Chapter 18: Let's Break Up

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[Author’s POV]

Jiyong's instinct already knew where this was going but he tried to explain everything in his perspective to Dara but words won't seem to come out.

 

Until Dara said those 4 words that Jiyong desperately trying to avoid...

 

"Let's break up Ji"

 

Jiyong's heart stopped breathing. He shook his head not wanting to accept it "You don't mean that baby~" he awkwardly laughed. "Stop kidding around babe. What you said is too much, let's talk first okay"

 

Dara took a step back and shook her head "There's nothing left to talk about Ji..." 

 

"We're over"

 

With that Dara turned around and headed towards the door, crying silently.

 

"Dara-ah..." Jiyong tried to reach her but she was gone. Jiyong dropped to the ground as he watch his heart break into pieces. "DARA-AH!" Jiyong cried out.

 

As Dara was running, she heard her name loud and clear. It was Jiyong. He shouted for her hoping that she would come back to him but that can't happen anymore.

 

Dara stopped and stole one last glanced at the house before disappearing in the neighbourhood.

 

-----

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 came to Jiyong's house immediately after hearing Jiyong miserably talking through the phone.

 

"Seunghyun-ah..." Jiyong called TOP on the phone. "She left me... Dara's gone..."

 

TOP can hear Jiyong sobbing through the other line "What?!" he asked in shock.

 

The members were still having dinner, laughing and having the time of their lives. But they all stopped when TOP caught their attention.

 

"Calm down Ji. What did you say?!" TOP tried to reconfirm if what he heard is right, but he can only hear Jiyong crushing and breaking glass through the phone.

 

"ARGH!" he cried out. As Jiyong thinks about Dara being gone and possibly not coming back forever felt his heart being strangled. He threw and threw, break and breaks until he calmed down. Next minute later he find himself doing the same thing all over again.

 

"We need to go to Jiyong. NOW!" TOP warned everyone as he grab his coat and head outside to his car.

 

Everyone did the same.

 

All of them stole glances at each other when they saw the door left open. 

 

There was no sign of any light at the moment, everything was dark inside.

 

They cautiously entered the door, only to find the house in a mess.

 

"Geezus!" TOP ran everywhere to look for Jiyong "JI! WHERE ARE YOU?!" leaving Bom and the others.

 

The house seemed like it was turned upside down; Glasses are broken, TV has been smashed, the couch is flipped on its front, pretty much every single thing in the house is damaged.

 

Bom went and opened the lights.

 

Everyone gasped. They all knew what happens when Jiyong gets mad - but this time it was a disaster. They have never seen this much mess that Jiyong made until now.

 

"Be careful of the glass!" Taeyang warned. "I'll get the broom first. Those little glasses on the floor can be very dangerous" He left everyone and went to find a broom.

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 taking little steps as much as possible, avoiding the objects on the floor, as they made their way to TOP who have found Jiyong. He was sitting behind the flipped couch.

 

"Ji! What happened?" TOP worryingly asked him. He placed his hands on his both shoulders, shaking him as hard as he could when Jiyong didn't seem to respond.

 

Jiyong was staring out of space.

 

Everyone gathered around him, not knowing what to do.

 

"Oppa~" Sohee lowly muttered.

 

In instinct, Jiyong's eyes shot up and saw Sohee right in front of him. He remembered the reason why he and Dara started to fight - it was because of her. He felt pure intense rage rushing through his blood. Fist curled itself. 

 

He is very tempted to kill her.

 

"You!" Jiyong gritted his teeth and roared. He pushed TOP away from him which caused TOP to fall back on his . Jiyong could not see anyone else but Sohee. 

 

It happened too fast.

 

Jiyong rushed towards Sohee and strike a punch in her left cheek which caused her to fall. Jiyong was nowhere near contented. He wanted more. He bent down and clutched her collar and pulled her closer. He saw fear in Sohee's eyes, but that didn't stop him. He repeatedly punched Sohee on her left cheek.

 

Everyone horrifiedly gasped. Their eyes widened in shock.

 

"What are you doing?! Stop him!" TOP shouted at them.

 

When it seemed like they got their senses back together, Daesung and Seungri tried to hold Jiyong up but he was just too strong. 

 

"!" Taeyang dropped the broom out from his hand and jumped his way through and helped contain the dragon away from Sohee. 

 

From an inch away from Sohee's face, Taeyang made it just in time to block Jiyong's attack.

 

Sohee was bawling her eyes out. She lightly touched her face and flinched of the pain.

 

"YOU THINK THAT HURTS?! THAT PAIN YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW IS NOWHERE NEAR TO WHAT I'M FEELING" Jiyong strongly patted his heart. "YOU !" Jiyong once again tried to make his way to Sohee, he wanted her to feel his pain. "LET ME GO! LET GO!" Jiyong pushed Taeyang out of the way but it is impossible when Seungri and Daesung is clinging onto him. Jiyong kicked and kicked in the air as the two men tried to carry him faraway but it was almost impossible. Jiyong was so determined that it was enough to push the three man closer towards Sohee.

 

CL was complete speechless, as she watches Jiyong rage at Sohee as he is being contained by three men, two wasn't enough to keep him from getting to Sohee. She glanced at Sohee in confuse 'What exactly happened in here?'

 

Bom rushed over to TOP asking if he was okay but it seemed like when Jiyong pushed him, TOP's hands fell on small shards of glass. Small amounts of blood was flowing out of TOP. "Are you okay?" Bom asked her boyfriend.

 

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay. This is nothing. Worry more about Jiyong over there" TOP took off the shards one by one. He flinched "Ah".

