Chapter 14

Enemies-OT1

ZELO'S VIDEO DIARY

Yo waddup waddup!  Er well…. Hi.  I had a date birthday celebration thing with Haneul today.  She was hilarious.  But I gave her one of my skateboards.  She seemed to like it.  I also bought a polaroid camera that she loves.  She is getting better on the skateboard… I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing… Because then she wont have to rely on me to teach her how to skateboard... She seemed to have a good birthday!  I think we are becoming closer, which is probably the whole point of a relationship.. heh well that’s good I guess.  It seems sorta nice to have something like this in your life.  It definitely wasn’t that easy to become this way, but its good now.  I hope.

And maybe if she wants to skate more and if she wants to take pictures with the polaroid, she will still be friends with me after the project ends.  I hope the camera will keep her talking to me…

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT DID I TELL YOU!  didn't i tell you it was gonna be good? well.. at least i think its good... maybe not... XD anyway, Zelo baby is falling!!! :33 hehe please keep commenting and subscribing.  You all are beautiful people and I love you so much!! :3 bye byez! Muah~