SAY NO, SOOYEON!

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGgJoTFtM04

--

The seven of you escaped. L. Joe felt a tangible feeling. He was frenzied like how a child would jump up and down just after he was bought his candy.

He turned to you and saw you giggling with rest of them. Then in that moment he knew he would be jealous of Daehyun. Although he knew he shouldn't assume so much. What if he's the knowledgeable one to lead you to your fiance? Or just an old cousin your grandfather was looking for?

He sighed in frustration *What am I thinking?*

Chunji was still whipping the sweat off of his forehead, felt a little dry on his throat. He was thirsty. He wondered if you were too.

Chunji poked your shoulder so you would shift your gaze to him "Do you want some water?"

You weren't thinking about it but you noticed your throat was getting rusty from all the screaming and running. It had exhausted you.

Ricky sliced his hand between the two of you. He faced Chunji with a smile "I want some too!"

Soon everyone was asking him to buy them water. What happened? He only asked you, and now all these little kids were asking some.

“Juice for me!” Niel said. Chunji shot him a look “I said water freak, water!” The latter shrugged.

“A bottle for me” CAP said, also asking for some water. Changjo raised his hand indicating his thirst too.

Chunji groaned in frustration and threw his hand in defeat "Fine" You all cheered; delighted he would answer your water problems.

But of course he wasn’t going to let this opportunity slip. He turned to you and held out his hand. "Would you like to come with me?" Chunji asked you. He felt stupid for asking you this. He didn't want to let them know but his actions tell them otherwise.

You pointed at yourself, "Me?" Chunji rolled his eyes like it was obvious "Yes, you"

Changjo gave him a look. Something was fishy. Why didn't he notice it at all?

L. Joe, with a heavy heart, watched you leave with Chunji *Sooyeon. Don't leave* He wanted to say.

On the last second Niel stood up and followed the two of you.

When the three of you were out of sight, CAP turned to L. Joe and gave him a look.

Feeling frazzled, he raised his brow, "What?"

A knowing smile form on his lips as he slung his arm around L. Joe "Man, how did she?" L. Joe was still lost. He had no idea what his friend was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

Ricky joined the conversation and sat next to L. Joe "Your big crush on Sooyeon! Duh!"

The words came to his ears then to his brain.

He was caught. Big time.

"What are you saying?" He tried to brush it off as if it wasn't true. But his friends knew him better than anyone.

"Was it because she was cute or just adorable?" CAP wiggled his brows. Ricky muffled his laughter at waited for L. Joe's answer.

Changjo silently listened to them. He didn't want to side with anyone.

He was glad Chunji was seriously dealing with a woman, a nice girl like you, but he was also glad that L. Joe became more sincere and open.

"You guys are delusional!" L. Joe said standing up *What's taking them so long?*

"Yes, and you're so in love!" Ricky and CAP snickered.

It wasn’t love he felt towards you, right? It was just a brotherly love. He protected you like he was your guard. His face was stern and didn’t show any emotions. He promised himself what his feeling right now is just an infatuation he felt towards you because he see you every minute of the day, so *Who wouldn’t like you? It’s so scientific. Like a magnet only attracted to another because it’s close* He felt a little better but there was a big doubt in his heart.

A doubt that will grow into something he might regret later on. But he didn’t mind that disruption in his mind right now. Sensible men don’t look at the past or future, what’s important was now. And now says ‘You can’t have feelings for her’ so he won’t. Or does he?

He stopped his thought and eyed at a distance. A familiar colored hair appeared before his eyes *Is that?!*

-

You were hooking hands with Niel and pointed at some shops "There is so much to see here!"

They listened to you talk about things you wanted to check out. "I heard the N tower is beautiful! Have you ever went there?"

Niel shook his head "Nope. I was the stay home kind of guy" You nodded in understanding.

"Have you?" you asked Chunji who immediately nodded. Like he was waiting for you to ask him that "Yes, but it was a long time ago"

Your eyes sparkled. Now you ave someone to tell you how fun it was "Really? When? How?"

Chunji didn’t want to tell it. But he has to let go of his worries and hurt to move on. He told you and made it seem like he doesn’t mind "Two years ago. I was just a year younger than you are. My ex girlfriend and I used to go there" He kept a straight face mentioning his ex-girlfriend. He didn't want to remember her and somehow you read it in his face. *Oops. I shouldn’t have asked that*

*This isn’t good* Niel thought. He pointed at the convenient store "Water!" to remove Chunji from his flashback.

