Chapter 15: Bed Scene

Same Sky, Different Time

 

 

 

 

[Author’s POV]

After the lovely couple reunited, they both decided to come back and explain to Big bang and 2NE1 what they actually mean to each other.

 

Although it might be a little hard for them to understand..."We will just have to make them understand baby. Simple as that" Jiyong snakes his arms around my waist, he pulled Dara closer and gave her a peck in the lips. "I told you, I am never going to leave you Dara which also means that there will be nothing that could stop me from being with you. If marrying you is what it takes for them to understand then I won't hesitate to do it"

 

Dara was taken aback when Jiyong talked about marriage but soon relaxed in his manly chest who is awfully touched by his commitment "You will do that for me, baby boy?"

 

"Of course I will. I am pretty confident that I am better than the prince that you were supposed to marry Dara" Jiyong grinned to himself.

 

Dara just laughed at his childishness "Alright whatever you say baby boy" that is what she loved about his boyfriend, his childish thoughts - oh but now that she thinks about it, Jiyong never popped the question to her whether if she wants to be his girlfriend.

 

Dara pulled away from Jiyong and pouted "Aren't you forgetting something Ji?"

 

"Why? Am I?"

 

"You haven't popped the question to me yet, Ji!"

 

Jiyong started to think in his head, like he was calculating numbers in his head.

 

Dara was awestruck "About me being your girlfriend!" 

 

"Of course I will be your boyfriend" Jiyong joked around and hugged Dara again, only to be pushed away by her.

 

"Ji!"

 

Jiyong backed away with his hands up like he was surrendering "Okay okay, I was just kidding around" 

 

Now that he changed from being childish to a serious man, he kneeled on the ground and romantically speaking "Will you be my girlfriend Dara?"

 

She was at awe, right away she hugged him real tight and said "Yes! A big fat yes!"

Jiyong chuckled and lifted Dara in the air and spun around in glee.

 

-----

 

"Guys the truth is...we are dating" 

 

Jiyong raised his hand up along with Dara who is holding his hand tightly. He can tell that Dara was nervous but he assured her from the start that he will take care of his friends.

 

Big Bang was happy but 2NE1 had mix feelings except for Minzy who is jumping up and down.

 

CL slapped herself in the forehead but she finally gave in, in the end and gave her blessings to the couple.

 

On the other hand, Sohee stood in the corner staring blankly at the couple. 

 

CL walked up to Dara who hid behind Jiyong. 

 

"I am sorry for my actions earlier. If I hurt you in some way, please forgive me. I just wanted to make sure that Jiyong here doesn't stuff up everything. I assume that Jiyong had already talked about her with you"

 

Dara smiled and came out of Jiyong's back "I gotta admit, I was hurt a little but that is alright. You care for Jiyong and I promise you that I will try take care of him" Dara did a 'hwaiting' gesture.

 

"I wasn't talking about that..." CL awkwardly smiled.

 

"How are you going to take care of me when you can't even take care of yourself Dara" Jiyong smirked.

 

"But can I ask a question, who is her?" Dara asked curiously.

 

GD stiffened on the spot while CL shot him a look. They are definitely going to have a talk again. Seungri excused CL before she does something she regrets - hmmm, don't know maybe before she tears Jiyong apart "Excuse me, I'm taking my baby with me"

 

"What do you mean baby?! I am not your baby!" CL pushed him away but he won't budge.

 

"You will be soon" Seungri grinned.

 

One by one, they congratulated the sweet couple but except for one person, Sohee stayed in the corner.

 

Dara looked at her curiously. she had a feeling that Sohee was glaring at her but when Dara looks at her, her smiles almost reaches all the way to her eye.

 

Something about Sohee doesn't feel right.

 

Seconds later, we saw someone barging in.

 

"DARA!"

 

It was Bom and it looked like she ran all the way here, she was panting from all the running.

 

"Are you okay, Dara? I heard what happened" Bom placed her hands on her shoulders and did a fully check-up in her body. Dara nodded. "Did GD hurt you in some way?" Bom found the time to glare at GD.

 

"She's fine Bom" GD calmly said.

 

"Are you sure Dara? I can always kick his for you if you want" she ignored GD.

 

"Oh for ing sake, she is my girlfriend Bom! Of course she is alright" furious GD says.

 

Bom found herself bewildered and confused "G-girlfriend" 

 

TOP s her arms around her and whispered "They just announced to everyone that they are together now, babe. You sadly missed it"

 

Bom looked at TOP then to Dara, confirming if it is actually true. Dara happily nodded. Bom finally found herself grinning in giddy. She hugged Dara "You finally realised your feelings, Dara. I am so proud of you" as she pats Dara in the back "I will protect you from everyone that wants to harm you" Bom swore.

