Chapter 20: Reconciliation

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[Author’s POV]

As Dara rans back to Jiyong's house. She didn't notice that her hands had begun to disappear. Then slowly... her whole arms disappeared as well. Then Dara suddenly felt something was wrong. She somehow felt strange with her own body. Just as she was about to look at her hands, her whole arms came back as if nothing happened.

 

Dara didn’t think too much about it and focused back on getting to her baby boy. Jiyong was the only thing she could think of.

 

She didn't hesitate to open the door and ran around the house shouting "Jiyong?! baby?"  She looked everywhere but baby boy can't be found. She then realized her surroundings. She gasped. Everything was broken. "What exactly happened here?"

 

"It's because of you! You made him act like this" her conscience spoke making her feel guilty. Then Dara heard someone opening the door. "It's Jiyong!" Dara smiled in delight.

 

As Jiyong opened the door, feeling reckless that he didn't find his baby girl, was soon surprised by a hug. "What the!" Jiyong pulled the girl away from him and gasped "Dara?!"

 

Dara nodded "I'm sorry... I didn't know that she died-" she was then interrupted by Jiyong. 

 

He hugged her real tight as if he isn't going to let her go. "I don't love her anymore Dara. The person I love is right here in front of me. You’re the one I love Dara"

 

Dara smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, letting her head rest in his shoulder

 

Jiyong slightly moved away and cupped Dara's face "I love you. I think-anni" he shakes his head, rephrasing his words "I am sure that you are the one for me. I have never found anyone in my life as perfect as you..."

 

Dara felt her heart throbbing really fast.

 

"No words can describe to what I feel for you. I love you beyond infinity..."

 

Dara blushes and gulped in nervous.

 

"... Sandara Park, the princess of Joseon, will you be willing to spend the rest of your life with as me as your husband?"

 

'There I finally said it!' Jiyong sighed in relief but it was too soon to be careless. He still needs to hear Dara's answer. Jiyong starts to have cold sweat in his body as he stares at Dara with no reaction at all.

 

"B-baby?" Jiyong voice trembled in fear as he lightly shakes Dara.

 

Dara was about to burst into tears "Yes! My answer is YES! I am willing to spend my whole life with you as my husband!" Dara smiled.

 

Jiyong smiled from ear to ear. His heart jumps in joy. He hugged Dara tightly. "I promise that I will do anything for you. Even though at times I can be hard to put up with but for you... I will change"

 

Dara couldn't help it anymore and let her tears fall.

 

Jiyong pulled back and was shocked to see Dara crying "Baby what’s wrong?" he panics.

 

"I'm just happy" Dara assured him. He wiped the tears off Dara.

 

Jiyong smiled. His hand slowly crawls to the back of her neck as his other hand still placed at her waist. With no hesitation, Jiyong pulled Dara closer until there was no gap between them. Dara gasped and blushed to see Jiyong up close.

 

Jiyong slightly smirked. He pulled her once again and this time he kissed her.

 

Dara's eyes widened but soon find herself responding to his kisses. Jiyong felt Dara responding. He had never felt this happy before. Her lips tasted so sweet and it only craved him for some more. For them it felt like the world evolves only for them.

 

Dara felt Jiyong's lips nibbled at her lips asking them to open. And when she did, Jiyong did not hesitate for a second and explored . Dara felt herslef blush into the deepest shade of red.

 

This kiss... She couldn't get enough of it.... It only made her hungrier.... As the kiss became more hot and heavy... Dara was met by a surprised... Jiyong grabbed Dara's legs and made it wrap against his waist.  Dara gasped but Jiyong attacked her with more passionate kisses.

 

Jiyong slowly carried Dara to the bedroom without breaking any contact from her. Jiyong slowly make his way to her neck and made heaps of love bites. Obviously marking his territory.

 

"Hmmm..." Dara moaned in pleasure. Which surprised herself 'Did I just seriously moaned?' But Jiyong loved it more, it was like music to his ears.

 

As they arrived to the bedroom...

 

Jiyong slowly placed Dara on the bed with Jiyong still hovering on top of her... He slowly broke away from the kiss... Leaving both of them breathless...

 

"Baby..." Jiyong panted "Do you want to stop now because if we do it anymore further I might not able to resist myself" he lowly growled.

