Chapter 6: Baby Girl In The House

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

 

[GD's POV]

Me and Top sat down at the table while Dara and Bom sits down in front of us at the couch.

 

Dara was explaining the whole damn thing to Bom and also how she miraculously knew her whole name.

 

"So... In your time, I was some kind of babysitter and I was in charge of taking care of you?" When Bom sees Dara nodding, she looked at us weirdly and even waving her hand near her face, secretly asking whether she was legit real or just... mentally crazy. We didn't know what to say. "Is it alright if I call you Dara?"

 

"Yes" Dara said.

 

"Look here Dara... Can you give us a proof that you came from the past? Because right now, we are all thinking that you are making up this shizz" Bom directly said it to her eyes.

 

Dara started thinking "I-I don't have any evidence" 

 

'For god sakes, she looks like she was about to cry' I thought. I stepped up and asked for more questions "What about your parents or relative? That lives here?"

 

'Not in this era...' she sadly thought. She lowered her head and gripped on her dress as she shook her head.

 

Bom suddenly hugged her; she felt the urge to do it "Awwws... Poor you. Don't worry Dara, GD is going to take good care of you" she patted her head.

 

"What?!" I shouted. "Why do I have to take care of her? According to her story, you're her babysitter"

 

"Madam Park, you're going to leave me with this strange man?" she pointed me out.

 

Wow! That hurts. She made it sound like I'm the bad guy here.

 

"Bom, call me Bom or unnie from now on and that man over there is my boyfriend TOP, okay? And that strange man would not do anything bad to you because I know if he does, he will have to answer to me" Bom glared at me.

 

"I have a name Bom, my name is GD. If I trust you enough, I might tell you my real name" I said. But back to Bom, I angrily puffed an air and just looked away. I nudged my best man TOP if he could do anything with it.

 

Since he was scared of me, he tried to ask "Babe, why can't she come and stay with us for a while?"

 

Bom grinned "Because..." She leaned towards him and whispered some things that I could not make out off.

 

TOP on the other hand was all shocked and had his mouth open the whole time and when she was finished, his open mouth became a naughty grin. He looked at me "Sorry man, can't do anything for you this time"

 

I angrily looked at Bom 'That seducer'. "But I can't have her here... I haven't had any girl stays in quite a long time"

 

"Well now you do" Bom said. "Earlier this morning, you were pissed at my boyfriend just because I decided to come here. And you reasoned out that no girl has stepped in this house... Ever. But what did I find here" she looked at Dara "... I found Dara. And don't blame my boyfriend, it was my decision to come here and talk about Dara"

 

My body stiffened, I knew she was talking about my Dara, my butterfly.

 

Dara looked at her confusingly and Bom assured her "Don't worry dear, it's not you, it's another person who has the same name as you"

 

'and looks' we all thought.

 

Bom signalled me to go outside the door and wait for her. Even though I don't want to and have this talk, I unwillingly got up and head outside.

 

"I'll be right back Dara" Bom assured her. "Honey, look after her for in a while will you?" 

 

TOP answered "Yeah sure, just make it quick. It's getting dark soon"

 

Bom nodded and kissed TOP on the lips before she went.

 

After Bom left, TOP was alone with Dara. He didn’t missed in the corner of his eye that she looked away when Bom kissed him. "Have you ever been kissed before Dara?" he asked.

 

-----

 

[Dara's POV]

When TOP asked me that question, I got choked on my saliva. I can literally feel my blood rushing up to my face "N-no"

 

"Have you seen anyone kissed before?" he looked at me weirdly.

 

I shook my head in shame.

 

"Oh dear god" he was blown away. "If you ever meet a man name Seungri, stay away from him as much as possible and while you are at it, try and avoid the topic called '' or even the word ‘adult’ if you want to keep your innocence" he warned me.

 

"Why? What is ''?" I asked. It got me really curious since it is a word that I am not familiar with.

