Chapter 2

Enemies-OT1

"Bye Hyesun!  I have to go watch bubblehead skateboard for our project"

She gave me a weird look but i just shook my head

"O.K.… bye….?" she said walking away.  I walked to the skate park near the school and saw blondie right away.  I have to admit, he was actually a good skater. But he was still a jerk.  He saw me and skated over.

"Hey you, come over here.  You can sit with some of my friends."

"Whoopey" I said unenthusiastically, but followed him.

I sat down near his friends, the popular guys, and all jerks.  They all looked at me then moved to sit and stand around me.

"So -----, You're going out with Zelo huh?" One asked.  Some just grabbed their skateboards to skate with Zelo, but most stayed around me.

"Its just for a stupid project." I answered coldly

At this they all laughed and teased Zelo
The one who first spoke, and was sitting next to me scooted closer.

"Well then maybe once its over you can try me" he said creepily

"BAHAHAHAHA! No." I broke out laughing in his face.  His eyes turned angry and his hand reached up and grabbed my hard.

"I think its time you learned to be respectful" he spat.  

I panicked and looked at the other guys only to see them snickering.  
I tried to pull away but he just held on tighter making me cry out.  He put his hand over my mouth to muffle the sounds.  I started crying which only made them laugh more.  All of the sudden someone grabbed my attacker and threw him to the ground.  Zelo grabbed my wrist and all but dragged me off of the bench away from the group of boys and towards another section of the park.  His grip was painful and I began to tell him to let go of me.
 

"Just shut up -----" he responded sounding mad.  I became quiet as he let go and started pacing.  I became confused.  "Zelo, what are you doing?"

"What am I doing?" he screamed "He almost you! And it was my fault! I'm furious with my self, and I wanna go kill them!!" he finished clenching his fist and glaring.  I was stunned into silence.  He looked at me again, then started walking back from where we came.

"Zelo stop!" I said running after him and grabbing at his arm to stop him.

"I'm going to teach them a lesson! Let go of me ------."

"No.  You are going to stay here.  They are stupid and not worth it."  I said tightening my grip on his arm.  He sighed and the tension left his body.  He turned to me and said

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

We looked at eachother for a bit before I realized my hand was still resting on his arm.  I awkwardly dro-

"Stop!" I heard someone yell.  The guy with his hand on me looked over at Zelo, stunned.

"But you hate her.  This shouldn't matter too you"

"First of all smart one, right now she is technically mine because we are still 'going out' and second, dumb even though I hate her, she shouldn't be . Plus I hate rapists even more."
We all looked at him in shock,


"Hey ----- lets go, Im done skating anyway"


I got up and quickly followed him as he walked away, going to some other part of the park, away from his "friends".  I was still shaking and tears were drying on my face from my scare.  He slowed down and stopped, turning around to face me.

"Hey… I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have left you with those losers.." he started then stuttered off.

I looked at him and replayed the past 10 minutes in my head.  I took a deep breath and let it out shakily.

"S' not your fault" I said in a small voice.  "they just scared me is all."

"It won't happen again.. like I said, I'm sorry"

"Thanks for coming to stop them"

We both looked at each other, in shock that we were not fighting for once.  

"Yeah well I'm not a jerk." he responded after a little bit, putting up his guard again.

"O.K." I said just as coldly.  We looked at each other icily and a little relieved to be back in our natural roles.  

"Well now what are we going to do to make this a date?" he asked bitterly.

"Umm… teach me to ride the skateboard.  It will be something good to video tape and it will look like we are actually trying"

"Which we're not" he said quickly, showing he agreed.

We got out a video camera and set it on a nearby bench where it could capture our fake date.  At first he just told and showed me what to do but after I fell a couple times, he started hovering and becoming more involved.  He began grabbing my waist and pushing me along to make sure I didn't fall.  After a while, we ended up with me sitting on the skateboard being dragged around by hi-  I started to get tired and after another half an hour, I sat on the concrete in exhaustion, sighing.  

"Im done" I announced

"Wow, you are such a girl!" He snickered

"Yah!!" I yelled at him but didn't argue.  I started getting my stuff, and turned off the camera.

"So, we should also do some separate videos to… yeah whatever were supposed to do for this stupid project." I said.  "Do you also have a video camera? Cause this is the only one I have"

"Yep." he said, popping the "p" sound.  

"O.K., Im going now, we can plan stuff during class." I said leaving.

"K" he replied staying where he was looking distracted.

I walked to the bus stop and sat listening to music, thinking about what happened that day.  I eventually came to the conclusion that I'm too nice.  I didn't even get mad at him for leaving me with his y friends.  It was because he really was sorry and I forgive easily.  Even people I hate.  Because I still hated him. 

 

 

YAYZ! :) what do you guys think?  Oh and I forgot to mention that if something is crossed out, that means it is something that one of the characters wanted to do but didn't and instead did something else.  Like it? :) hehe again, thanks for reading all you lovely beautiful people!!