Chapter 23

Enemies-OT1

ZELO VIDEO ENTRY

 

Hi.  How is it going?  Oh wait… why am I asking that… haha.  This is my last video entry thing that I will be doing by myself… weird huh.  Well I made up with Haneul.  I think I have a lot more to learn, maybe.  The previous video entry was an angry one and I said a lot of bad things.  It was sort of a bad time for me, because I was really hurt.  Those things I said weren’t really true, they didn’t come from my heart, they just came from my hurt.  I think since then I have realized that relationships do hurt a lot.  But it is the memories that you make with the other person, and the good things that block out the bad things.  They become bigger than the bad things, and that is why relationships aren’t terrible.  I really think that I want to be friends with Haneul after the project ends.  She has become special to me and I like being around her.  Her presence is comforting.  So hopefully we can stay close.   Thank you for listening!  Bye~

beep

 

 

 

HEY! :) double update :P  possibly a triple update if I get the next chappie done ^^ hope you guys enjoyed it and please comment and subscribe ^^  love you guys!! thank you for reading my story! Muah~