YoonYulMin Special: With a side of SooSeo

Learning How to Love

No One POV

"Here Soo-unnie, you're usual House Special with a caesar salad, enjoy your meal~!" said Seohyun as she placed the large amount of food on the table.

Sooyoung looked up from the script that she had been studying and smiled at her girlfriend.

"Thanks babe~! It looks fantastic!" exclaimed Sooyoung excitedly.

Seohyun giggled, "I'll tell Mark that since he cooked it today~!"

"Sounds good," said Sooyoung as she dug in. "Oh by the way Yoong and Yuri are stopping by for lunch with Minna again."

"Oh okay then~!" said Seohyun as she walked away to serve the other customers.

As Sooyoung was stuffing with bread she was interrupted by loud voice.

"SHIKSHIN-UNNIE~!" yelled Minna as she ran towards Sooyoung who was turning bright red from embarassment.

"Y-YAH! Lee-Im MINNA~! Is that anyway to call your unnie~!"

The little girl giggled, "Merong~!"

"Hey Soo," said Yoona as she walked over to the table with Yuri.

"Yah! Yoona! Teach your niece some manners~!"

"I didn't do anything wrong umma!" squealed Minna.

Sooyoung glared at the little girl, "You called me a shikshin~!"

"That's because you are one Soo," said Yoona calmly as she opened the menu.

"Yah!"

Minna continued to giggle and soon she was laughing as Sooyoung began to tickle her.

"Oh hi unnie~! Hi Yoona-unnie~! Hey Minna-ah~!"

"What's up Hyunnie?" asked Yuri. "Can I get a coffee?"

"Seohyun-unnie~!" exclaimed Minna. "Can the chef make me my strawberry milkshake?"

Seohyun laughed at her two excited customers, "One coffee and one strawberry milkshake."

"A cream soda for me please Seohyun," said Yoona.

"Okay~! I'll be right back with your usuals~!"

Minna preoccupied herself with the crayons and paper that the restaurant offered with the kids' meal.

"Yoona-umma~! Look I colored the flower~!"

Yoona smiled at her niece, "It's so pretty Minna-ah! Why don't you color the butterfly next to it too?

Minna nodded seriously and continued to color, "Yuri-umma can we go to the lily field after lunch?"

Yuri ruffled Minna's hair fondly, "Sure thing Minna-ah. Yoona-umma is done with her schedule today so we can go!"

"You want to come along Soo?" asked Yoona.

Sooyoung shook her head, "It's alright I'll pass. Seohyun and I are going to the movies afterwards."

Seohyun walked over to the table with the food and drinks. She was also no longer wearing her uniform.

"Here you are! And Soo-unnie I'm done with my shift. We should get going or we'll be late."

Sooyoung nodded and finished her food.

"Well then I'll see you guys later!" said Sooyoung.

Seohyun smiled, "Enjoy you're meal!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YURI-UMMA! YOONA-UMMA! Hurry up~!" yelled the excited girl as she ran around the field of pure white lilies.

"We're coming Minna!" exclaimed Yoona as she rushed to catch up.

Yuri then grabbed Yoona's hand to stop her.

"Let her be Yoong. She's been cooped up in the studio for too long and besides she can't get too far."

Yoona smiled Yuri and held her hand. They walked at a leisurely pace as the two enjoyed the sweet aroma of the white lilies and the nice weather.

"Have I ever told you how I found this place Yuri-ah?"

Yuri shook her head no.

Yoona smiled remembering the fond memory, "Hyoyeon-unnie brought me here on my birthday. Ever since then its been my favorite place."

"It's also where I confessed to you... Isn't this a beautiful place?" asked the deer.

Yuri nodded and grinned, "But its beauty can never compare to yours Yoona. Saranhae~."

The two were pulled in together by what seemed like an invisible force. When their lips met, it was absolute bliss for both of them. The touch of their lover sent tingles down their spine as they were lost in their own world. Their two bodies moved to a melody that ontly they could hear. If it weren't for a small figure in the distance, nothing could have stopped them.

"UMMAS! STOP KISSING AND PLAYYYYY WITH ME!!!"

Yuri and Yoona broke apart very suddenly and were met with a pouting Minna.

The black pearl frowned as she wanted to continue to kiss.

However the deer went on her knees and Minna's cheek.

"Aigo~ I'm sorry for neglecting my little princess. What shall we play Minna?"

Minna's doe-eyes shone with excitement.

"Let's play tag~! Yul-umma is IT~!!!!"

The two choding deer ran off into the field as Yuri was left by herself. Dumbfounded.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!!!!"

"MERONG~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The YoonYulMin trio were now happily seating underneath a tree.

They had just finished their snack of cookies and strawberry milk.

They had played tag, made flower necklaces, rolled down the green hills, played in the creek, and had a good time.

But now they were exhausted from the fun-filled afternoon.

It was a rare moment for the three of them as they didn't usually spend time alone with each other.

Minna had fallen asleep, using Yoona's lap as a pillow while the actress  herself was using Yuri's shoulder as her own pillow.

Both of the deer were exhausted and Yuri watched them sleeping with the identical expressions on their faces.

It was too cute~

Yuri giggled which woke Yoona up.

"Hmmm~ Y-Yuri~?"

The black pearl Yoona's face gently, "Did I wake you up sweetie~?"

"It's alright Yuri... we should be heading back anyway..."

Yuri looked to the peacefully sleeping Minna.

"Naw... we still have time. Besides it's nice being out here. Minna seems to love it. Why don't we stay longer?"

Yoona nodded, "Arasso..."

For a moment a comfortable silence filled the air as the wind blew softly across the field, carrying the sweet scent of the white lilies.

"Yuri-ah..."

"Yes Yoong?"

"I hope we can stay like this forever... the three of us... together forever..."

Yoona closed her eyes again and fell asleep.

Yuri chuckled and lightly kissed the deer's cheek.

"We will Yoong. I promise that I'll love both of you until the end of time."

Yoona was always accompanied by Jessica or one of her bodyguards so it was nice break.