You snapped "Let's go!" Exclaiming while you pulled the boys' wrists, wanting to help Chunji from the mess you gave him.

After buying the water, you bought ice pops, one of every one of you. You got the strawberry flavor and chocolate for L. Joe—you just hoped he liked what you picked for him. You giggled at the thought of him giving you a thumb’s up or if not, just happily eating what you bought for him.

You were all heading back to your friends when a shadow crossed your path

"Well, well, well, look what we have here?" Daehyun raised a brow.

You shifted your gaze and your eyes suddenly lit up. You furrowed your brows before realizing who it was before you *Jung Daehyun! I almost forgot to find you!*

Your heart beated fast and slowly you smiled.

L. Joe came from behind BAP *I was right* Why of all places, here? Now? He saw Zelo’s tall white figure and instantly, he sprinted to where you were.

*Just great* he grumbled.

"Why'd you run off... L... Joe..." CAP stopped. Now he knew why. There were six tall figures blocking their way.

He lowly snarled at them "BAP..."

Chunji fet his blood rush to the top of his head. All of Teen top and BAP were now in the same place, at the same time.

You didn't notice their silent fight. But mindlessly gazing at Daehyun *He's taller than I imagined.*

You stood there, face to face with your fiance, Daehyun. His name lingered in your lips like a sweet taste from a berry. He wasn't smiling exactly, but his lips flashed you a smirk, slightly arrogant boastful smirk.

He was confident.

You meekly smiled back, afraid of you'd say right after "Hi" you breathed.

L. Joe was surprised of how you sounded so feminine and... Unnatural *This isn't her!* he thought. Raged of how you'd change in front of your so called fiancé. He was... jealous.

Chunji was the same, your whispering voice sent shivers to his skin. He gaped at you.

The rest thought the same as well and felt strange at what they are witnessing.

Daehyun, who didn't know you, felt confident of taking you now. *She's going to be easy* An evil smile crept on his lips and Chunji saw it, pissed *What are you thinking now?*

"Hi, I'm Daehyun" He held out his hand, waiting for yours to seal it.

"I'm Yoo Sooyeon" you simpered. "'Yoo Sooyeon' that's a beautiful name" he mused. He was having the best time of his life looking at Chunji.

"I... can I talk to you?" you asked warily. Daehyun shrugged and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. His sudden gesture surprised you and you wanted to pound him on the ground and kick him for treating you so easy. But you held back. If you'd do that he'd drift away from you, starting on a wrong foot. You didn't want that.

L. Joe instinctively took your hand and dragged you farther from everyone; before you could even protest, before anyone could react.

"Oppa! Hey! Let go!" You cried as you tried to clasp away your wrist from his grip. He had such a strong grip and had made it impossible for you to break free. But you have to. You have to, the sooner the two of you get closer, the easier the wedding will go. And the sooner the pain of his words which lingered in you will disappear.

L. Joe knew the fact you have to meet Daehyun, you have to meet your fiancé, but why now? When he just started to be genuinely happy when you’re around, when you’re around to give him energy to have fun, when you’re around to give him a new meaning of what… love is. “Hands off!” he sound almost mad..

You gaped at him as he shot those words at Daehyun “Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Whoops, did we interrupt something here?” Daehyun coyly approached the both of you. Your eyes instantly twinkled and flashed a smile at him “Nothing, oppa” “Yes,” L. Joe growled.

A devilish smirk appeared on Daehyun’s face. Chunji didn’t like that face, he knew very well that smile Daehyun does. He’d seen it before *I hate that look on his face*

“Don’t treat her like she’s your toy, soup blower” L. Joe gritted his teeth. Angered by the remark, Daehyun scoffed “I don’t. I treat the ladies with finesse and of how they deserve it” He offered his hand “If I may?”

Chunji shook his head in denial. He was sending telepathic messages to you *Don’t. Don’t. Don’t* L. Joe too wasn’t at ease; he hoped you won’t take it.

But nonetheless you did, blushing “Why yes you can” playing along, falling into his trap.

What are you in for now? Did you just take the hand of L. Joes’s hated riva? And why did Chunji hates Daehyun so much?

~~~

I feel more drama and more confrontation here~