Secrets part 4

A Heart that beats for only You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

BGM: Secrets by One Republic

 

 “I guess, after five years, losing her is still the greatest regret she ever had” Sunny whispered into the air, aware that the other two can hear her quiet lamentation.

 

--

 

Sooyoung and Sunny unnie agreed to sleep early while I pretended to sleep early. Dinner was awkward, not that I expected anything good to happen, since we talked about them. That topic is depressing, no—it’s frustrating.

I stood up from my bed, went to the kitchen and opened the cupboard, searching for something to drink. I found a jar of dark coffee beans and so I prepared myself for a long night ahead.

I scanned my surroundings and saw a picture of them hanging on the wall. Sooyoung unnie was madly trying to sit on Sunny unnie while the latter was bent down trying to tie her shoelaces.  Sunny unnie was giving a how-can-a-stick-be-so-heavy and a get-the-hell-off-of-me look. Yuri, Taeyeon and Sica unnie were in the right corner, posing like models with Taeyeon unnie destroying the chic look by doing a V sign in between of Yuri and Sica unnie. They all wore big happy smiles. I wish it stayed. Now, only smiles in this picture remained.

I sipped the hot liquid and closed my eyes.

 

*Flashback to five years ago*

 

“Great! That’s it! Sooyoung, the art shops! Sica likes pink. Be sure to get pink balloons and art decorations. Sunny, you do the flower arrangements. You know what Sica wants. Make it good. Make it fabulous! We have to do everything to make her say ‘yes’ to Yuri. AT ALL COST! I’ll be the one to call them to go here.” Taeyeon proudly dictates their designated assignments.

“Yuri better does her confession right! We’re putting all our efforts here.” Sooyoung said while eating her favorite choco bar.

“She better be or Imma tie the flowers around her neck. She’s been sending hints to Sica for years!” Sunny slouched in his seat.

“Hahahaha. We shouldn’t push them too much. Let’s just hope for the best, okay?” Taeyeon smiled while marking her calendar.

“But unnies, what will you tell my sister and Yuri unnie for them to go here? I mean, it’s quite odd if they go here together right? They might suspect that you’re planning something for them. Remember how Yuri unnie’s too good in dodging pranks?” I interjected.

Their plan to hook my sister and Yuri unnie is very amusing, I can’t not join them. I mean, Yuri unnie is so in love with my sister since she laid her eyes on her. She’s been getting her attention for years. I don’t know why, but my sister is as dense as a cold hard slab of rock. So when Taeyeon unnie arranged for this, I quickly jumped in.

“Ah, yeah…you’re right. It’s hard to prank the master. She’s like the god of all pranksters. What

Please log in to read the full chapter