 

TOP didn't know how to say it and he didn't even know why he said it in the first place. He is not gonna explain what a '' is to Dara' he uncomfortable change the way he sat on the table. "Why don't you ask GD after he comes back" TOP pushes the problem to GD and he knows he might have to answer from him later.

 

"Okay" I awkwardly said. There is one thing that has been bugging me the whole time though "Do you sincerely love Bom? I may have only met her few hours ago, but if you lie... I will make you suffer"

 

TOP was amused seeing me all hyped up over this matter "You know... You remind me of a very special person." he chuckled "And of course, I really love Bom with all my heart. I would die if she isn't here with me."

 

I smiled when I felt that he was being honest with his words 'At least I know that Bom is in safe hands'. "You guys really suit each other, I wish I can find someone like you and have that special connection" I dreamily said while I looked outside the window and stare at the sky.

 

"You'll find someone, it may not be today or tomorrow but there will be a day made specifically for that special person" TOP assured me.

 

"You think so?" I looked back at him.

 

"Yeah, that's how Bom and I got together. We have been friends for a very long time but this one day changed everything and made this all happen"

 

After talking a long time with TOP, I felt like we have known each other for years. We clicked in a snap. We talked about love, how crap the life is sometimes and even our childhood memories. Although they may be from different times, nothing has really changed much over the years.

 

Humans will always acts like humans no matter what.

 

Bom and GD come back in the house only to see me and TOP laughing together.

 

GD somehow felt jealous of TOP. GD misses the smile of his butterfly and her angelic laugh. Ever since she died... No one can really be compared with her since; she tops on the entire woman out there.

 

"Babe, let's go" Bom stood beside the door with her bag on her hand.

 

Me and TOP both stood up and walked over to them. But before they go... 

 

TOP raised his hand towards me "it was nice meeting you Dara" 

 

I wasn't really sure of what's happening. Why did he stick out his hand towards me? I just stared at it for a long time until... GD pulls my hand towards TOP and shook them together "This is how we say goodbye or congratulate someone" he said. 

 

"Ah~" I nodded in understanding.

 

Bom hugged me "I wish I could stay and talk with you longer. It's a shame that we have to go now" 

 

"There will always be a tomorrow unnie" I waved goodbye to the couples and wait for them to leave my sight until GD closes the door.

 

I gulped when I saw his face.

 

"Since you are going to live in this house, there are some rules where you will have to follow..."

Aigoo~ this is like the same thing with being a princess in Joseon but in this case - more rules has been included.

 

-----

 

GD laid flat on his bed, he was unbelievably tired. He never thought that teaching me the rules would be this hard... Not only he has to teach me the rules, he has to teach me how and why it is used for...

 

'I'm not surprised anymore if her story was real legit, she doesn't know a thing about the technologies and even how to use a bathroom or toilet or turn on the sink' He sighed.

 

[Flashback]

 

"This is the bathroom" He pointed out "That place that looks like a cage is where you will be showering and that thing that looks like a bowl is the sink where you will be brushing your teeth or washing your face"

 

I nodded and followed his movements, but most of the things he just said I didn't get. Brushing your teeth? Shower? Why only wash your face? And how can you even see at night if there's no candle around?

 

I asked him all the questions that are related to this room, which is enough to understand without his help again.

 

He was looking at me with his 'Are-you-kidding-me?' look. He took a deep breath and started explaining the whole thing to me "Okay, this cage over here is where you wash your body and this substance here called 'shampoo' and 'conditioner' is used for our hair and this bar of soap is used to..." and so on.

 

After explaining it to me '1 down and 5 more to go' he sighed.

 

[Flashback ends]

 

-----

 

[GD's POV]

. I had to teach her almost everything in the house. The bathroom, the living room, the kitchen, the backyard, the front yard which includes giving her the passcode to my house and how to open the gate. Luckily, this is the last room where I will have to teach her...

 

"So what is this room used for...ummm... Sunbaenim?" She asked.

