Chapter 10: Give Me A Break

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[Author’s POV]

GD who was excited to tell TOP about the news that he finally found his baby girl.

 

"Dara! Hey!" TOP who was about to hug Dara got pulled back by baby boy.

 

"Easy there buddie, I'm loyal to Bommie" TOP pushed GD's hand off away from his jacket hood.

 

Dara couldn't help but chuckle a little.

 

"I am so glad that you decided to show up again, Dara"

 

"No actually he found m-"

 

"You should've seen his face, he couldn't sleep for the past few hours because he couldn't stop thinking about you"

 

Now that got Dara's attention, she raised an eyebrow at GD.

 

GD on the other hand gasped and with no hesitant, he hooked TOP under his arms. And while they were mocking around, they heard noises coming their way and they both knew it was Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang.

 

TOP pulled away from GD and glanced at Dara then to GD, he had a trouble look. 

 

GD wanted to initially get TOP alone so he could meet Dara again but then TOP was found alone in the room so they decided to take advantage of it.

 

But they didn't know that the other members would be coming back so soon... "Hide!" GD signalled Dara but she didn't know where to hide so she dived in behind the clothes and blended in with the colourful clothes.

 

The members arrived with their stomach fully loaded "Ah~ the food today was awesome, I think they changed their chef today" Seungri slopped down the couch which is located just behind where Dara is hiding. Just one look behind of Seungri, Dara is compromised.

 

Seungri noticed that two of his hyungs were tensed "What's wrong? You both looked like you saw a ghost, you guys are pale as white"

 

"Maybe you should eat" Taeyang suggested.

 

"Yeah, the one across the street is really yummy, you might want to try that restaurant" Daesung added.

 

'Aigoo~ until when do I have to stay like this. I don't get why I have to hide. I’m a princess and princess never hides' Dara crunched her face a little ‘Of course unless they’re playing hide and seek’ she smiled a little.

 

GD and TOP just keeps nodding and going with the flow. There are many reasons why they should not see Dara.

 

One. They will freak out and it would make chaos since Dara (GD's butterfly) is pretty well known.

 

Two. It will remind them of Dara and possibly even cry.

 

Three. Taeyang still has unsettled feelings for Dara and GD is afraid that he might use his baby girl to lighten up his feelings - that is the last thing GD wants.

 

The PD of the music show knocked on the door before coming in to let us know that they will be up in 5 minutes, DBSK is currently performing right now.

 

TOP lead everyone out of the room and gave GD an 'okay' sign. 

 

Once everyone was out, GD helped Dara get out "I'm sorry baby girl..."

 

Dara fixed her clothes "Is there any particular reason why I had to hide from them?" she asked.

 

GD gulped, he tried avoiding the topic he did not want to go down into "There was a person who looked a lot like you and years ago, she died of cancer. It would be a real shock and possible even get hurt for them to see someone who looks like her."

 

Dara frowned “That’s sad” she nodded in understanding. 'Let's just hope that I won't be doing this for long...' She thought.

 

GD began to lead Dara backstage and of course - somewhere that Big Bang could not see.

 

When GD had to meet s who are preparing their microphones, he told Dara "Don't go anywhere, just stay here" with his sharp voice before he left.

 

Dara wasn't really the type of girl who would keep still and do nothing. It is just not in her DNA to be staying still... She feels like she needs to move every second.

 

She decided to explore the building but of course this time she remembered which way she turned just in case so she doesn't get lost again. 

 

A door had a sign stuck on it and it says "Fans section". It got her really curious because all she remembers about a fan is that they use it whenever it was summer or when it was a really hot weather. She head towards it. The moment she opened the door, it was fully crowded and they were screaming their lungs out.

 

Dara was about to go deaf and covered her ears as she made her way through the crowd to see what was the commotion about and then she sees Jaejoong singing.

 

He was shining on the stage; every girl had fallen from his spell.

