Teen Top

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMYQCLoTkd0

---

It was the end of your tiring first day. You managed to survive without a scratch and you headed to the locker and placed some books so you wouldn't have to carry any unneeded home.

L. Joe was waiting for you. He wasn't gonna let you go home since you don't even know how to get home yet. He was going to teach you this weekend when it's not dark and is safe.

He was a man with great dignity of his grandfather and he wouldn't want to fail him with his work. And also with your current situation *I hope her first day was fine. I should ask her how it was. Or better not. Or should I? There are many bastards studying in this school and I want to make sure she wasn't touched or bullied or anything.*

Teen Top was waiting for him too. They were done putting helmets and only L. Joe was in pause. "Hey, L. Joe how long are we going to wait here?" Changjo asked.

"Lee Byunghun! I'm hungry!" Ricky whined. L. Joe shot him a look before he answered Changjo "You guys go ahead. I just need to take care of something. I'll follow afterwards"

"Why? We always go together. Wait; is it because of that chic?" Niel interrogated. Curious of why L. Joe haven't placed his helmet over his head.

"I have to-" Before L. Joe could complete his sentence Chunji had cut in "Niel, we shouldn’t use the word 'chic', it degrades a woman's dignity" he said remembering you.

CAP raised a brow "When did you care about women and dignity? You have none of them!"

Changjo and Ricky cracked up "Ooo! Burn baby!"

Chunji let the two guys laugh at him "Why? Is it not true?".

CAP shrugged "True. Just not YOU" Chunji chuckled.

"Look! There she is!" Changjo pointing towards you. "Is that her?" Ricky questioned.

Everyone turned their heads.

You were finding your wallet *Now where did I put that thing?* You were focusing on digging inside your bag you didn't notice a rock in front of you. You tripped on it but regained your balanced "Oof!" L. Joe tried to stop himself from running towards you *It's fine L. Joe. She didn't bleed*

"Hey be careful there!" Chunji called out. You lifted your head and saw L. Joe, Chunji and four guys in their motorcycles.

"I was trying to find my wallet" You meekly smiled as you jogged to them.

"It's my first time seeing her front side" Ricky exclaimed "She's cute, how old is she?"

L. Joe smacked his head "You could go now"

Ricky scowled "Okay, okay I won't on your girlfriend! Sheesh"

L. Joe's cheeks turned crimson "She's not my!"

*L. Joe likes her?* Chunji pondered on his thoughts *No. Not him. He won't fall*

"L. Joe oppa! I'm sorry. I was looking for my wallet" You held out your wallet "Found it"

"Yeah, it’s fine. Get on" He nodded to the backseat

"Aren't you gonna introduce us to your girlfriend?" CAP raised his brow

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend" You waved your hand in denial. L. Joe shot him a look *Don't start this CAP!*

"Oh really then what are you then?" Chngjo asked.

"I'm a hungry man waiting for his friends to eat with me" Ricky spoke up. He was hungry and impatient; he didn't want to hear anything but food.

"Oh shut up!" Niel grunted at Ricky.

You turned pink "Did you wait that long? I'm really sorry!" "It's okay Sooyeon. You're new here. It's understandable" Chunji reassured you.

Six head shifted their eyes to him "What?" he lifted his shoulders.

"Nevermind. Let's just go out and eat to stop Ricky pms-ing" CAP made the decision for everyone "Finally!" Ricky punched the air.

"You guys go ahead. I have to give Sooyeon ride home" L. Joe gave you the helmet *I must bother him a lot* "I'm sorry L. Joe oppa" you muttered "No worries Sooyeon. It's fine" L. Joe gave you a sincere smile you never saw him do. Just them you felt your chest tighten. It was hard for you breathe

"Wait. Why don't just come with us. We're gonna eat anyway and so will you. Or are you one of those girls who'd rather study than care about her health?" CAP joked.

"WHEN WILL WE GO?!!" Ricky grabbed a fist of his hair.

"Yeah, why don't you go with us?" Niel cheered. They all wanted to know about you except the hungry little man who's waiting for his friends to go eat with him.

L. Joe looked at you. He hoped you would come with them. He felt like he wanted to show them how fun you are to talk to.

Chunji didn't feel the same. He wanted to just talk to you himself. He wanted to know about your nature. But he kept it all inside. Is it possible to like someone only after you met them? If it did, then it was you he liked.

You bit you lip "Won't it be a trouble?" "Aigoo! Let's just go!" Ricky scowled. Chunji hushed him

"Okay..?" You answered although you weren't sure if it came out as confident as you wanted to be.

They all nodded and their bikes. "Here. I'll drive more slowly this time" L. Joe handed you the helmet

Your eyes lit up "Really?! Thank you" You hoped on and as soon as you wrapped your arms around his waist he said in mischief "Got 'cha!" "Oppa! You big meanie!" You shouted but he chuckled and sped off with teen top.

"I trusted you!" you wailed and smacked his back.

Chunji saw L. Joe grinning. L. Joe's real smile when he has a great time enjoying. L. Joe's eyes that turn into moon shaped crescents when he feels alive. He couldn't feel this way to a friend, a best friend who helped him take revenge for... *No. I mustn't. It's good that he's finally having fun with life* He closed his eyes, all the jealousy "You're gonna fall Sooyeon!" He cackled and you quickly draped your hands around L. Joe "That was close! Thank you oppa!"

"You know Chunji?" L. Joe was curious of how you two met. "Yup. He helped me with my chair." He couldn't see it but he could feel your lips curling into a smile "Chair?" "It's a long story oppa. Look ahead!" You poked his face.

He sighed in defeat and just look straight ahead *Does she like Chunji?*

A few minutes later the seven of you were landing on the ground. Ricky of course, was the first one to the stairs.

"You're gonna wreck the place Ricky!" Changjo shouted. He quickly ran and added "Wait for me!"

The four men sighed. Niel face palmed himself "Why do I hang out with dorks?"

You entered the underground restaurant with an eager heart *Why do I feel like I'm gonna like hanging out with them?* The thought made your heart excited. You giggled *This is going to be fun!*