 

I annoyingly grunt 'Someone please kill me now' as I get up from my bed.

 

"This is a bed... That thing is a computer laptop... Those are my skin care products and please do not touch those products because they are really expensive... And that big closet over there is where all of my clothes go" I explained but of course in full details. I walked over to my closet and picked the smallest T-shirt and the shortest short I can find and gave it to her "Wear this clothes, I'm pretty sure that it’s going to big on you so don't be surprise. It's either you wear that dirty clothes you have there or a nice and clean one, your choice"

 

She looked at her clothes and bit her lips before she went towards me, and took it away.

 

"And one more thing, you will be sleeping on that bed..." and when I saw her gawking "I'll be sleeping in the living room so don't worry, if you need anything else just wake me up... And stay far away as possible if you do, I might get a little cranky when I wake up" 

 

I took one of my pillows and carried it with me and before I head for the door. I want to go to sleep, so freaking tired. Today was my day off, I was supposed to rest but instead I'm here taking care of this crazy girl. Dara calls my name 'God, It definitely sounds like my butterfly calling for me...' "What?!" I unintentionally yelled at her.

 

"Do you always have this kind of temper?" she asked.

 

"Yeah I do so what?!" 

 

"Maybe you could try and calm yourself down because you are starting to look a little insane here..."

 

‘Insane?! Are you serious with me?’ he shot me a look.

 

"Look, if you don't think you can put up with me then you can find yourself out of this house, you know the way out don't you?!"

 

"Don't raise your voice in me, I'm the princess of Joseon, you should be taking care of me not lecturing me!" Dara raised her voice a little, I could tell she was angry but what do I give a .

 

"Well you are in my house now, baby girl. My house, my rules. And I expect you to follow it" I sharply said.

 

"Bwoh?! Baby girl?! I don't like being called a baby for your information" 

 

"Well you surely act like one... I'm going to call you that from now on since you know nothing about this world" 

 

"If men here are the same as you, rude, undisciplined and doesn't know his place" She carelessly said. "If you were in my time, you would had your head cut off immediately for talking like that to me"

 

"Great. all men here are different from the ones in the Joseon era. We are just plain rude so get use to it. I'm going to go to sleep" I closed the door behind me, but before that "Goodnight, baby girl" I teased, when I heard her grunt to herself, I smiled 'Mission Success'.

 

-----

 

[Dara's POV]

Oh my lord! I seriously hate him. If he was in my time, I will not hesitate and order my men to chop his head off. I gripped on the clothes he just gave few minutes ago.

 

I cautiously changed my clothes and folded them neatly. I put them on the side of the bed "Those clothes were the only thing I have in the past but now it's ruined" I looked at the ripped parts and how the mud stained though.

 

I crawled on the bed and noticed that it was bouncing as I go and when I flipped myself over and lay flat on the bed, the bed was soft and comfortable. If that thing earlier I was sleeping on was comfortable... This bed was better.

 

I couldn't help think that maybe there was a reason why I came here and met this strange man. Maybe he has something that I need to get back in my time, because I will do anything to get it. I recalled his face and his rudeness to me "It's going to be harder than I thought, going back" I pouted.

 

But I can do this! If I can escape my people and the palace that easy. I can also find a way out of this situation like any other problems I've encountered.

 

My goal is 'to get out of here as soon as possible'.

 

As I fell asleep feeling motivated and with a smile on my face, there was someone watching me from aside.

 

"See princess... There are times where you will not get what you want, you will have to work hard for it, and this is the main lesson of this trip. But I guess you are stubborn enough that we will have to do it step by step" The witch shook her head as she disappears into thin air.

 

 

Here's chapter 6 ^.^ Woot Woot! I kept to my promise and hopefully I have time to update tommorow :D OH! and guys thank you for the supporting message

♥♥♥ It really made my day I swear ♥♥♥

Oooh~ like my new poster? I made it ^^ I haven't touched my PS6 and it seems like its a good time make a new psoter :D DARAGON FTW!