 

"Aish!" Bom cursed. She finally had enough of this ing mess. "GET SOHEE OUTSIDE! NOW!" Bom ordered CL and Minzy.

 

"Yes unnie" Minzy nods followed by CL.

 

The two of them carefully made their way to Sohee, avoiding Jiyong's tantrums.

 

"COME BACK HERE ! I'M STILL NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!" Jiyong shouted across the room. Sohee made it outside the room, crying and whimpering about the pain.

 

"I-I didn't do anything" Sohee claimed. She tasted blood on the side of her lip. She panicked and tried to wipe it off but only to be met by pain.

 

Meanwhile, on the inside.

 

Bom pushed Taeyang out of the way, facing Jiyong who is still cursing Sohee to come back.

 

"Babe! Be careful!" TOP worringly said.

 

"Bom what are you doing?!" Taeyang howled at her.

 

Then all of a sudden. Bom slapped Jiyong in the face. 

 

The boys were completely lost. They shockingly looked at Bom who is glaring at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong stopped moving. His hands travelled to his face where Bom slapped him. He glanced at Bom, looking utterly lost.

 

"Bom-ah" Jiyong lowly muttered.

 

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU JI?! YOU ING BEAT UP SOHEE! I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BUT YOU DEFINITELY DON'T DO THAT TO A GIRL! SHE IS STILL A FREAKING WOMAN! AND LOOK WHAT YOU’VE CAUSED; YOU INJURED MY BOYFRIEND WHO IS YOUR BESTFRIEND JI!" Bom yelled at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong pushed everyone off him. He sloppily walked backwards. When he felt the couch touch his skin, he sat down on the floor feeling miserable. He felt hopeless. 

 

"D-Dara's gone..." There were tears threatening to come out but he fought them. 

 

"You need to tell us what happened, Ji" Bom crouched down and faced Jiyong.

 

Jiyong took something out from his pocket - it was a picture. He brought it to his face and carefully looked at it.

 

"I-isn't that hyung with Sandara noona?" Seungri pointed out when he got a better view.

 

"Dara found this picture. She knew about Sandara. Sohee told her everything. I didn't even have the chance to explain myself. Next thing I know... She was walking out on me" Jiyong dropped the picture on the floor.

 

Bom picked it up "But how? They only met Dara today and Sohee was always with us" 

 

Daesung then remembers "Noona... Sohee wasn't with us when we decided to confront Jiyong. She was left alone in the dressing room. There is a possibility that Dara saw Sohee there"

 

"But how could Sohee do that to Jiyong? She has always been shy to everyone. Heck, she can't even talk properly to us. It just doesn't make sense" Seungri exclaimed.

 

"Anni" Bom shook her head. "I've always suspected this from the start but I never had a solid proof. The girls thought that Sohee had a crush on Jiyong and we thought it was cute so we didn't do anything about it - until now... What she did was unacceptable. I always had a feeling that Sohee isn't someone the way we thought she is. At night in our dorm, I see her going out a couple of times"

 

"Eh? No way..." Taeyang found it absurd.

 

"It was none of my business so I ignored it" Bom clarified. She glanced back to Jiyong "So what are you going to do now?"

 

Jiyong is honestly blank "I don't know".

 

"Well first of all, we need to sort this out. What are you going to do about the mess you did in your house?" Bom asked Jiyong one by one to help him and possibly get him back to his senses again.

 

"I'll just throw most of the things out since they are mostly damaged anyway"

 

"Sohee?" 

 

Jiyong's curled his fist up ready to take more action but on a second thought, Bom pushed him back "The girls and I will take care of her"

 

"What are you going to do about Dara?" Bom sincerely asked him.

 

Jiyong's eyes softened just by the name of his baby girl. "I love her, Bom. She is the one for me, I know she is. I want her back" 

 

Bom smiled in satisfaction "Then you just need to make her come back to you. Stop behaving like this because it is not doing you any good. Is behaving like a mad terrorist going to make Dara come back?"

 

Jiyong shook his head.

 

"Then what do you need to do?"

 

"First, I will have to find her and explain everything and then..." Jiyong slowly smiled, it seems like he is coming back to his senses "I will make her mine".

 

"Then what are you waiting for? You need to look..." Bom pointed out the exit.

 

Jiyong kissed Bom in the cheek "Thanks Bom, I owe you one" before heading outside.

 

"Hey!" TOP frowned "That's my girlfriend there!" he yelled but Jiyong was long gone.

 

When Jiyong came out of the house, he saw the girls holding Sohee.

 

Sohee screamed thinking that he will harm her again but instead Jiyong glared at her and ran pass her.

 

Taeyang sighed in relief "Thank god that is finish"

 

"Wow noona! How did you do that?!" Seungri clapped.

 

"We never gained more respect for you until now..." Daesung joined clapping like a seal.

 

"I'm not yet finished boys" Bom evilly grinned. "GIRLS!" she shouted which caused the boys to jump a little.

 

CL and Minzy came in with Sohee. 

 

"We have some little intereogation things to do" Bom evilly grinned as she cracked her knuckles.

 

The boys gulped '...and a scary noona too'

 

-----

 

"Dara?"

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

 

 

Here's chapter 18 ^_^ I know punching a girl is out of line but if I were in Jiyong's shoes I wouldn't  also know what I'm thinking.

What do you think? Tell me if you guys have other ways to take care of Sohee....

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

No preview but in the next chapter we will know what really happened to Dara (Ji's Butterfly)


 

Daragon FTW!