Chapter 11: Big Bang and 2NE1 meets Sandara Park

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

 

[GD's POV]

Out of nowhere, we see YG entering our practice room, which is a rare sight for all of us.

 

"Everyone, I would like to introduce someone who also has a potential to become successful like you guys" he eyed each of us.

 

"What is he talking about?" Bom asked TOP who also have no idea.

 

CL who was nowhere near happy knowing that there will be another person added in her rival list.

 

"Cheer up chaerin unnie" Minzy nudged CL.

 

All the girls and boys whispered at each other asking checking if they know who it is.

 

While as for me, I sit in the corner of the room, eating my apple. I seriously don't care who the person was.

 

I'm too busy cursing to that certain girl, Earlier I bumped into someone and my juice splattered all over me, I'm still irritated as hell that I will have to practice with a sticky shirt on. Lucky for the girl, the apple juice didn’t caught onto her and she’s even more lucky that I didn't catch her, she was on a hurry and so if I did catch her, she will be in deep hell.

 

YG brought the new girl into our practice room.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ my name is Sandara Park" she bowed.

 

I didn't bother to look at her. I stood up from my seat heading towards the exit when she suddenly caught everyone's attention.

 

"Oh! It's Mr. Juicy guy" she pointed at me.

I looked at her and I realised that it was the same person who splashed my juice on me "YOU! You're the girl who did this" I pointed at my shirt, I over exaggerated a little.

 

The girl bitterly laughed "Sorry about that" she bit her lips and looked down in shame.

 

Then all of a sudden YG butts in and says "You guys know each other? Good. Jiyong, I want you to take care of Dara and show her around for the time being"

 

Dara and I gawked at him.

 

He's gotta be kidding me.

 

"No buts, Jiyong" With no choice left to choose, I had to show her around.

 

"I'm sorry" she lowly muttered

 

"In which part, you spilling juice on my shirt or you being a pain in the for forcing me to show you around"

 

"Okay, first of all. I didn't force you to show me around, I believe it was an order. But yes, I am guilty" She once again bit her lips.

 

I was going to scold her once again but something stopped me - I never realised that she was this pretty. I never got to look at her. My jaws slowly dropped. Her innocence stood out, out of all the people in this building. She looks so innocent that it looks like everything is going to be alright in her world. People like her deserves to be protected from the cruelty of the world.

 

"You know what"

 

"What?"

 

"The only way I can ever forgive you is to treat me dinner"

 

"WHAT?! You are kidding right?"

 

I mischievous smiled "Nope. Pick me up at seven" Before I ran away, I waved at her goodbye, ignoring all of her complains.

 

"Isn't it supposed to be opposite? Why should I pick him up" Sandara complained but little she know, she was already smiling.

 

----

 

“Dara!”

 

I quickly sat up in my couch, I felt sweat in my forehead. My heartbeat was increasing.

 

"It was just a dream. Just a dream..." I said it over and over again until disappointment washed through me “... Just a dream...” I sighed. 

 

I looked at the time '3am' it was still early too get up so I lay down on the couch again and soon fell asleep with his butterfly in his mind.

 

-----

 

Next time I opened my eyes, Dara was intently shaking me.

 

"Wake up! GD! Wake up!"

 

I immediately got up and looked around for any sign of danger "What's wrong?"

 

Dara bit her lips, she was holding my - phone? She looked so adorable, the way she was holding the phone like it was a stinky underwear. She held the phone far away from her as possible.

 

"It kept making noises and I don't know how to stop it" she looks like she was about to lose her mind.

 

"Dara... It is just a cell phone. It is not a threat to your life" I sighed and grabbed the phone from her without looking at the ID caller "GD"

 

"Hey GD! I want Dara to visit me on my first day of shooting for my music video!" 

 

"Bom?" I asked. She was so excited that her voice is going high pitch.

 

"It's alright if you don't come, I just want Dara's presence here"

 

"Ouch! That hurts and I thought I was your favourite best friend. Arasso, we’re going to be there as soon as possible, just message me the details when and where"

 

"Yay! I'll be expecting" Bom giggled before hanging up.

 

I turned to Dara who was looking at me "Is that Bommie?"

 

I nodded.

 

She frowned "You should've told me, I wanted to talk to her"

 

"Really? Well you didn't tell me either" I threw the phone somewhere in the couch as I get up rubbing my head. Dara secretly crunched her face and stuck out her tongue at me. As if I didn’t see that. She’s so cute.

 

"Bom wants us to go somewhere, we are going to meet TOP and Bom later"

 

"Yay! Another trip" Dara excitingly jumped her way through my bedroom to get ready.

