Trouble

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns6w93V88mU

---

Of course after yesterday, L. Joe had gone quieter. The events had affected him and made him a tad bit mature with his feelings.

Both of you weren’t late, for once. You and L. Joe walked awkwardly next to each other in the hall. When you neared your room, both of you saw a familiar figure leaning his back against the wall, with girls talking to him. He smiled towards them charmingly when they giggled coyly in front of him.

Chunji had patiently waited for you in front of your classroom.

“Chunji oppa,” “Chunji” you and L. Joe called out at the same time.

Chunji looked up and smiled in an unbelievable shine instantly towards you “Sooyeon!” he raised his hand and gave you a wave. Although it was still thin ice between L. Joe and Chunji, they just didn’t try to bump into each other for your sake, today.

“What are you doing here?” you asked. While you both began to immerse into conversation, your classmates where eyeing you “The freak?” they whispered.

But L. Joe quickly heard them*What did they say? ‘freak’?!* and shot them a look to shut up. They squirmed and trembled under his scary gaze “Uh..uh.. Chunji oppa, we’ll just talk to you later…”

Without any acknowledgement from Chunji, like a flock of sheep, they went back to their pen and tattle tailed to their herd.

*So these kind of things still exist in this society?* He curled his knuckles. His attention flipped to you and saw you talk to Chunji carefree. *They’ve gone closer. I’m the most envious of it*

“Oh yeah, you left your cardigan” He handed you a neatly folded blue cardigan. You blushed at your clumsiness “Oh fudge cakes! Thank you so much!”

Chunji chuckled as he watched you knock on your head “Sorry, you must be bothered by this. Thank you, oppa!” You beamed at him. He smiled and ruffled your hair “It’s okay little dum-dum”

You pouted and crossed your arms “‘Dum-dum’? Well mister I don’t-forget-anything, I could’ve remembered this cardigan when I wanted to, so, mearong~” You stuck out your tongue

He watched you talk to Chunji *She had this side of her. An aegyo side… I wish I was the one who received it... Will you stop this L. Joe!* He gazed until he got tired and irritated “I’ll set off first Sooyeon” You didn’t even hear him. L. Joe’s heart cracked a little, feeling ignored. He walked in a lonely manner, back turned against you.

“You’re never gonna get her when you just mop around all day, L. Joe.” Someone said.

Startled, he followed the voice and saw his friend, CAP “We talked about that already, with Eric hyung, didn’t anything process in that little head of yours?”

L. Joe looked to the side as they walked to their room “Do you know our conversations are full of ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘Thank you’? We are walking on a tight rope. Sooner or later we’ll just ignore each other and if we’re lucky, we’ll just talk to each other because we’re so ‘nice’ to one another.”

CAP sighed and smacked his friend’s head “OW!” he scowled. “You are so typical. Do you think being nice to each other would solve anything? Only movies offer such endings. This is the real world L. Joe, you have to be honest with your feelings even if it will hurt someone, because it’s the truth”

The latter, stunned, stared at his friend “How are you so suddenly such an expert at this?” He feigned laughter. CAP just shrugged his shoulders “Well, I read so many Nicholas Sparks books recently and I just had fifteen break ups within the past weeks” He said with a straight face. *What the…* L. Joe gaped at CAP before realizing his friend began to laugh when he actually believed his words.

“Oh, shut up!” L. Joe elbowed his friend.

Back to you and Chunji, he just began to say goodbye, ten minutes after L. Joe left. You noticed he wasn’t beside you and looked around *Where’s L. Joe oppa?*

Chunji snapped his fingers in front of you “Hello-hello? Sooyeon-ah~” You shook from your gaze and smiled at him “Oh, bye, oppa~ Go to your class safely!”

“I will, take care Sooyeon-ah, little dum-dum” Chunji called while he set off. You gritted your teeth at him playfully “I hope you trip on your way to class then!” he just smiled and stuck a tongue at you. You chuckled and shook your head. Walking to your room, you your cardigan, thinking you have a real friend around *I really thought I have no one here by my side… L. Joe oppa... We are still awkward at home… I hope we work it out. But it’s good to have you support me Chunji oppa*

As you entered the room there were two pair of eyes locked straight at you, although you weren’t aware of it, they were mentally pointing lasers at you.

You settled on your seat and started copying notes when the teacher entered the room.

“Yuri,” Dalbi menacingly whispered at her seatmate. “Why?” She asked as her eyes went from the board to her notebook.

