""

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFq00Ilgonk

--

*No. This can’t be* L. Joe thought. He furrowed his brows as you took Daehyun’s hand. No, he knew how much of a bad person Daehyun is; he wouldn’t let you take his hand. What the hell were you thinking just accepting this jerk?

He whisked you away, stunning Daehyun and the others. “HEY! L. JOE!” He called out, but before Daehyun would try to get you, Chunji stopped him “Let them finish this first” Daehyun glared at Chunji before watching L. Joe and you ran away.

When it was just the two of you, L. Joe snapped. "Why did you let him violate you?! Do you just accept being maltreated by guys? Being played with?!" he shouted.

You knitted your brows. Why was he being so difficult? It was him who wanted to get rid of you right away. "I am not a toy! Don't you speak of him like he did something unforgivable! You barely know him!"

L. Joe scoffed "And what makes you think you do? You don't know his past or anything?!"

You gritted your teeth, annoyed at him "I asked you questions about him and you didn't answer!"

L. Joe stopped and breathed for a moment. It was a bullet contest, whoever has no more bullets left, loses. You were breathing hard as well.

The tension between the two of you just kept heating up. He can’t calm fire with fire. Should he tell you what you meant to him? Or should he let you go? He wanted to tear down the latter.

“Well, even if! Are you easy? Are you a pick a girl just across the street?! Are you a guys can play wi-”

Slap!

L. Joe was stunted. His cheek colored in red. Burning him. He turned to your eyes about to burst into tears “YOU have no right to say that to me! You don’t know the I’ve been through just to be here! Just to endure and stay here!” your words quivering. Your crying expressing hurt him. *I’m so stupid!* He thought. But it can’t be compared to what’s happening now.

“?” You whispered. You wanted to break down right then and there but you continued in rage “You wanted me to go, right? You should’ve just let me be!” Gathering courage to tell him these words you tried so hard to keep inside you. He looked at you even if you were crazy “What are you saying? I don’t understand!”

You curled your hands into a hard fist “At the hospital, I was awake then”

He couldn’t get what you’re saying. What do you mean? At the hospital? Why? He thought you two had passed that page days ago, why are you bringing that up now? He waited for you to continue.

“I heard you say you were confuse because of me”

L. Joe’s heart stopped “Y-you were awake then?”

“You wanted me to leave as soon as possible, because you’re so afraid of being in love with somebody who just came in your life!” you cried.

He didn’t know what to say or do. Should he walk towards you and say sorry? Or should he just leave it be. It was what he wanted. He wanted to give up these feelings he had for you but he also didn’t want to let go of the beautiful new world you gave him.

In the course of two weeks, he had seen you as Sooyeon the girl, who made fun of the littlest things, who had tantrums when she’s upset, who apologizes when she makes a mistake, who cares about her friends, who opens up to people she trust and who made his heart beat so fast, scaring him to death, even giving her the blame when she’s at fault.

“I’ve changed, Sooyeon” he said.

But your ears were locked and now it was your turn to scoff “To hell with this. I am so tired! I am so tired of feeling like this, like I’m just a toy in the shelf you could play with when you’re bored and return when you’ve done playing with me. Stop with what you’re doing. STOP IT!” you shouted as tears fell down pass your cheeks.

Chunji heard your cry and ran to your side. There in that cold cement you two stood in, you broke into tears. He witnessed it and didn’t hesitate to run by your side. He saw L. Joe just standing right there, in front of you, not moving, even an inch. He had a tired wryly face, but he wasn’t doing anything. What did he do to you?

*This is the last straw, L. Joe!* He strode towards him and punched his face. L. Joe flew to the ground, his hand covering his left cheek *What the ?* His best friend looked down at him, his eyes so distant and scary “Don’t ever make her cry, again”

You jolted at the commotion; you saw Chunji’s back and L. Joe’s body lying on the ground “Chunji… oppa?” Your eyes widen, did he just punched L. Joe? Did he hear what the both of you discussed? You didn’t want it to go this worst.

Chunji stoop down to your level. He cupped you face and wiped your tears away from it “There, there…” He embraced you. It was like his heart was tired from all the punches it received. Like a prisoner sentenced to the ‘chair’.

He embraced you so warmly and securely “I’m so sorry Sooyeon…” he said *I’m sorry on behalf of him* You were quizzical about him saying sorry, but you didn’t mind that now. You had his embrace tightly taking your torso and it was what you needed the most in the moment.

He smelled your hair when his head adjusted comfortably. He liked it *I never knew I could be particular with each of a woman’s features…* He felt your wet sad tears dropping on his shoulder blade “Just cry… I’ll stay here” he whispered, trying to make you feel better. You stopped crying and he lifted you up bridal style and left L. Joe.

L. Joe watched the two of you walk away. His heart crushed into pieces. He had no one to blame but himself. He just didn’t lose you, he lost his best friend. *What has begotten this?*

You didn’t want to leave L. Joe

You were flustered at Chunji’s actions.

Daehyun is probably waiting somewhere.

There were just too many things in your head that made you so dizzy. You were tired, mentally, emotionally and physically.

"Oppa..." half awake, you spoke. Chunji shifted his gaze to you. "Please I need to talk to Daehyun. I don't want to lose him..." Then, you drifted to a quick nap.

Chunji looked down at you *I’m so sorry for you, Sooyeon. Whatever L. Joe said to you, I hope you’d forget. I’ll help you with Daehyun even if I don’t want to. I will*

~~

This fiction is getting messier and messier! L. Joe is like Katy Perry's song, hot then cold. Aigoo

Okay, forgive me with that lame joke. It'll be my lastXDDD