Chapter 7

Enemies-OT1

Feeling exactly like a sneak, I slipped out my front door and quietly closed it, tip-toeing over to the blonde standing by where my room would be.  ------ you are so stupid!! Why are you doing this?  Oh right because you are stupid!  All the sudden Zelo burst out in silent laughter watching me make my way over to him.  
"What!" I whisper-yelled
his laughter suddenly stopped and he gave me a quick once over.  
"Cute"  he said sarcastically, emphasizing the "t"
I rolled my eyes
"Yeah whatever.  Which one is mine?"  
"Um this one.  Just be careful with it."
"Yeah yeah"
The skateboard was wobbly as I got on

and I caught myself on Zelo's shoulder before I could make a fool of myself.  When I saw where my hand was, i realized it was already too la-

As I picked up my other foot to put it on the skateboard it started rolling forward and I lost my balance, bending forward and back waving my hands (which I learned only made the situation worse).  After much flailing I ended up on my back in the grass, with Zelo's board rolling away from me. His head popped into my vision as I groaned.
"Looks like your gonna have to practice a little bit."  he smirked.  I glared at him but he gave me his hand to help me up.
"Next time try not to flail so much.  Balance is key young grasshopper…"
He scrunched up his nose, laughing at his joke.  
"Wow nice one…"  I responded trying not to burst out in laughter.  Soon a little smile broke through and I giggled a bit.  He winked and ran to grab the evil, evil skateboard so I could try again.  This time I actually did get on successfully and I stood there waiting for him to do something.  Wow… I'm so awkward… He got on his skateboard and motioned me to follow him down the street, exaggerating his leg motions to show me how to move the skateboard.  The skateboard started rolling forward as I propelled myself toward him.  Soon, we were riding side by side and I was getting the hang of it in a sort of awkward flaily way.  He periodically looked over at me and chuckled, seeing my awkward motions.  I was too focused on the ground in front of me and not falling off, that I didn't know where we were going.  I'm sure my expression was priceless as we went along the sidewalks and roads.  When we stopped and walked for a bit, he pulled a video camera out of his bag and turned it on, pointing it towards me.  
"Here we have ------, learning how to ride a skateboard.  Her first encounter was ok accept for a little falling mishap…" he trailed of with an evil look in his eyes.
"YAH! shut up.  I think I'm doing pretty well thank you very much."
"yeah yeah… you didn't see your face!"  he started laughing, and I hit him which just made him dodge me and snicker more, still training the camera on my face.  I grabbed the camera from him and turned it around so you could see his face on the little screen.  
"And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have the most annoying boy in the world, tormenting a poor innocent girl!"
He just laughed and made a mehrong and a V sign towards the camera.  He looked up at the sky and grabbed the camera back.  
"Time to go!" he yelled, looking into the camera.
We got on our boards and started heading back, precariously passing the camera back and forth to capture the scenery and our awesome (well his awesome, my just-below-average) skills on the skateboard.  Pretty soon I felt a little bit of liquid on my face.  Loking up I saw gray full clouds.  A few more drops hit my face and I cursed.
"Dangit! We aren't gonna make it in time!" I pouted blinking more drops out of my face.  
"Let's just hurry home" he responded going faster and looking back at me to make sure I was keeping up.  I increased my pace but soon hit a slick patch of pavement, falling on my left hip and shoulder, and scratching up my elbow.  Since I let out a cry when I fell, Zelo looked back and quickly jumped off, rushing over to me and arriving just as I was getting up.  My entire left side hurt so bad, but I just it up so I wouldn't seem weak.
"I'm fine Zelo, let's go please."
"Are you sure you're ok?  You seem to be bleeding.  We can stop at a drugstore to get you something!"
"No, let's just get home please."  I responded, wincing as I stepped onto my board.  My hip throbbed and my arm didn't want to move but I bit the inside of my lip to stop my cry of pain.  I stifled the tears wanting to leak out of my eyes and Zelo returned to his board, staying back with me and keeping a close eye on me.  Each time my foot touched the ground, a line of pain shot up my side.  My arm was bleeding pretty badly and I soon began to realize I might lose too much blood.  I started shivering and Zelo noticed, stopping to give me his jacket. Eventually we got home and I realized my parents had gone out.  I started to tell Zelo to go home and that I was fine but he stopped me.
"I know you hurt more than you let show.  Let me come in and I can help.  You might pass out and that would be very bad for all of us."

 

 

 

SOOOO GUYS.  Is it amazing? yeah it's probably not... But whutever! I love to hear what you guys think about it, and I hope you love it!! I feel like the whole time I'm writing it, I have to hold back on all the mushy gushy cutesy lovey dovey stuff :3  but that will come soon!! :DD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY! I love you all!  CHU~