 

"Aigoo~ that girl is really becoming a pain in the . It wasn't easy for me to get her back home last night, I had to deal with Jaejoong. Although he might have let me have my way this time, I don't think he will let me have my way on the next time we meet"

 

----

 

[Author’s POV]

 

GD and Dara arrived at the set and she immediately ran around when she realized that the setting is based on history. The music video is taking place on a very familiar place for her. Her home. Gyeongbok Palace.

 

GD was amused on how Dara has so much energy inside her in such a small body of hers. Since Dara was making up all the loud noises, it wasn't hard for Bom to notice that we're here.

 

"Dara!" "Bommie" 

 

They both hugged like they didn't see each other for a long time.

 

"Where is TOP?" GD asked her.

 

"I told him to buy something for me, he'll be back soon"

 

GD went back to his car and let the two bestfriends talk.

 

Bom took Dara in her own changing room.  "So how does it feel Dara? To be back in the palace"

 

Dara looked at everything around her and she took a relaxing breath "It feels good, Bommie. It feels like I'm back home again... But not everything is the same. Everyone is dead but me" Her eyes were getting watery which caused Bom to panic.

 

"Oh nonono~ Don't cry. If it makes you feel better, I specifically chose this place for you" she gave her tissues.

 

"Really? You did that for me?"

 

"Yeah! The moment they gave me the options between a palace or the beach, I chose this place immediately. And plus I think having it shot in a historical drama will have a big impact on my singing career, thanks to you, you gave me this idea"

 

Dara blew her nose first before with a tissue asking Bom "You are a singer? Like what GD and Jaejoong are?"

 

"I'm actually in a group called 2NE1" Bom smiled "There are 4 girls in it, including me"

 

"Then how come, you are here alone?"

 

"That's because I'm having a solo debut, my members might not be in my debut stage but they still support me"

 

Dara was awed "They sound like they are really good friends, I wish to meet them someday"

 

"Someday..." GD warned Bom not to introduce Dara to anyone of her friends. He doesn’t want Dara to get hurt. At first, Bom was shocked since it is the first time he sees GD caring so much for a girl, after a long time but she understood why now.

 

"So what is the plotline of the story?" Dara asked.

 

"The story is about a princess forcing to be married with a prince from another palace to unite the two regions, for peace. But in the end, the princess could not take this cruel life anymore and takes her own life. During her last breath, she only thinks about the man she loves. She died with no regrets.

 

"Oh~ what happened to the princess secret lover? How come he didn't stop her from suiciding?"

 

"The man died even way before the marriage happened, the king sent orders to kill her lover in order for her to forget about him and leaving her with no choice but to marry the prince".

 

"That's a really tragic story..." Dara sighed. The story plot sounds really familiar to her. It feels like they’re making her story into real life.

 

"I heard GD found you in SBS building, that's a coincidence"

 

"Yeah, it was"

 

Then it entered Bom "Hold up - You've met Jaejoong right? That's weird, GD hates Jaejoong. Does GD know about this?

 

"Yes. They are strangely stubborn when they saw each other. Jaejoong tried to stop me from going home with GD and it took a hell of a talk for him to give up"

 

"Can't blame the guy" Bom muttered.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing" she tried to cover it with a laugh.

 

"Dara, can I ask you a question?" Bom suddenly became serious and it kind of made Dara nervous.

 

"What is it Bommie?"

 

"Do you like GD?"

 

Dara was stunned. Bom was straightforward and right away went to the point.

 

"I-I don't know" Dara lowered her head and fidgeted with her fingers but Bom noticed that she was blushing.

 

Bom didn't ask any further, she didn't want to interfere with her thoughts. Bom wants her to find out by herself of what she really feels for GD first, and that is the time where Bom can actually help Dara.

 

Later, the stylist noona comes into the room and wants to begin fixing Bom's hair.

 

Bom lets Dara roam around the palace to keep her busy.

 

"Wow! Nothing seemed to change for over these past years" she yearningly looked at his father's room and it reminded her of a scene where he and Dara fought. It was the last memory she had of him... "I'm such a bad daughter"

 

Devastatingly she walked to her room and found everything was still in place, although her books and clothes are gone. She sat in her spot remembering the day where she found out about her sudden marriage.

 

She was brushing her hair in this very exact spot; she longingly looked at herself in the small mirror she has in her table. She was still the same person but she is not fine in any way.

 

When the witch told her that she is going to have to live here forever, she couldn't help but feel lonely. Even though GD and Bom and TOP have always been there for her, she wants to be with her parents.

 

A tear dropped at the corner of her eyes.

 

Then the door suddenly opened.

 

"She will do" The man said, with no hesitant the girl with him walked over to Dara.

