Chapter 12

Enemies-OT1

“Wah~~~~ yayyyy!” I clapped and laughed as Zelo showed off in front of me.  He then sorta tripped and almost fell, grinning at his clumsiness.  He started walking towards me and I got butterflies in my stomach.  He got closer with an evil grin on his face and I started getting short of breath…

“Come on Haneul, why don’t you try some?”

“But… I don’t think you’ve had enough fun”

“Oh trust me… I have enough fun watching you” (winky face).

“YAH! ert! Ew… gross” I hit him and he laughed, sticking his tongue out while laughing.

“So let’s go”

He grabbed me and my skateboard and pushed me to where he had been standing before.  I took a deep breath and set myself up just like he showed me.  I pushed forward, and for a second I was motionless.  Then I began picking up speed, but I managed to stay on.  Near the bottom of the ramp, I lost balance and fell, catching myself with my hands. My palms and knees got a little scraped up, and I was still having an adrenaline rush, but other than that everything seemed fine. 

“You ok?” Zelo asked, walking toward me.

“Yep!  Let’s do it again!” I said, picking myself up and becoming more at ease.  I kept practicing and Zelo eventually joined me, skating in fancy ways around me as I was blundering along.  Soon I was laughing out loud and becoming a pro skater (not really).  After a while, Zelo and I took turns skating while the other took pictures with our new camera.  It was a good birthday.  Yes, it was a very good birthday.

 

 

 

HEY IM SO SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY UPDATE.  Im literally updating this in between classes, so ts not really good or really long.  BUT ANYWAY! like it? hate it? wanna eat it? comment then! :D  But thanks for reading guys.  really, you guys are rock stars! :)  hopefully Zelo and Haneul will become closer soon!  but I think im also gonna bring Hyesun and Minho soon. :))) can't wait!!