Nice To Meet You

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TNSiMV8MeY

----

"Hahaha! And Ricky farted so loud that day, he didn't dare show his face for a week!" Niel laughed. Everyone did too except for Ricky "It wasn't that funny!"

"Every humiliation you have is funny!" Changjo stuck out his tongue.

"You little!" Ricky lunged for him but L. Joe placed a beef in his mouth to stop him "You were hungry right?"

Every erupted in laughter once again. It was a light and fun atmosphere. You looked at their faces and they were having the time of their life teasing Ricky *They seem really close* "Do you now know who is the bottom of the food chain here?!" CAP asked while laughing.

"Yes!" You tried to stop you giggles from being rude to Ricky. But he still crossed his arms and looked away "Whatever. I'm leaving!"

He pretended to leave but no one looked up and cared if he really was going to leave. Ricky turned backwards and saw no one taking effort to hold him back "You ill people!" But still no one cared.

"It's your turn Ms. Yoo Sooyeon" CAP pointed to you. You copied him and pointed your way "Me? What would you know about me?"

"Ey! Stop with the coy act" Niel said while he took a piece of Kimchi with his hand "Ya! You have a fork!" Chunji slapped him hand away.

"Excuse me?" You blinked at Niel. "Don't mind him. He say that to everyone. What he meant is don't hesitate" Changjo raised his brows.

You nod in understanding while L. Joe looked down with embarrassment of his friend. "Is this how you're all normally like?" Smiling, you asked. They shook their heads in disapproval

"Nope."

No, much worst"

"Welcome to my world" Ricky sarcastically added

"But don't change the subject Sooyeon. We think we're clear about your age and name. Why did you transfer here?"

Before you could answer CAP's question Ricky answered him "Yeah. Why are you looking for Jung Daehyun? Yuck!" He stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"Jung Daehyun, how do you know about him?" Confused how these strangers you never met before knew.

They all nodded to L. Joe's "Him" They said in unison *Wow. What kind of friends are you really?* He clucked his tongue *I'm caught.* He was mentally apologizing to you; his jealousy got the best of him that's why he told them.

"You told them?" You didn't know how to feel, you were taken aback that's for sure *What did he do? Now they think I'm a lovesick woman in love with this Jung Daehyun character!* You sulked but you didn't let it show.

"No, it's not what it looks like Sooyeon" L. Joe tried to cover up what he did. "Ooo~ Did we pushed a button here?" Niel sipped on a glass of water, entertained with what's happening.

They all felt the atmosphere "N-no. It's fine really. Well..." *Now how do I explain this situation I have?* "I... I" You stopped and sighed *Is this okay, what I'm doing?*

"If it's something personal, you don't need to tell us" Chunji saved you from your misery *Even though I want to know more about what you’re saying...*

*Great. He cleans up the mess I made* L. Joe sulked ashamed and jealous.

"Just tell us, why the sudden transfer? I mean, you know it's two years before graduation, and it's obvious you'd have great friends back home and whatnot" Chunji started a new topic.

You stopped. It wasn't a new one. It would still lead to the episode you have at the moment. *Well, I should tell them since they're the first friends I have.* You finally decided and told them.

You poured them out a cup after a cup of the events that happened to you for the last three weeks; from your grandfather to his last will to the company ‘til where you are now.

Silence filled the group and after a while they reacted, "Maaan! That's some messed up !" Ricky exclaimed

"Do you really have to say that?" He earned a slap in the head from CAP.

"So that's why..." Niel symphatized.

"Pheeew! How could you do that?!" Changjo praised you, amazed he met someone like the movies for the first time.

*Jung Daehyun...* Chunji said the name in his head like a curse.

*You don't know how hard this is for Sooyeon. I bet she's nervous and lost about how to do something like this just for the jobs of their employees.* L. Joe formed a firm fist.

