit to seeing me without clothes on too many times now".

 

"Bwoh?" Dara came out of the covers and scoffed at him "For your information, there was nothing to see anyway"

 

"What?! D-did you see it?" he stuttered.

 

"What's wrong baby boy? Are you worried that it's small" she teased. 'That's what you get for calling me a baby girl last night' she smirked. She knows that she didn’t see anything but he doesn’t know that.

 

"Aish~" GD blushed and scratched his head "It's big alright!" it already happened and it cannot be changed. "Get change because we are going to buy new clothes for you and other girly stuff" he said without looking at her then ran outside embarrass.

 

She stared at him as he walked away really fast; she had to admit herself that he looked so cute when he gets embarrassed. 'But truthfully... I didn't see anything' she got up and head towards the bathroom like nothing happened.

 

-----

 

'Oh my effing god! How did I forget to lock the door' GD said to himself while he hits himself in the head, hard to. It seems like mentally slapping himself earlier wasn’t enough.

 

After spending a long time blaming and reminding himself to be cautious since there is going to be a girl living in his house, whether he likes it or not, he heard the door open. He immediately stood up and looked at her.

 

Dara came out with her hair down wearing a simple white v-neck t-shirt which is a little bit too big for her but his blue jeans certainly fits her.

 

GD was taken aback and couldn't help but stare at her. 'She... She looks amazing' he unconsciously though 'w-wait, what am I saying, better think straight G, she's not someone who you could fall in love with... especially when she looks like your ex'.

 

"Are we going yet?" she annoyingly asked.

 

Her voice snapped him back to the real world, he looked around and she was already at the door waiting for him. "Ah-yeah, coming" He grabbed his wallet and keys before closing the door.

 

------

 

They arrived in Dami's clothes shop.

 

"Hi Mr. Kwon, what can we help you with?" There was this one lady suddenly walked towards GD and Dara and bowed.

 

"I see you have guest here, would you like to have any drink?" she asked Dara.

 

Dara looked at GD, she was uncomfortable, but it doesn't seem like he is going to help her in anytime soon, he was too busy staring at the clothes. She frowned at him "Ummm... No thank you" the lady nodded before leading them to the main room. It was a little weird, Dara was so used to having servants but for some reason this lady makes her feel somewhat uncomfortable.

 

Dara sat on the couch and on a blink of an eye GD starts plopping these clothes on her lap. She looked at them one by one and most of them don’t even cover her skin. 'If my parents saw me wearing this, they will kill me nevertheless'.

 

Once there were about 20 clothes stacked on top of her lap, “Try them on and we will see which one suits you better" he said, he sat himself in the couch and asked for beer.

 

Dara crunched her face and forced herself to get up 'Easy for him to say, he's not a girl'. She's just doing this because he let him stay in his house for a while and it would be rude if I don't at least follow what he want.

 

One by one, Dara comes out with either a beautiful short skirt dress or a shirt that shows some cleavage and matched with a 'short' short. GD looks at her approvingly as he nods and drinks his drink. Although it might look good on Dara, she was uncomfortable in them, they were so short and some of them were itchy on skin. She fakely smiled.

 

After all the hard work Dara did, she finally finished trying on all the clothes. "So... which one are we going to buy?"

 

"Nothing" GD smiled and stood up and headed for the door.

 

"Wait a minute, hold up" she ran after him and grabbed his shoulder which caused him to turn around. "What do you mean nothing? I spent hours trying them on and you say that we are not going to buy any?!"

 

"I just want to see whether you look good on them and just as I predicted, you look better in simpler clothes"

 

I gawked at him "Are you kidding me?" Dara crossed her arms.

 

GD smirked "Do you like any of them? Are you even comfortable wearing those types of clothes? If you say yes, I will buy them all"

 

Dara was taken aback, he has got a point. She was not feeling comfortable in every of them, it's too revealing. "I-ah...ummm..." 

 

"I thought so" GD even smiled wider and grabbed her hands and dragged her out of the place.

 

"W-what" Dara found herself being dragged out of shop, using force.

 

The lady from earlier walked to the door and bid goodbye to us and bowed before shutting the door again.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Somewhere..."

-----

The door once again opened and the manager automatically walked towards the door. "Hello Ms Kwon" she took the coat away from the gorgeous lady.

 

Ms Kwon saw clothes lying in the couch which raised her eyebrow "Who came here just now?"

 

"Mr Kwon just came in now..." 

 

"And he tried on girl clothes?"

 

The manager immediately responds "He brought a guest"

 

"Hmmm... A girl, eh? That's interesting. My brother never brought a girl in this shop… ever since… that girl" She smirked.