 

Dara's eyes widened. Her senses only came back to her now. 

 

Jiyong can sense Dara's wariness, even though he wants to continue their business, he didn't want to hurt Dara.

 

Dara was raised as a proper princess; she was raised by the queen. The queen taught her manners and that she should contain herself from doing the deed. The queen suggested to Dara that whoever may be the lucky guy, they should get married first before doing such adultery acts, and that is the only way the queen will accept him as her son-in-law. Dara remembers her mother saying that she will disown her if she comes back with a baby without getting married. And Dara assured the queen that, that won't ever happen.

 

Dara didn't want to break her promise. She looked at him with doubt in her eyes. She didn't want to disappoint Jiyong but in the end... She nodded her head. Jiyong understood her. Nevertheless, he didn't want her to be hurt again because of his selfish decisions. 

 

"I understand" Jiyong leaned on Dara and kissed her in the forehead... Then the nose... Then her precious lips. Jiyong grunted as he felt hardened even more "Babe... I need to go to the bathroom... Ugh... Why don't you go and sleep first. I'll be back in a moment..." 

 

Dara eyed him suspiciously but in the end she nodded. Then she felt him crawling out of the bed and running fast towards the bathroom...

 

Dara decided to sleep early since she was mentally and physically tired.

 

But as she recalls Jiyong proposing to her... She smiles... Her heart flipped once again... She sat up and looked at the door, frowning of thinking what could Jiyong be doing in there.

 

'I should trust Jiyong' Dara told herself and shrugged it... She laid down once again... 

Thinking about her memories so far with Jiyong...Before she even knows it... She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

 

-----

 

Jiyong had just finished his business in the bathroom. He must say it was a new record. He stayed in there releasing himself but whenever he thinks about Dara, starts to hard again.

 

He crawled on the bed. Dara's back was facing him. It seems like Dara was really tired, Jiyong gave her a peck in the cheek but she didn't flinch nor move.

 

He frowned but sighed in relief in the end. He grins as he watch the most beautiful person sleeping in front of him. Which is going to be better since she is going to become his wife soon.

 

'Oh right! The ring!' Jiyong remembered. He took out the ring he bought earlier while he was looking for Dara.

 

He stared at the ring filled with beautiful diamonds. "You are my lucky charm" Jiyong kissed the ring before he slowly slipped it onto Dara's finger, carefully not waking her up. He then lied on the bed, hugging Dara from the back.

 

He smiled as he remembers how he got the ring.... 'The lady was right after all. Dara did came back...'

 

Jiyong ran across the town looking for Dara. He shouted and shouted until all the neighbours came out of their house and scolded him. But that didn't matter. He needed to find Dara.

 

Just as Jiyong about to pass an old woman, she called his name.

 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

 

Jiyong immediately stopped and looked at her. He looked confused. He went up to her "How did you know my real name? Not many people knows about it"

 

"I am a big fan, my dear" the old woman grins. 

 

Jiyong nods "Ah... I see..." he was about to leave until the old woman spoke again.

 

"It seems like you looking for something dear. Am I right?"

 

"A very dear person" Jiyong smiled as he corrects her.

 

"A woman if I may say"

 

Jiyong now frowns how this is getting creepy. He then realised the road was empty; no cars, not a single person. Just the two of them.

 

"You might want to check out this out, young man" The old woman showed Jiyong the box. There was only one object left. It was an engagement ring.

 

Jiyong moved closer and took a look of it. "Is this real diamonds?" he asked. The ring looks expensive. If he was right, it would probably go over $5000.

 

"It is young man. It is a limited edition. And if I may say... This is not just an ordinary ring. This ring will bring you and the person you dear so much back together. No matter how far you guys are. As long as their is love in between. It will always find a way" The old woman claimed.

 

Jiyong admits that he was interested in it but then he suddenly remembered Dara. He shouldn't be here, he should be looking for her. Just as he was about to bid goodbye...

 

The old woman took his hand and forcedly placed it in his hand "This will fix everything"

 

Jiyong tried to take his hand back but surprisingly the old woman was stronger than him. 

 

He finally gave up and bought the ring "How much is it ajhumma?"

