Secrets part 3

A Heart that beats for only You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

BGM: Secrets by One Republic

 

“I know Sica-unnie will like that.” Krystal added, for the first time, showing a serene smile as she bid goodbye to Tiffany and walks out of the café.

The answers are dangled in front of her eyes now. There is hope.

 

--

 

Take-out utensils, a couple of empty beer cans and some unknown stuffs were sprawled all over the living room of the two-bedroom unit owned by the SooSun couple as they ushered inside a slender young woman.

“Sorry about the apartment Krys. We never guessed someone will rent it that fast. ” the taller scratched her head in contrite confession.

Sunny urgently called Krystal when the landlord called her about the unit they were supposed to rent for the younger Jung. Unfortunately, someone grabbed a hold of the lodging faster than they can which led to the SooSun couple to insist that Krystal stay with them as the younger does not have any family in Korea anymore; to which, the latter agreed in graceful fashion.

“I think we should apologize for our apartment first, Soo. This is... I’m really sorry you have to see this mess, Krystal. You know your Sooyoung-unnie is a dinosaur when she eats, right? She gobbles all the food and leaves the trails on the floor. As if I wouldn’t know that these evidences are mmmmmm –“ Sooyoung immediately covered Sunny’s mouth, giving the shorter a Krys-doesn’t-need-to-know-how-hobo-I-am look.

“The blame’s not all on me, sweetie. After all, we own this apartment.” Sooyoung released her hand from Sunny’s mouth, patting the shorter’s head like a little child to avoid the glint of glare forming in the danshin’s eyes.

“Just enter in, Krys. No need to be shy. We’re your unnies anyway.” Sunny smiled.

Krystal Jung used to play with these people when she was growing up so even if she migrated back to the states with her parents, the familiarity towards the SooSun couple doesn’t waver. They are her unnies, her sister’s friends, and they have loved her like her sister did.

She pulled her luggage inside and hopped over the junks and creatures inhabiting the floor aiming to get near the sofa so she can sit and rest her sore legs. The duo tried to help her by swiftly picking up whatever trash they can put their hands into and throwing it into another pile away from their beloved guest

Please log in to read the full chapter