 

-----

 

GD took her to a place where it was heaven. The clothes were comfortable and it was not revealing at all and plus it was cheap

 

Dara was still looking through the clothes while GD watches her and secretly laughed at her expressions. She looked like she was in heaven. She was so relief that she founds something that doesn’t show any unnecessary skin. But it was then interrupted by a phone call, his smile turned away immediately 'Who's this bastard who is calling me on my day off and ruining my day'. He looked at the ID and saw 'Taeyang's number'.

 

He sighed and gave Dara a glance before heading outside and taking the call. "Hey Bae, what's up?"

 

"We need you here, sorry for ruining your day off man, but we seriously need you here now. It's an emergency meeting with YG"

 

GD suddenly stiffened up "I'll be there as soon as possible" he hanged up the phone.

 

He immediately went inside the shop and dragged everything that Dara was yearningly looking at but hesitant to get it and threw it in the cart. He went on the counter and paid it by card.

 

Dara who was confused "What's going on?" she asked.

 

"Something came up, we need to go" 

 

GD seemed like he was serious so Dara did not utter back a word.

 

-----

 

"What do you mean by that?!" GD found it absurd. "Those bastards had no right to do that that is just a rumour!" 

 

His voice made everyone jumped except for YG.

 

Big bang was called up to meet YG concerning about Big bang having a physical fight with another popular group.

 

"I'm just asking you if it's true Jiyong. If it’s not then I'll take care of it if it's not true." YG said it calmly.

 

"It's not true god dammit! We are not that stupid to stoop that low" GD greeted his teeth.
 

T.O.P, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung who are just standing there nervously with crossed hands. According to them, no matter how scary Jiyong is, YG will always be the scariest. You don't know what he is thinking, he may look calm but what he does is no joke. Luckily the only person who can tame GD is YG and the girl who must not be named.

 

Seungri and Daesung who were scared looked at Taeyang and TOP hoping they would do something or else this will turn into a nightmare. TOP who also cowered and left Taeyang with no choice but to calm down the situation.

 

"Maybe letting this rumour go down is the best option, or giving a statement that is not true would do it. It is easy and plain and simple. Job is done" Taeyang bravely stepped up.

 

"Are you seriously kidding me Bae?! You are going to let those crazy bastards unharmed?!" GD shouted.

 

"Calm down Jiyong, Youngbae's idea isn't so bad although it may be a hard process since this is coming from a popular group but I'll see to it"

 

GD plopped himself down on the couch and tried to calm down himself.

 

"Is there anything else we would need to know?" Seungri asked.

 

"No that is all"

 

"So can we go now?" Daesung smiled when he saw YG nodded.

 

"You can go now but Jiyong stays."

 

"Thank you, sajang-nim" TOP says.

 

Big Bang went out of the room and waited outside.

 

"Jiyong, you really need to settle with your cousin, Jaejoong. This is going really far. He might be your rival but it is really bad to have an enemy in this kind of industry"

 

GD refused to answer, it’s not that he didn't want to but it is deeper than what YG thinks. GD and Jaejoong have a history that can never be changed. Everything seems to have changed in his life ever since Dara died.

 

YG sighed and freed GD out.

 

He quickly got himself out of the room and found to see all s waiting for him. He walked behind all of them. He was still fuming red hot so the members were pretty careful around him.

 

While they were walking around, GD saw Dara sitting on the egg chair spinning around, she looked so cute like a baby but then Seungri just had to ruin it for him.

 

"Hyung, who is that girl over there? She looks crazy spinning the chair like that"

 

GD was literally shooting glares towards his head. 

 

TOP whispered to him "There is no chance that, that girl might be Dara, right?"

 

GD ignored him, luckily he gave her a pair of sunglass and a scarf and a hat, and everyone would freak out if they found out about Dara. "I'm out, guys" He head towards her and left the building.

 

Seungri gulped at what he just saw, earlier he called her crazy but actually she was an acquaintance of GD. 

 

"You are dead, maknae" Daesung laughed.

 

"Definitely" Taeyang added.

 

"Will they be alright there, especially when GD is red fuming angry?" TOP whispered to himself with concern, hoping that nothing bad would happen to Dara.

 

Whenever GD is mad, it's always a bad news.

 

 

Here's chapter 7 ^_^ Don't forget to comment & subscribe 

Preview time:

Dara wiped the tears away and said "You are a cruel and heartless man, don't worry I won't ever appear in your eyes, ever again"

GD felt like he was slapped in the face before leaving the house. He suddenly felt guilty. "Dara... Dara come back" when he couldn't see her anymore, he kicked the couch so hard that it flew off to the other side of the room "Argh!" he roared.