 

Dara could not help but also admire him. He looks so cool and handsome on stage. Definitely not the same person whom she just met yesterday.

 

While Jaejoong was performing, there was a particular person who stood out from the crowd - it was Dara. From his surprise to see her watching, he felt like he needed to give more to his performance. Possibly wanting to impress her and show his abilities. When the spotlight was his, he smoothly gave a wink towards her.

 

Dara who was a little shocked and blushed a little from his single wink, although his fans misunderstood and thought the wink was for them which cause them to scream louder.

 

When their performance ended, they had to go back backstage. Jaejoong who was a little disappointed since he wanted to dance more and impress Dara.

 

-----

 

"We're up" GD told everyone.

 

While they were going upstage, they walked pass by DBSK. Both groups glared at each other... GD was more focus on Jaejoong, he can still remember Dara saying that he let her stay at his house and he is sure not happy about it. He wasn’t there so he can’t be sure if he didn’t do anything to Dara that could be considered as Adultry. God he hopes not because his patience is nearly empty.

 

"Ignore them" he told everyone when DBSK started laughing on their way down.

 

Big Bang came on stage and it received a hot response from the fans. 

 

GD immediately noticed the girl in the white t-shirt 'Dara?!'

 

Dara waved at him.

 

GD glared at Dara, she specifically told her to stay put but knowing that his baby girl is watching him, it seems like baby boy gained more confidence. While they were performing, GD tried to stay close to where Dara was. He kept giving winks towards her way.

 

VIP's hearts melted thinking that it was for them.

 

'If Jaejoong was handsome and cool then what can I describe GD who is owning the stage right now along with Big Bang' Dara who is fully concentrated on their performance.

 

Once the performance over, Dara decided to come back backstage but on the way she coincidentally meets Jaejoong.

 

"Dara!" Jaejoong initiated "I didn't expect you to watch my performance, if you had told me I would have gave it my best performance from the very start"

 

Dara chuckled "Well you certainly did, don't sweat it"

 

"So how was it?"

 

Honestly she doesn't know, the songs they performed was different to the melody back in the days... she couldn't say that she hate the songs but at the same time she can't say she loved it. Let's just say she prefers the old instrument better.

 

"It was alright..." 

 

"Why don't you like it?" Jaejoong frowned.

 

"Oh no, it’s not that. I prefer more of the old instruments; you know gayugeum and things like that... I just have different taste that's all"

 

"Ahhh~"

 

GD who came looking for Dara everywhere only to spot her giggling with his enemy. He stomped his way towards her "Dara!"

 

Dara who was startled by GD and sees him in a foul mood.

 

"I told you to stay in one place didn't I?"

 

Dara who was guilty, bit her lips "Yes you did"

 

"Aigoo~ I can never leave you out of my sight can I?"

 

Jaejoong who was clueless what was going in, he frowned to see GD close to Dara. "Ahem" he faked his cough, letting them know he is still here.

 

"Oh. I forgot to introduce you guys to each other. GD, Jaejoong. Jaejoong, GD" Dara smiled but then it slowly faded as she suddenly felt awkward. She felt the air changed.

 

"I know" both growled at the same time.

 

Dara noticed the air obviously changed into a dark air. "You guys know each other...?" she let out an awkward laugh.

 

They both glared at each other and totally forgot about Dara's presence. GD then broke it...

 

"We have to go home now, Dara"

 

"Wait a minute - hold up. Is he the 'Baby boy' you were talking about?!" he asked Dara.

 

GD raised an eyebrow at Dara while slightly grinning.

 

'Oh great, the attention is suddenly on me' she sighed.

 

"Yes he is" she whispered, she was a little red now that GD knows that his nickname is 'Baby boy'.

 

Jaejoong who was a little disappointed but still smiled but it didn't reach his eyes although on the other hand, GD is goofily smiling.

 

"Oh."

 

"Let's go now Dara" GD grabbed Dara's arm and began to walk away.

