Chapter 9

Enemies-OT1

HWAN HANEUL'S VIDEO ENTRY

Hey again!  So today was another sort of weird date thing, and I'm not sure how to describe it.  Well, first of all, We went skateboarding, which let me tell you, I am terrible at.  So everything went fine and what not, but then, the sky decided to open up and rain on us.  And by rain I don't mean a light shower, I mean pouring rain coming down in sheets so thick you can't see 10 feet in front of you.  So that was bad.  But also, I slipped and sorta hurt myself really bad.  So I guess you could say it was a disaster… but I don't feel like that.  I learned that a relationship has to be free of judgements in order to work.  I think that Zelo and I are doing this a little better than before…

*beep*

and I think I actually like him for a change…

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOH THERE "FREINDSHIP" IS GROWING :3  haha are they cute yet?  hehe I hope you guys like them together :3  but sorry for the short update, and sorry I took so long to update it :3 but another one is coming very soon and it has a really interesting part in it ;) haha no not about them :33333  Just wait my little subbies :33 Thank you all for reading my fic!! love you all!! CHU~