"Don't worry, I'll try something to help you out, Sooyeon" Chunji patted your shoulder. You gave him an appreciative smile "Thank you oppa, but I don't really want to burden anyone"

"Burden? You? If you haven't notice already, our level of burden is these three" CAP pointed at the three, Niel, Ricky and Changjo who immediately protested "Hey! You!" "We're not!"

*I'll help you* Chunji stared at your laughing face.

The dinner ended and it was filled with jokes and teasing at each other. Now you wished you had brothers to play with.

You when you asked about Jung Daehyun they didn't say much except he was a senior at TS High which is at the other side of the city. They also told you that he is a womanizer and they didn't want you to associate with someone like him. But of course, as the stubborn girl that you are, you had let it pass through your ears.

Chunji was tensed the whole time they talked about Daehyun and they all felt it.

You all said your goodbyes and went straight home.

L. Joe didn't drive so rashly this time, thank goodness. A few minutes passed and the screeching tires arrived in front of his house.

You hopped off and held out the helmet "Thank you oppa" He nodded his head as he took out the key "Y-yeah"

He placed it in his pockets. "Oppa, I'm really sorry you had to be dragged back with me" You scratched your arm as you looked down.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He gave you a baffled look

He shook his head and laughed at your nature.

Suddenly a deafening scream quizzical look "I mean like, you having to fetch me to school... Those kinds of things. I'll learn how to commute from school to home as soon as possible!" you exclaimed.

L. Joe patted your head "You don't have to, trust me"

You lifted your head up and smiled at him appreciatively.

His heart made another ba-bump sound. He swallowed hard *There it is again. Man, I'm just taking care of grandpa's job! Why do I feel like this when she's all nice to me?! I'm nice with her too so it's not something I should panic about!*

Slowly it began to rain. You two looked up went inside in a hurry.

"Phew!" You wiped some drips of water on your cheeks and beamed at him "I'm gonna go to bed and change... e? Gonna go change then go to bed!" You giggled and walked out.

L. Joe blinked in bafflement "What?"

He was about to go to his room until a sudden shriek ran through this spine. It echoed in the house. Panicking, L. Joe headed to your room *It came from Sooyeon's room!* "Sooyeon!" He frantically shouted.

He arrived at your door. His eyes widen "Wh-what the?!"

"Isn't she cute?!" You held out the white bunny you saw on your bed. "Annyeonghaseyo!" You voiced the little bunny.

L. Joe gritted his teeth "Hey! Shouldn't have screamed like that!"

"Sorry" you bashfully lifted your shoulders.

L. Joe sighed *I thought someone had done something to you...* He left the thought on the back of his mind.

"Aww.. Let me call you 'Miru'" You tickled the little bunny.

"I wonder how you ended here?" You were curious of where the rabbit came from. But you didn't mind and brushed the thought away.

Briiiiing-brrriiing.

L. Joe's phone rang. He answered it after getting out of the shower "Yoboseyo?"

"Byunghun I dropped by the house an hour ago," Mr. Lee started

Somehow L. Joe bacame tensed "Oh, really? I’m guessing you found your key?"

"Yes. Why weren't you there?"

L. Joe sheepishly scratched his head "We went out to grab some dinner"

“Did you, now? Well, I don’t want to dig more deeper. How is Sooyeon? Is she well?”

L. Joe turned back to the door “Eyy, she had a little present. Oh, did you give her the rabbit?”

He heard a chuckle from the other line “Did she like it? Yes, I did. I visited a farmer friend and it was a joyous timing when he was selling rabbit babies. I remembered Sooyeon having a little furry friend with her one time and she really liked him”

*She likes rabbits* He kept it in check in his mind “Oh. From the scream she made I’m guessing she likes it very much”

“Good. I’m just calling to check you up. I don’t know when I’ll be back and I won’t be able to in the coming days. I still have to settle some business” Mr. Lee concluded. “Send my regards to Ms. Sooyeon”

With that he hung up without giving L. Joe a chance to say his goodbye. “That's my grandfather.” He sarcastically threw his phone on the bed.

The evening was quiet. The drizzling rain softens the night and the three lives slept soundly.