 

As for the male, he went outside the room and closed the door, he shuts his eyes expecting a lot of noise 'I'm so sorry'.

 

"AHHH!!!"

 

-----

 

After waiting so long in the car, GD finally met up with TOP - along with the other members of Big Bang and 2NE1?! They came while carrying snacks with them.

 

"Holy !" he cursed. 'They are all here' he immediately got out of the car.

 

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" he nervously asked.

 

"What else are we doing here oppa but supporting our Bom unnie" Minzy giggled "What are you doing here by yourself?"

 

"I am also here to support Bom. She specifically asked me to be here" GD emphasized while looking at TOP but he wasn't getting the hint.

 

"Why can't you call me 'Oppa' like what Minzy is doing to GD?" Seungri complained to CL.

 

"Shut up Rat! Never gonna happen"

 

Taeyang assured GD "Seungri is still not giving up in CL" 

 

GD snorted 'Good luck on that maknae, Chaerin is one tough lock to break'

 

"H-hi oppa" Sohee comes out behind TOP. She looks beet red just by seeing GD.

 

GD just nodded at her.

 

"Minzy-ah, I'll carry your stuff for you" Daesung took the foods from Minzy's hand.

 

Seungri tried pursuing CL to also give him her stuff "No thanks Rat, I don't think you are strong enough to carry it"

 

"Oh Chaerin-ah, you have no idea how much I gained muscle on me. Maybe you and I should grab dinner sometime and I'll show my muscles" Seungri grinned at CL.

 

She rolled her eyes in disgust.

 

"So where is my Bommie?" TOP finally says.

 

"She's in the dressing room"

 

GD let everyone go first while he drags TOP behind with him.

 

"Dara is here" he whispered.

 

"What?"

 

"I said Dara is ing here with Bom" GD gritted his teeth.

 

TOP immediately panicked "Oh ! I forgot about her"

 

When they were about to enter the room, GD squished through them and blocked the door.

 

"What are you doing, GD?" Taeyang asked.

 

"N-nothing"

 

"Then move" Taeyang pushed him off the way.

 

GD and TOP was sweating like there was no tomorrow.

 

"SURPRISE!!!"

 

It certainly is a surprise.

 

Everyone comes in to greet Bom. Luckily Dara was nowhere to be found.

 

Bom who was surprised and shocked in many different ways. Thank god she told Dara to roam around the set or Big Bang and 2NE1 would've seen her.

 

GD sneakily moves toward Bom and asked where the hell is Dara "Somewhere around the set" GD sighed in relief.

 

"Better than here"

 

The Director knocked on the door and personally told her that everything is ready...

 

"GO BOM!" "HWAITING!"

 

-----

 

The 1st scene they’re going to shoot is the part where the prince marries the princess despite her refusing this marriage.

 

As the princess walks down the aisle, she had a sad face and as she reaches the stairs where she will be granted to be a queen, she sheds a tear from her eye.

 

The director told Bom that she will be standing beside the stairs and she will be only looking at the bride as if she is telling her not to cry and everything is going to be alright.

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 proudly looked at Bom from the side.

 

When everyone including the extras is in place, the music starts playing.

 

The music starts with a soothing piano sound.

 

All of the guards bows down as the prince and princess walks in...

 

Everyone was intently watching from behind the scene...

 

The prince and princess finally enter the scene...

 

"Oh my gosh!" everyone gasped in shock including GD.

 

Dara is spotted to be wearing the princess's gown, walking along with the prince.

 

GD slapped himself mentally and physically in the forehead.

 

TOP was looking at everyone's reaction, worryingly.

 

Everyone was frozen. 'She...she looks like her'

 

When Bom saw Dara walking with the prince, she confirmed to herself that Dara really is a princess. She just had that feeling. The way Dara walks was just like how a royal family walks - they walk with pride.

 

But something sinks in her when Dara looked at her way, she sees pain and loneliness. It looked real.

 

Bom starts singing as the couple slowly climb up the stairs.

 

______________________

Love seems to change so easily

In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left

______________________

 

As the couples lastly bows to each other knowing that after this bow, they are officially married.

 

______________________

Gotta let you go

And please don't cry

______________________

 

Dara sheds a drop of tear smoothly, she stared at her soon-to-be-husband in a sad longing eyes.

 

"CUT!" the director shouted. "That was perfect! Now moving on to scene 2".

 

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 11^_^ TADAH! I didn't expect that Seungri will steal the show from the previous chapter lolz xD

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

Preview time:

"I'm not CL, I'm just helping her out. I'm not interested in her in anyway"

"Well you ing better not! Because if you do, at the end of the day she will get hurt not you"

The members gawked at his answer. they looked at me with pity.


 

Daragon FTW!