Chapter 16

Enemies-OT1

“Zelo! Minho!”  We both yelled.

“I want to go on the Ferris wheel” she said cutely

“And I want to ride the rollercoaster again!” I responded.

Zelo looked at me warily before I grabbed his arm and dragged him away.  We kept walking until we got near a shaded shelter that had a private little corner.  He pulled me into it and looked at me with worry in his eyes. 

“Yah, Haneul, I don’t get you.”

“That makes two of us…”

“YAH! Stop screwing around with me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Haneul.  I hear you crying and screaming almost every night.  Today, you froze up, looking like death himself had come for you, and now you are passing it off as nothing.  I can see the exhaustion in your eyes everyday.  So tell me what the heck is going on.”

“Why should you care.” I retorted with venom in my voice.  I began shutting down, becoming closed off and trying not to cry.

“You aren’t the only one who is kept up at nights.  You aren’t the only one who is scared.”

“Yeah well it’s none of your business.  This relationship isn’t even real so you have no right to demand anything from me.”  My voice was cold from hiding my fear and pain.  His face froze in shock.  I could tell I hurt him, I hurt him deeply.  His face finally shut down and he looked at me with dead eyes.

“You’re right.  We don’t even like each other.  Maybe we should just do nothing accept for the sake of the project.”

I immediately felt regret and tried to apologize.

“Zelo…. I-“

“No don’t worry about it.  Let’s just go ride some more rides and pretend like we are a couple.”

I flinched at his hurtful words.  But then again I was pretty mean too… I guessed I deserved it.  The day ended dismally and we all parted ways accept for Hyesun and myself, because we were going to my house afterwards.  When we got to my house, that’s when the tears started flowing.  We went to my room where I told her what happened.

“I just got so scared and I didn’t want to talk about it and I just… I hurt him so much.  He got so mad and hurt…”  I continued sobbing.

“Shh honey, shhh.  It’s just a fight, and it will be over soon.  You both have trust issues and you need to work it out, but just give him some space.  It’s going to be ok.  I promise.”

My sobs continued until I was all cried out, then I drank some tea and fell asleep.  I had the most amazing friend, for taking care of me like this.  If only I could fix what happened with… someone…

 

After a little sleep I woke up for some reason.  After not being able fall asleep again, I got an idea and grabbed my video camera turning my light on…

 

 

 

Guys, don't hate me for getting them in a fight.... :((( I'm sorry! but they had too.... AHHHHH! please don't hate me guys!! I love you all!!  please keep reading, commenting and subscribing :3 CHU~