Chapter 10

Enemies-OT1

ZELO'S VIDEO ENTRY

Yo wassup!  er well… Hi *scratches his neck*  so… I think we got better?  I was actually… hurt by her… she said something that made me sad… but then it got all better.  We are friends now which I guess is better but I'm starting to wonder if it's safer to keep skateboarding… well actually I guess it would be safer, just not.. better?  i like skateboarding with her better than skateboarding alone… even though I worry or get mad or get sad sometimes.  I wonder if its worth it…

*beep*

I don't want the project to end…

 

 

 

Awwwww isn't he so cute???? but I have a little serious thing to tell you guys :) It's long, but I would really appreciate if you would read it :3  thanks~~
So guys, I really quick want to take some time to explain the main characters name.  ]At first it was a blank name that you are supposed to put your name in, right?  well actually wrong.  It was blank because in the parts that it was, it was when Zelo really didn't see her at all.  He knew who she was, but until they started over, he didn't care to remember her?  It's really hard to put into words.  so there is the first part.  Second, the actual name was chosen for a few reasons.  The family name Hwan was chosen because it is masculine, representing an inner strength in her.  Also, it means "shining, bright"  which shows her courage and pure beautiful heart.  The actual name, Haneul, means sky or angel.  Not only does this match with the family name, but also, it is the korean version of the name of one of my friends who died at 13.  This friend was very special to me so the name holds a special meaning for me.  Also, my name is very close to the meaning of Haneul.  So this character represents the best of me and my friend, with the characters own personality mixed in there.  I hope this was a fun little explanation :3 thanks for listening :33  love you all… CHU~