 

"It's free" The old woman said.

 

Jiyong's eyes widened 'Free?!'. "Are you sure?"

 

The old woman nods.

 

It didn't feel right. Jiyong took out his wallet and gave all of his money to the old woman. "Keep it. Take it as my pay" he smiled before he takes off...

 

Jiyong stared at the ring while runs off, he gave it a kiss "I hope you works like a charm" before putting it in his pocket.

 

Little did he know...

 

The old woman’s smile immediately faded as soon as he was no longer in sight.

 

"People these days..." 

 

She shook her head in envy.

 

The woman slowly turned into a young lady. It was Han Byul. The witch.

 

"This is the only thing I could do for them..." she looks at the empty road in pity.

 

As soon as she vanished, the empty road immediately turned back to its original. Where there are lots of store vendors and people walking around.

 

-----

 

Dara woke up as the sun shines brightly towards her.

 

She felt someone hugging her from behind.

 

She opened her eyes and looked back. She saw Jiyong behind her. Dara tried to take his arms off her but the arm won't budge. So she turned around facing Jiyong. She stared at him for awhile then she traced his features with her left hand. To his eyes... his nose... And his luscious lips.

 

Dara stopped when she got to his lips. Smiling as she remembers where those delicious lips had been. Without knowing, her finger traced his lips and then touched her lips.

 

She then realized something shining out of her hand. She looked at it and gasped. It was a ring. It was beautiful. Dara admired it and forgot about Jiyong.

 

Jiyong was awake all along, he liked the way Dara stared at him but now the ring stole his thunder. Jiyong frowned. He moved closer and seductively whispered to her ears "Do you like the ring?"

 

"Omo!" Dara jumped up. She lightly slaps him in the arm. She got back to the ring and admired it again "I do..." 

 

"Baby~ don't you think it's too early to practice your 'I do'?" Jiyong joked.

 

Dara laughed at his childishness. "When did you give it to me?" frowning. She didn't remember any ring last night.

 

"I slipped it into your finger while you were sleeping. I forgot to give it to you last night since I was too busy making out with my fiancé" Jiyong smirked.

 

Dara blushed and hid in his manly chest. Then she realized, how did Jiyong get the ring in the first place?! Dara gasped. She moved back "Is this ring meant for me? You didn't even know I came back..."

 

Jiyong laughed "It is baby. It's meant for you. While I was searching for you, I bumped into an old lady. She showed me this beautiful ring. It reminded me of you a lot so I bought it"

 

Dara eyed him suspiciously.

 

"It's true"

 

Dara gave in and smiled. 

 

Then an avoidable question popped in Dara's mind "How are you going to tell your friends about us..?"

 

Jiyong assured her "They like you a lot baby. I'm sure they will give us their blessings" 

 

"What about Sohee?"

 

Jiyong stiffened. "I'll take care of her. I'll make sure she pays for damaging our relationship" he growled. Dara didn't like the fact the Jiyong wants to have a revenge. Revenge is really tempting but nothing good comes out of it "Don't worry about it baby. I forgive her".

 

Jiyong looked at me. Surprised. "Seriously babe? You easily forgave her for telling you about Sandara and nearly ruining our relationship?"

 

Dara smiled "If it wasn't for her. I would have known about Sandara and looked what it lead us... You became my fiancé" 

 

"Aaawwwsss~ I married an angel" Jiyong kissed her in the forehead "I guess you are right. You are now my wife" he grins.

 

"I don't think I will ever get enough of calling you, my husband" Dara moved up and kissed him in the lips.

 

"Me too..."

 

"Do you think everything would be okay?" She asked.

 

"I'll make everything okay" Jiyong assured her. 

 

They hugged each other as they fall asleep with no thoughts other than each other...

 

Having no idea of what is coming ahead of them...

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 20 ^_^  WOW! I really need to edit my chapters. I just realized I have so many grammar errors. Oh well I'll fix it when I have time.

So what did you guys think about it? It's not the best chapter I've written, I wrote this chapter ages ago... probably 4 months.

Kekeke :D let me know what you think, I love reading your lovely comments ♥♥♥ I read each and one of them.

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

 

I reached 100+ subscribers!!! KYAHHH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


 

Daragon FTW!