Saturday Fun!

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuoNuI4fHQ

----

 

You did a final knot and finished fixing your hair into a bun. “There” You smiled in satisfaction. You wore a long short just above your knee and an airy shirt.

L. Joe kept it simple; after changing into numerous clothes, he finally completed his outfit, a simple shirt and pants.

You two came out and the moment he saw you, his eyes grew “Wow” he whispered. How can you dress so boyish and still look... breathe taking?

You pinched your clothes and meekly smiled “Is it okay?”

L. Joe’s jaw dropped low. You stepped closer “Mr. Snoopy?” you giggled, you tried to to hear a response. You were slowly descending towards him. Another episode of his breathes shortening and heart palpitating. He swallowed hard.

“Hey…” He whispered. You rolled your eyes, “Finally, you’ve woke! Did you not sleep well last night?” you chuckled in disbelief.

“I-I…” He didn’t finish. He did sleep last night. He slept soundly. But what’s the use? He would just daze when looking at you. He was about to answer but you were already outside. He felt dumb and went outside.

You both rode the bus and sat beside each other. You sat in the window seat since you wanted to take a look at Seoul. L. Joe sighed in defeat and sat beside the isle. He was glad the bus didn’t get so crowded today, or else you two might be standing, hanging until you arrive.

You were amazed at the city. You gazed at the little things that passed by, little houses, tall buildings. Everything was amusing to you. L. Joe chuckled *She’s such a kid*

“You have such a lovely city” you turned back to him and with your lips tilted upwards. L. Joe raised his brow “Never heard that before”

“Really! I have never seen so much building in my life!” you said. L. Joe rolled his eyes and rested his face on his palm “I think we’re close.”

“Already?” You pouted. He nodded and took your wrist “Come on” You stood up and followed after him.

You were only staring at your interaction. *I’m really trying not to feel anything for you, but why do I even with the slightest of touch?!* You deeply breathed out.

You walked for five minutes then from a far, you could see Ricky and Changjo eating ice cream. CAP and Niel were conversing; they seemed to be laughing about something. Chunji was wearing a hat, beside them. He kept on inspecting the area. You snickered in silence, he looked really funny.

In an instant Niel spotted you “There they are!” You waved at the whole bunch and so did they. Chunji sighed in relief *She’s safe. And still beautiful* L. Joe had an urge to take you away from these people and just return home.

“What took you so long!” Niel crossed his arms. You bowed “Sorry, we took the bus”

They nodded in understanding.

“So, where to now?” Changjo asked

“I want to go to the beach!” Ricky suggested. But all of you gave him a what-the-hell-did-you-just-say look. L. Joe slapped the back of his head “We didn’t talk about this, did we?”

“Well you asked where to go meanies!” he said, stomping on the ground.

“Let’s go teach you first” Chunji said as he took your arm. “Hey! I want to hook hands with Sooyeon too!” Ricky followed. You just beamed at him for being so cheerfully all the time, how did he manage to be like this?

Like he read your mind Chunji answered “Food is his fuel” You made an ‘o’ with your mouth and bumped your head with Ricky.

He scowled and turned to you “My food brother!” you showed him your pearls and hi-fived with him.

Chunji smirked and focused on walking, but he can’t *Her hand is so soft, like a cotton. I want to keep holding her this way*

“Oh yeah, I forgot to give you something,” He stopped and gave you the paper bag he’s been carrying. Shocked, you received it “What’s this? Thank you, oppa!” You looked inside and pulled out a cute military cap.

“Do you like it?”

“So much!” You beamed. “I’m glad you did” He smiled back.

You untied your hair and let it fall on your white skin. It had been stationary for an hour and it made your hair curly on the ends. You tried to fix it with your hands and wore the hat “How does it look, ma brotha?” Chunji and Ricky held their thumbs up “Nice!” “Pretty”

You simpered and looked back at L. Joe.

L. Joe saw how you tousled your hair and wore the hat graciously. “L. Joe, oppa, look!” you grinned at him and he made an ‘okay’ sign *You’re more than ‘okay’ Sooyeon.* He wanted to tell you that, but he kept his thoughts from you.

CAP saw L. Joe’s reaction, and so did Niel. How can this fool be in love and not know it?

After going to the bus station and teaching you where to ride, you all went for ice cream.