 

Jiyong dragged Bom away from Dara "That is my job woman. And stay away from her, I don't want you to get clingy with my girlfriend" Jiyong pouts.

 

Dara faced Jiyong "But I am already yours baby"

 

"Yes baby, I am yours and YOU ARE MINE" Jiyong kissed Dara in the lips.

 

Bom who was disgusted at the scene "Get a room"

 

"I would if there was one available" Jiyong retorted and made Dara blush into deep red.

 

-----

 

Bom was talking to the director and she had a troubled look in her face. Dara and Bom made an eye contact and they both knew it is not good news for both of them.

 

"I'll talk to her first" Bom muttered to the director before heading towards Dara.

 

"Dara... I don't know how to say this but since you chose to be the 'princess' role, you really don't have a choice but to do it all the way and finish it"

 

Dara assured her "Don't worry its fine. I decided to volunteer on my own anyway"

 

Bom stopped for a second, looking for another way to rephrase her words "Ummm... You know when I told you that this is a tragic love story where the princess loved a nobleman who died later on..." Dara nodded. Bom fidgets and looked at her finger.

 

Dara who is getting confused by Bom's reaction "Get to the point, Bom"

 

Bom took a deep breath "There is a scene where the two lovers will..."

 

"A bed scene?!" Dara gawked. Bom simply nodded.

 

"That is a problem..." Dara glanced at Jiyong who is having fun talking with Daesung and Taeyang.

 

When Jiyong saw Dara looking at him, he smiled at her.

 

Dara and Bom thought behind that smile a dragon is sleeping and now they are going to have to unleash it.

 

-----

 

"WHAT THE ?! BED SCENE?! BOM ISN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO JUST BE A MUSIC VIDEO?! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ?!" Jiyong screamed at Bom.

 

"Relax, baby" Dara tried to calm down Jiyong but it is not working.

 

Jiyong suddenly faced Dara and it startled her "I am not letting you, baby do a bed scene. That is just wrong."

 

"But Ji~ I already said yes and I can't just say no to Bom" Dara whined.

 

"Then that's easy, I will say 'NO' for you" Jiyong faced Bom and gave her a stern look "A BIG FAT NO!"

 

Bom had enough of Jiyong's bull "Oh for sakes Ji, Dara is only going to be making out with the prince and slowly get down to the bed. They are not actually going to be . If you are so worried about Dara then why don't you replace the 'prince's' role then!"

 

Jiyong was thinking, what Bom said was actually a pretty good deal. Making out with his sweet girlfriend multiple times is not bad at all. And all the nasty thoughts came flooding in Jiyong's mind "Fine I will do it" he evilly grinned.

 

Dara was supposed to be happy but why is she scared of what the coming outcome.

 

-----

 

Dara sat in front of GD, of course wearing in full clothes.

 

Apparently according to the director, this scene will be in the flashbacks that the princess will have just right before she dies at the end of the music video.

 

Dara is obviously nervous since this will be her first time kissing Jiyong passionately, especially when there are a lot of people watching.

 

"Begin when you are ready" the director said.

 

Jiyong who was so immersed in his acting, he softly brush Dara's cheeks as he looks at her with love. His hands smoothly moves towards at the back of Dara's neck and pulled her closer to him and when their lips came in contact - Dara closed her eyes tight along with her lips, her lips won't budge open no matter what Jiyong do.

 

"Ng! Ng! Ng!"

 

Jiyong pulled away and told Dara to relax since he understands that they are doing it in front of people. When Dara thought that she was calm....

 

"Begin when you are ready"

 

Same thing happened again, Dara's eyes and lips were completely shut like she didn't want to be kissed at all.

 

"NG! NG! NG!"

 

Jiyong again pulled away after having a very weird kiss. "What is wrong baby? We already kissed lots of times didn't we?"

 

Dara nodded.

 

"Then why suddenly feel awkward now?" 

 

Dara feels like she needs to confess her feelings "The kiss that I gave you when we were in the past was actually my first kiss"

 

Jiyong was amused but then he realise "Of course, you are a princess so it is natural that she doesn't come in contact with another man before marriage"

 

"And after all this while, We had never done any passionate kiss, all we had given each other is a peck in the lips, that's all" Dara looked down to her fingers in shame.

 

Jiyong nodded in understanding "Just relax and I will lead everything so you just need to follow me, okay?" looked at her and chuckled when she innocently nodded "And don't be tense".

 

"Begin when you are ready and this time, Sandara-ssi please try to relax"

 

"I'm sorry for the trouble" Dara bowed to the staff.

