If I die young

A Heart that beats for only You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

BGM: If I die young by the Band Perry

 

 

To my bestest best friend Jessie,

 

Knock knock knock! Jessica Jung, wakey wakey, are you sleeping well in heaven? hihihihi~~

 

Howdya!?!

 

It’s been eight years already! Happy Death anniversary!!! ^__^

 

Haven’t written much these past few days, did I make you sad? Sorry.

 

You know what happened. You’ve been watching us up there anyway. Heol!

 

That vacation was tiring…and fun.

 

SooSun’s honeymoon was completely sabotaged by two conniving kids and I don’t think I need to tell you who the culprits are.

 

 

Hahaha >.<

 

 

They were supposed to go alone but Yuri thought it would be such a waste if we, and I mean we as in Taeyeon, her, me and Krystal, get left behind in the heat of Seoul. Well, that was kind of her to think about us but I seriously think Sunny and Sooyoung should have a moment together…alone.

 

I wasn’t able to sleep…too much noise…unwanted …omaygadddd!!!

 

I will not go into details. Believe me, I’m done emptying my stomach after they bluntly told us what they, as a couple, did.

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Too much info! No no no! Get out of my head! >.<

 

Yuri got her investors now. Can you believe it? She’s going to open her own primary hospital? That’s our KWON YURI! Always the achiever! She’s still the same though…always flirting with anyone. I wonder if she still hasn’t gotten over you though. She dates but she’s not yet in a relationship.

 

I know, I know…there’s no need to rush. She’ll get her share of a better love story.

 

Taeyeon and I had a blast! We hit the jackpot! Congratulate us!

 

We can sponsor more orphans now. I reckon I told you about the plan to send some children to school, right? We talked to some government people and some private conglomerates, they’re also willing to help. I’m so happy we can help them build a better future for themselves.

 

I’m still doing art these days. I even gave Tae some graphics for her new novel. I hope everything turns out well. We also plan to use 10% of the proceeds to pay the lot we we’re planning to construct our own school with. It’s going to be daebak! Right,right? I’ll make sure the roof’s pink…it brings more luck than you know! Hihihihihi~~

 

Oh, Krys is going back to the States a week from now. She told me she wanted to follow Yuri’s footsteps. I mean, her pre-med grades are so good, she shouldn’t think twice. A fashionably dressed doctor is very much needed in the medical industry. I mean, out with the white blazers. Let’s have zebra striped ones! Or, or pink cheetah patterned coats! I would love to see the fashion revolution that’s going to happen when Krys becomes a doctor. God, I love her.

 

We went shopping last time and she picked the cutest pink doll shoes I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Like really! It’s so cute! I’m so proud she got her good taste from me.

 

Don’t worry we did buy something for you. I didn’t forget you. How could I? Kekekeke~~ I’m scared of ghosts!

 

I got you some scented pink incense and a bunch of white lilies. I’m so sweet, right? Admit it! Look, Krys is putting it in a vase right now! Right NOW!

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, put our pictures near the sides where Jessie can see us” I beckoned and Taeyeon did as she was told. Pictures of us smiling and posing like dorks in a beach which was taken in SooSun’s honeymoon getaway were posted in Jessie’s space in the mausoleum. Her urn pushed at the back by Yuri to create an illusion of more space than necessary.

 

“Where should we put the table? I’m hungry. I’m sure Sica’s hungry too, right Sica? I mean, you wouldn’t want to see me die of starvation near your remains, right? We’re friends right?” Sooyoung batted her eyelashes at Jessie and turned to Sunny to plead her for help in arranging the mini feast they prepared to celebrate Jessie’s death anniversary.

 

Yuri went ahead and grabbed the table and baskets to put it in its proper place. Krystal laid the food on top of the table while Soo clasped her hands in complete bliss as she drools over the delicacies in front of her.

 

“Come on, baby. Get the wine glasses first. We should make a toast before we eat.” Sunny opened a champagne bottle. The pop was so loud it echoed throughout the mausoleum. We laughed and made a toast.

 

Sunny started to feed Soo as the latter looked like a messy baby being spoon-fed. Taeyeon sat near Jessie’s space talking about our plans an

Please log in to read the full chapter