 

When Jaejoong saw them about to walk away, he didn't know what happened to him but the next thing he sees - he is also grabbing Dara's hand.

 

Dara who was caught in between was stunned 'what's happening?'

 

"I can't let Dara go home with you" Jaejoong seems really serious.

 

"Why can't she, she is staying at my place in the first place"

 

"Last time I checked, she stayed at my place"

 

They were both going at it at each other.

 

"Let go" GD starts pulling.

 

"No" Jaejoong also pulls back.

 

Dara whose arms were about to tear off "What are you guys doing?! Stop it!" but no one seemed to listen to her.Then out of the corner of her eyes, she saw someone familiar - it was Han Byul, the witch. She was smirking as if she was enjoying the show in front of her.

 

She started walking away, Dara's instincts told her to follow that witch.

 

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP WITH YOUR CHILDISHNESS!" Dara snapped. Both male got a little shock and immediately released her arms. Dara finally got her arms back "Give me a break please~" she disappointedly told them.

 

She looked at the boys with a serious look "Don't follow me, I swear. Don't follow me" she warned.

 

Surprisingly both males behaved.

 

Dara saw Han Byul enter the emergency exit. she took a deep breath before she opened the door.

 

There she was. She was leaning on the wall smirking at Dara. The moonlight was shining directly upon her; highlighting all the parts of her perfect body.

 

Dara was a little frightened since she knows what she is capable of, or maybe even worse than what she thinks.

 

"From what do I owe my princess" Han Byul mocked her.

 

"What did you do? Why did you put me in the future? I want to go back to my time" Dara ordered her.

 

The witch laughed but it was a small one "You don't think that I will easily bring you back after all the trouble I did"

 

"What are you saying? I have to go back" Dara insisted.

 

"Oh princess... Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You will have to show you are worthy enough before I bring you back, or else you will have to stay in here for the rest of your life" 

 

"Nononono. I can't! What do I have to do in order to show my worthy?"

 

"That is for you to find out" the witch evilly laughed before she starts disappearing into thin air in front of her.

 

Dara's leg collapsed to the ground "I'm going have to live here... B-but I still wish to see my parents... The last words I gave them were no worth to even remember" she tried fighting back her tears.

 

She brought this all upon herself and now she is going to have to pay for it.

 

-----

 

"Mama~ I told you it is not true. The scandal with that idol is so not true. She is a to everyone I swear!" Seungri who was over the phone talking to his mother, he had to climb up the stairs since the elevator stopped working.

 

He then found a woman sitting miserably on the floor, he walked up to her and asked if she was alright "Are you okay there, miss?"

 

"Look ma~ I need to go now" he hanged up the phone. He placed his hand on the girl's shoulder "Are you okay?" he couldn't see the girl's face since it was facing down.

 

When he was about to ask her one more time "Are yo-"

 

The girl lifted up her head and said "I'm okay" but which she is clearly isn't.

 

Seungri blankly stared at her face and the next thing he knows he was screaming his lungs out, he immediately walked downstairs leaving Dara stunned of what the hell just happened. "N-NOONA! NOONA IS HUNTING ME! WHY OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY ME?! HUNT GD FOR ALL I CARE JUST NOT ME!!! AHHH!!!"

 

GD and Jaejoong barges into the emergency room.

 

"What happened?!" they both asked.

 

Dara wiped her tears before it can even fall and pretended that nothing happened "I don't know, it was some random guy who lost had his mind"

 

GD and Jaejoong sighed in relief 'I thought the voice was familiar' but they both shrugged it.

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 10 ^_^ Good to be back again

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

Preview time:

“Dara!”

I quickly sat up in my couch, I felt sweat in my forehead. My heartbeat was increasing.

"It was just a dream. Just a dream..." I said it over and over again until disappointment washed through me “... Just a dream...” I sighed. 

I looked at the time '3am' it was still early too get up so I lay down on the couch again and soon fell asleep with his butterfly in his mind.


 

Daragon FTW!