 

Once again, it is all starting.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath. He was a little shock to know that Dara only knows little things when a couple kisses, but Jiyong is pleased to know since it will be quite an experience to be teaching Dara this stuff. 

 

This time, he wanted to make this unforgettable. He gotta make Dara feel the magic spark and sees all the fireworks popping. Flowers blooming.

 

He was coming closer and closer towards Dara. He never took off his gaze off her. When he had a feeling that Dara would be tense again "Relax baby" he whispered just before their lips came in contact.

 

Dara felt Jiyong the bottom of her lips, tempting her to open . And when she did, Jiyong didn't hesitate a second and explored every corner.

 

Surprisingly, Dara was getting more hungrier and hungrier for more. She moved closer to Jiyong while he s his arms around her waist and pulled her more closer - until there was no space between them.

 

They completely forgot about their audience, all they can feel is only the two of them.

 

Jiyong was dominating everything but Dara had other things in mind, she fought back. Fighting who is the true boss here.

 

All the people watching got their mouth wide opened, even Big Bang and 2NE1 was flustered at what their leader is doing. The scene was incredibly hot and steamy and this music video was supposed to be rated PG. 

 

Jiyong was leading Dara to the bed, falling on top of her, still kissing her passionately.

 

"Cut!"

 

‘NOOOOOO!!!!!’ Jiyong screamed on his head.

 

Which got everyone snap back to real life. They didn't know what came to them but they all started clapping.

 

Even the Director was left speechless and now he is going to have trouble adding the scene without the music video getting banned by the government.

 

Jiyong pulled away from Dara who is still on top of her, he caressed her face "That was... Amazing"

 

Dara is in the deepest shade of red. She can't believe what she just did and surprisingly she loved it and craved for more. 

 

"I love you" Jiyong kissed Dara.

 

"I love you too" Dara smiled.

 

Jiyong got off and helped Dara get up, and proudly to show that Dara is his girlfriend. And they both think everyone already acknowledges their relationship due to that particular scene.

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 ran up to them and separated the couple.

 

"Man, that was some steamy kiss you did there" Taeyang lightly punched Jiyong on the shoulder.

 

Jiyong smirked.

 

"Yeah hyung, that can be considered as !" Seungri grinned but he was met by CL slapping his head. "Keep your dirty thoughts Rat!"

 

"But hyung, you do know that the music video is only rated PG" Daesung was concerened on how the music video will turn out.

 

"Then they will just have to watch it with their parents" Jiyong shrugged "That is why it is called 'Parental Guidance'"

 

"That's my boy there" TOP proudly said.

 

As for the girls, Bom wouldn't stop squeeling "OMG THAT WAS SO HOT AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN EVERYONE'S REACTION THEY WERE ALL LIKE and yada yada yada..."

 

Bom was too excited and talking to fast to be understood but it seems like she was extremely jealous but happy at the same time for Dara for having that steamy kiss that Jiyong gave her.

 

Deep inside her she also wanted TOP to do it to her as well. In front of a lot of people but they can’t because their idols and they are only dating secretly. She hoped that TOP will someday do that to her in public, she sighed.

 

"That wasn't bad for a beginner" CL calmly said.

 

Dara blushed deeper if it was possible.

 

"Really unnie?! You are still a begginner?" Minzy gasped. "It didn't seem like it though"

 

"Jiyong must be one hell of a teacher" Sohee said in a tone that no one can decipher. Is she being sarcastic or what?

 

Jiyong then head towards Dara and whispered "Baby, I need to go toilet and do something important so don't wait for me" he whispered.

 

Dara swore that she heard him growl but she shrugged it. Maybe it was just her imaginations.

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 joined back again after Jiyong left.

 

"Where is he going?" Bom asked.

 

"Oh, he said that he needs to go toilet and do something important - he is probably going to poop or something" Dara laughed but everyone knew the exact reason why Jiyong left.

 

'Even I, the maknae out of all of them know what oppa is doing in the bathroom. Aigoo~ Dara noona is so innocent' Minzy thought.

 

'Poor Jiyong, Dara doesn't even know the affects she gives him' everyone thought.

 

Except for one particular person, ' needs to stay away from my oppa'

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 15 ^_^ I dedicate this chapter to my hazelhiakri unnie :DD

I know this chapter doesn't really add anything on the plot,

but Just a little eye candies for my fellow applers xD hehe

The next chapter is going to be important though so stay tuned.

It will test whether their love strong enough to handle their future obstacles.

Don't forget to comment & subscribe .

Preview time:

"That is because you are so stupid" Sohee said it as if it was a fact. "How do you know that he loves you for who you are?" Seeing that I couldn't answer back, Sohee crossed her arms and grinned a little more ”That is because you look exactly like his - Ex" 


 

Daragon FTW!