“Cancel your plans for this afternoon; we have something to do…” Dalbi said. Yuri stopped. That tone of her ‘friend’ was the most irritable but most of all she knew she wasn’t up to no good, at all.

“Why?” Yuri asked, hoping it isn’t what she was thinking. “Don’t ask questions. Wajin agreed to it already-” “What, you two are going to have ? Sorry I don’t want in”

“ you!” She hissed, “Stop your mouth or else. This time, we have to eliminate a under our skins.” She looked your way evilly. Yuri swallowed hard. *. This is what I’ve been fearing with this psycho* You looked peaceful and happy, for once, she noticed. And now as if it was a sick joke from fate, you’ll get gray clouds, quickly.

“I can’t stand her ing two guys” Dalbi spat. Her anger grew by the second. Yuri furrowed her brows “You don’t even know her-”

Slap.

Everyone in the room stopped. The teacher blinked at the two girls who paused the episode. A throbbing pain was pulsing on Yuri’s right cheek. Dalbi was breathing hard, furious of her minion. Who dares make her feel small? No one.

You lifted your head up *What happened there? Yuri?* You saw Yuri’s red cheek. “Oh my…” You cupped your mouth. *What did that girl do to her?!*

“What’s going on with you two?” Mrs. Jeon sternly asked them.

“And that’s cut!” Dalbi’s dark reddening face turned into a smile so bright, “We were just practicing for an audition of our neighborhood’s presentation”

Yuri, still shocked, with her hand on her face looked at Dalbi *This !*

You furrowed your brows *No, I know that look. Yuri was shocked and hurt. It’s obvious she’s lying* You screamed in your head, hoping your teacher would hear it.

Mrs. Jeon wasn’t easily wavered. She knew something was else. “Is that so?” playing along.

“Yes, Miss. Isn’t that right, Yuri?” Dalbi eyed her, forcing her to not say anything else.

Yuri exhaled *You know what, I’m going to end this Dalbi. Rot in hell, * She slowly smiled and nooded “Of course, Mrs. Jeon”

Dalbi scoffed, feeling powerful.

Mrs. Jeon couldn’t shake the feeling but if that’s what both parties say, then there is nothing she could do “Well, if that’s the case, I hope not to find you practicing your lines here, you two”

The two girls nodded “Yes Ma’am”

Unsatisfied, slumping your shoulders you longingly looked at Yuri who biting her jaw *Oh, Yuri…*

The class ended and you were all free for ten minutes before the next teacher arrives. Some students stretched and took out their pillows and napped.

You saw Yuri being dragged out by Dalbi and her other little minions, Wajin was trailing behind too. In the pit of your stomach, you knew it wasn’t a good sign.

With a keen heart, you fastened your pace as they pushed Yuri in the hallway.

You stealthily followed them to the restroom. Your eyes widened when you saw Wajin walk in the restroom as well *He can’t go in there!*

You staked staying just beside the restroom door, assessing the situation first before going in.

The bunch stopped at the middle or the room and surrounded Yuri, alone but determined to fight through this.

“Do you want to join her?” Dalbi said suddenly.

“I want to-” Yuri answered but it seemed like Dalbi wasn’t asking her. She snapped her fingers and Wajin snickered.

You leaned closer, curious of what they meant. You want to stop them now.

Then you heard footsteps click-clacking, getting warmer and warmer. You only saw stained tiles from the dirty shoes that step on it. You were trembling in your place, should you call a teacher and report bullying? But the time they’ll arrive, it’ll be too late. They were under your nose *I can stop them. Or at least save Yuri from getting scratches from this girl* Your time was here to save her. You didn’t notice them for nothing. You didn’t follow them to just be a coward.

“You’re not answering…” Dalbi hummed evilly.

In a blink, a hand d your wrists and dragged you inside the room.

“Aaaack!” You let out a scream from the suspense and surprise.

“Let me ask again,” She said, her back at you.

You were held by Wajin, your arms locked, constricting you from anything.

Dalbi smirked, her arms crossed as she spun to you.

“Do.You.Want.To.Join.Her,” She matched her words with her footsteps towards you.

“Yoo.Sooyeon”

You held your breath as her face met with yours.

----

I'm very despicable, I really apologize for the long wait.

Anyways, the story will pick up from here

Only Daedae's missing.

Everything is placed where it should be, don't worry lovies~:))

Thank you again tokki for the wonderful poster~

Check out her shop at the foreword guise>:))

Thank you for supporting this fic! ^^