All of you headed to Baskin Robins and ordered your own ice creams. You ordered strawberry and L. Joe paid for it, he is your ‘guardian’ after all. Chunji wanted to pay for you too, but he couldn’t speak up and he was too slow.

Afterwards all of you went to the big fountain in Seoul. “Do you know Yunho oppa?” you asked the six men. They nodded in agreement and all thought of the same thing *She’s a fangirl, isn’t she?* And they were right. You rushed into the fountain after taking the ice cream with one bite.

Their eyes dared to pop out from their sockets. Did you just finished your ice cream with one bite? They were is disbelief

You went straight into the center and spread your hands “I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!” You exclaimed while spinning around. The water fell spontaneously on you. You jumped up and down and adored the water falling over you. You saw them standing still and gestured the to come over "Live a little! Let's have FUN!"

Ricky didn’t hesitate and joined you “ME TOO!” He ran around the fountain and splashed random people. They hissed at him and some shot him a look but he didn’t mind and just enjoyed the moment.

The remaining five dissolved into three, Changjo hooked arms with Niel and made a Superman dash. They played like children with you. The three men stood there finishing their ice creams, like parents, waiting for their child to mess up and cry to them; or just wait for the four of you to get tired.

“Look at me! Look at me!” Niel shouted. He interfered with the fountain and sliced the water. He didn’t know he missed so much fun in his life.

CAP face palmed himself “Oh my god” Chunji and L. Joe just chortled.

You on the other hand was kicking invisibly in the air. “This looked like a fight scene in Tekken! Ha! HA!”

Ricky laughed and hi-fived you “Good idea! I am LAW!” He made unnecessary Chinese and started pumping his fists in midair too.

A mischievous light bulb appeared in Changjo’s head and smirked. He slowly made his way to the three old men.

Chunji was fast to notice and made eye contact to Changjo ‘If you’d hit me, I will warn them’

The latter nodded, sealing the deal. Chunji carefully stood up when he saw Changjo charging in

“FEEL MY WRATH SLAVES!”

And then with that, the two men were dripping wet. Chunji laughed and held unto his stomach “HAHAHAHA!”

L. Joe and CAP glared at their friend “You have 3 seconds to run”

“Oh !” He hurried back into the fountains as soon as he could.

L. Joe turned back to Chunji and gave him a knowing look. Chunji felt something bad was going to happened as the two men nodded at each other. The same familiar look he gave Changjo 10 seconds ago "We're not going down alone!"

“Holy mother of!” He scrambled up for dry land. The two guys chased him, not letting him pass the punishment.

Changjo made it back alive, luckily, and tugged you “Look at those three men” You all laughed and watched for their end.

“Help! Police! Beggars chasing after me!” Chunji cried. The people were looking at the three like they were crazy. They started taking pictures and videos of them.

The police man came and saw the seven of you playing in the fountain “You kids! Stop that! This isn’t a playground!”

“Time for us to go!” Niel stated as he got his stuff and ran with you.

“We’re screwed!” Ricky exclaimed and called for the three boys “It’s our queue to go!"

CAP and L. Joe saw behind them a very angry cop “Race ya?” CAP smirked “You’re on!”

“DON’T COME BACK HERE AGAIN! YOU TROUBLE MAKING KIDS!” you heard the officer shout

All of you cackled loudly as you all looked back at the officer

L. Joe was now beside you while he caught up. He saw a glimmer in your eyes and his shined too. Now he thought of what he didn’t think he’ll say “Why did Daehyun have to be so damn lucky?”

You didn’t hear him, fortunately because you were focused on running.

BAP was just leaving the chicken restaurant

“I’m full!” Jongup exclaimed.

Zelo stretched and yawn “Best meal I ever had!”

Yongguk rolled his eyes, “You said that the last time we ate”

Himchan pinched his dongsaeng’s cheeks “Aigoo!”

“Don’t!” Zelo removed his hyung’s hand from his face.

Daehyun laughed and also stretched.

Yongjae saw a group of people coming from a far. He looked closely, squinting his eyes, and saw Teen Top.

He quickly blinked “Look! The short people are here!”

Daehyun followed his hand and saw the seven of you “Well, well, well, just when I thought I had nothing to do? Six chickens came to play” He grinned as the rest snickered.

“Oh.” He stopped counting when he saw there were seven figures running towards them “What’s that I see?” he smirked evilly “A beautiful creature?”

~~

DAEHYUN IS HERE! OMO! What to do?!

I think this is officially the start!