RECAP: L. Joe, Chunji, Daehyun and Sooyeon

It Was Love (사랑했나봐)

RECAP

This is a recap of what happened in the story so far, if you’ve clearly understood what each character was feeling, then you could skip this and sorry if you thought this was an update><”

And for those who had a hard time analyzing the character’s actions and choices, here’s a little insight of what went on.

large.png

L. Joe

So after what happened with L. Joe’s outburst and Sooyeon’s feelings, things are starting to fall into place. Although we haven’t clearly understood what L. Joe’s action means, we know he has budding feelings for Sooyeon that he started to waver. He doesn’t know whether it is real or just a passing by emotion. However, let me clear something to all of you that he did tell her he started to like her but he also is indecisive of how to act because they’ve only been together for two weeks or more, and logically speaking, for him, liking someone doesn’t start that way. So explains his hesitant heart of either seeing her as a friend or a woman. But that also includes in his personality that he figure things out when it’s too late or when it vanishes. We hope he’ll get a hold of himself ‘til the en

large.png

Chunji

Chunji on the other hand is a cowardice character from the d.beginning. But he is maintaining the strong will of not taking what’s not his— it’s his logic, which seems to come from something. He fell from the beginning but when he noticed L. Joe’s stealing glances and worries towards Sooyeon, he began to retreat those feelings and remain the unrequited love. There’s another interesting fact that some of you may have noticed that Chunji has a lingering hatred (and Teen Top) with Daehyun and BAP. When Sooyeon asked about his ex-girlfriend he turned into a stone but brushed it off. Surely, there is something a mist with Chunji and Daehyun.

tumblr_mcohbxR9vN1qdj70lo1_400.jpgDaehyun

The last main of this story and finally showed up, Daehyun. We don’t know anything about him except for the fact that almost everyone thinks he is Sooyeon’s fiancé, but we all missed the tiny detail that Sooyeon’s grandfather didn’t write BAP and TS High, but Teen Top and TOP High. This is a very questionable scene in the story. He seemed to love pissing off Chunji as he looked at Sooyeon as bait, but we hope he doesn’t really think that way, but I highly doubt he doesn’t since he approached her because she’s with Teen Top. Also, Daehyun referred to Sooyeon as ‘another’ in one of his lines and that’s something to take note of.

kimsoeun_80.jpg

Sooyeon

The heroine of the story, Sooyeon, had feelings but still lingers until now, for L. Joe. Since she heard him speak badly of her on the night of the hospital, she is trying to stop what she feels for this man. Her actions and the way she decides are very funny; at one point she can be strict with her words, and then in another scene we could see her innocent character. She still is a warm hearted girl who grew up with her parents for only a short time so she could appreciate little things, little good things that can be brushed off as normal.

You all too have seen the change of relationship of the two (L. Joe and Sooyeon), when they fight, they fight, but when they have fun, they have fun. They have this irritating chemistry that often leads them to hurting each other's feelings. But they;re quick to realize that they did wrong to each other. They have a similar quality, a similar permanent in born trait that came from the same incident they encountered when they were young: Death and Loss. This is a prime triger that they have both buried but ultimately have shown they grew up griefing about. Their environment affects very much with how they act so take a closer look at the changes. At least we now know they’ve uncovered one wall of their feelings to one another and this will lead to, hopefully, honesty and bliss.

I have yet so many things to tell you, but I’ll just let the story take its toll and tell it to you itself. I hope you have a clearer view of the so far, events that happened in the story:) I’ll be posting the real update in a few hours, so please look forward to it! Anyways, happy reading and comment^^

END OF RECAP