Will You Marry Me?

Learning How to Love

Hello everyone!

I am very sorry for the late update... but i was very busy with tests and exams and etc.

Since the end of the semester is coming up, I have very much to do for school so please be patient~

On a side note, in a week it will be unnie's (decimo27) birthday.

In honor of my unnie, I would love if you could just take some time and share her stories so she continues to live on!

Have a greak week everyone!

=YoongieYulInfinity=

~~~~~~~

No One POV

It had been three days since Yuri had been discharged from the hospital.

Yoona had still not woken up.

However most of the machines that had been keeping her alive were slowly removed, a sign that she was on the road to recovery.

The doctors had reassurred everyone that although she was both physically and psychologically traumatized from her experience,

She would wake up in due time.

The doctors' insistencies did not stop everyone from worrying though.

Minna rotated between the SooSeo and SunYeon couple in the hours she wasn't at the hospital.

Jessica and Tiffany were practically there everyday with Krystal.

Fans and admirers alike sent what seemed like all the flowers in South Korea.

Rilakkumas filled every single inch of Yoona's hospital room and apartment.

But it was Yuri who had never left Yoona's side.

She even slept and showered at the hospital.

The black pearl only left Yoona's side when she had to use the restroom.

So as sunshine poured into the hospital room, the nurse walked in, chuckling at the sight that greeted her every morning.

Yoona, peaceful asleep and  Yuri sleeping holding tightly onto her girlfriend's hand.

"Good morning Miss Kwon,"

Yuri jumped up from her chair, still holding Yoona's hand.

"W-Wha-What? What's going on?! Earthquake?"

The nurse tried to control her laughter but she couldn't hold in her giggles.

"Kekeke~... No Miss Kwon, it's just me. Just changing Miss Im's IV."

Yuri's brown puppy eyes turning into a look of concern as she watched the nurse bring out the new IV drip.

"Please make sure you do it properly. I want my Yoongie's condition to be perfect."

The nurse didn't mind the overly concerned girlfriend's nagging.

"Of course Miss Kwon, would you like me to send breakfast up to you as well?"

Yuri smiled and nodded her head like a little kid.

The nurse soon left and YoonYul were by themselves again.

The black pearl smiled down at her still sleeping girlfriend.

"Good morning Yoong~ it's such a nice day outside today sweetheart. Maybe if you wake up we can go out for a walk today?"

There wasn't a response from Yoona but Yuri still smiled.

"Arasso... I'll sing a song for you now~"

This was the couple's most private and perhaps sweetest moment.

Every morning Yuri would sing an incredibly sweet love song for her girlfriend.

She closed her eyes and cleared .

(Rascal Flatts, Broken Road)

"I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

Yeah.

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you."

Yuri placed a small kiss on her girlfriend's forehead.

"I'm so glad I met you my lovely deer. Thank you for letting me love you."

As Yuri pulled away from the sweetness of Yoona's skin, the girl underneath her stirred slightly.

Yuri froze at Yoona's subtle movement.

"Y-Y-Yoona?"

The deer still had her eyes closed but she began to slowly entangle her limbs.

Her long fingers crept up towards Yuri's soft raven hair, entangling themselves in the long sweet-smelling locks.

A soft breath of air escaped Yoona's lips as she tried to lift herself up to fit Yuri's curves.

And finally Yoona's eyes fluttered slowly open, revealing the loveable brown doe-eyes.

"Y-Yul?" asked Yoona, whose voice was only a whisper.

Yuri's eyes grew wide open as she stared down at her girlfriend gaping.

"Y-Y-Yoong? Is this for r-r-real? Are you really awake?"

Yoona's eyes filled with tears as she burried herself in the crook of her kkab's neck.

"Is this a dream Yul? Am I really still alive?"

Yuri embraced Yoona tightly and started to place kisses on every inch of exposed skin.

"Yoona... Oh my god... I love you... I missed you..." gasped Yuri between her kisses.

Soon tears streamed down the black pearl's face as well.

"I missed you so much... I love you... Oh god... I love you..."

Yoona merely clutched tighter onto her girlfriend crying.

"Yul... Yul I missed you so much... I love you so much..."

Yuri and Yoona lay there for a long time just embracing each other.

"UMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!"

The excited and very loud voice of Minna broke the two apart.

"Well, well I guess YoonYul is back huh?" said Taeyeon smirking as Sunny chortled behind wife.

~~~~

Yuri POV

I was still bright red from Minna and the SunYeon having walked in on us.

Sunny had immediately left to call and to let JeTi know as they were in an extreme large meeting with the press.

Taeyeon on the otherhand had walked down to the cafe in the hospital to let Soo and Seo know.

Currently Yoona was siting up, happily listening to her mini-me now as the doctor looked over her wounds.

"Your wounds seem to healing very quickly well Miss Im. Are you any pain ma'am?"

I looked at my girlfriend worriedly but she merely smiled and shook her head.

"I feel fine, no pain at all."

The doctor jotted it down on her notepad.

"I'll let the nurses know to keep you on the same amount of pain medication then. I'll be back later to check in on you again."

"Thank you doctor," replied Yoona cheefully, "say thank you to the doctor Minna-ah~"

Minna grinned and waved.

"Komawayo seonsaengnim~!"

I shook the doctor's hand and escorted her out of the room, leaving just the three of us in the hospital room.

"Yoona-umma, when do you get to leave the hospital? Minna wants to go home~!"

Yoona Minna's hair.

"I have to stay here a bit longer sweetie. You're being a good girl for everyone right?"

The little girl nodded her head.

"That's my big girl~! Now give umma bbo bbo!"

Minna smooched Yoona on the cheek and giggled running over to me.

"Yuri-umma can you give me money for the vending machine? Pleaaaaaase?"

I looked down at her giving her questioning look.

"Why? What are you going to get Minna-ah?"

Minna smiled sweetly.

"Strawberry milk for umma so bones can heal quickly~!"

I laughed and handed her some change.

She cheerfully skipped out of the room.

Finally, some time alone with my love ^^

Yoona had her eyes closed as she leaned back into her pillows.

As I moved closer to the bed, I fumbled with the small box in my back pocket.

Please God... Appa... Whoever rules the universe... Give me strength and let this go well...

I mumbled the quick prayer under breath and quietly knelt down to my knee.

"Hey Yoong, can you open your eyes?"

The pair of beautiful brown doe-eyes were revealed to me.

Yoona's eyes were wide and fell open.

"Y-Y-Yul? W-What are you doing?"

Hwaiting Kwon Yuri! You can do this!

"Im Yoona. I started off as your crazy fangirl. I fell in love with how beautiful you were on screen. I worshiped you and I loved you even before we met. When I met you though, you were so different from what I dreamed of... You were so real and sincere; I fell in love with you even more. After about an year now, we've been through so much together already. I've seen you at your worst; I've seen you at your best. The more sides that I began to see of you, Yoong, I realized just how perfect you are to me. I fall deeper in love with you everyday. You are a beautiful person both inside and out sweetheart. From the way you chew your pen as you write your new book, the way you act on set, the way you take care of Minna, the way you kiss me so sweetly, and even the way you sleep... I want spend every single moment with you and Minna. I want to be by your side forever. There is nothing else in the world would make me happier if I could be. So Yoona-ah, will you do me the privilege of becoming my one and only wife? Will you marry me?"

I looked up to see Yoona bawling and sobbing.

She tried hard to catch her breath and finally gulped away her sobs.

"Oh my gosh... YES! Yes Yuri-ah, yes! A million times yes!"

As I leaned into kiss my now fiance, I swear I could still taste the sweet flavor of strawberries from our very frist kiss~