Learning How to Love

Hello readers~

YoongieYulInfinity here!

New chapter for you guys, please read and comment!

Thank you ALL for supporting unnie's story even now!

Kamsahamnida!

~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

It was very early in the morning, almost 2 AM.

I was sure that I was the only one awake.

Jessica had finally fallen asleep just an hour ago with Tiffany right next to her.

The JeTi couple looked so peaceful in their sleep, a big contrast to what they looked like while awake.

We had literally been living in hell for the past few hours.

There were so many things left unanswered and the more we waited, the more I feared for my Yoona.

Yoongie-ah~... 

Where are you sweetheart?

I miss you so much. I'm so worried...

Please wait for me.

I promise to come save you.

I love you my Yoong.

It was time I took things into my own hands.

I sat up from my place on the couch and made sure everyone was still fast asleep.

Sooyoung had Seohyun in her arms. They were completely knocked out, both snoring softly.

And there was no change in the JeTi couple.

I quietly left the room and walked down the hall towards the room that Sunny and Taeyeon were in with the kids.

Sunny had Jungsu in her arms, still awake as she nursed him.

She seemed surprised to see me but I held one finger up to my mouth, signaling quiet.

In this kind of situation, I knew I could only trust Sunny.

"I have to go Sunny. I need to leave before I go crazy. Please tell the others I left and you couldn't stop me."

The shorter of the danshin's didn't create a fuss.

It was one of the many things I admired about Sunny.

Sometimes she just understood things that the others didn't.

She merely smiled weakly.

"I was wondering when you would come here... I know you Yul; I know you can't just stay. But please, be careful."

I nodded and walked over to where Taeyeon was sleeping with Minna on the bed.

"I'm sorry Tae... but I need to go. Look after Minna for me. Minna-ah... I'll be back with Umma. I promise."

I smiled once more at Sunny.

"Thanks again Sunny. I owe you."

"Just come home safe Yuri."

~~~

Taecyeon and Wooyoung met me at the detention center where Gyuri was being held.

Both of them looked tired and grim.

"What happened?"

Wooyoung shook his head and Taecyeon sighed.

"Gyuri's gone crazy. We don't know if she's gone crazy or if she's acting crazy or... God! She's just insane!"

I was confused.

"What do you mean?"

Wooyoung and Taecyeon motioned for me to come follow them.

They led me through a series of hallways.

We soon stopped at a door which was doubled volted and shut so tight, you would have thought a wild animal was contained inside.

Wooyoung opened the door gingerly.

I was met with a small room with several uniformed officers looking into an even smaller room through the glass.

Right behind the glass was a disheveled looking Gyuri.

Her ankles were in shackles and on her right wrist was a tracking device.

The person I had met the night before was not the person I was looking at now.

Her eyes had a wild look to them as she rocked back and forth, mumbling away at a rapid speed.

She continued to stare at from the glass, although from where she was we knew she couldn't see us.

But from the way her eyes pierced back at us, it was like she knew...

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!" she screamed.

She began to pound on the walls and wail.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I NEED MY MEDICATION!!! I SWEAR LET ME OUT!!!!"

Everyone in the room was unfazed; it seemed like this had happened before.

"Has she been doing that a lot?" I whisper to Taecyeon.

He nodded and looked down at his watch.

"She's pretty punctual actually... In about 20 seconds she'll start to sob uncontrollably. Watch."

And as if on cue, Gyuri was soon crying her heart out.

"PLEASE!!!! My mother left meeee~! My father NEVER loved meeee~!!! PLEASEEEE! SOMEONE LOVE ME~!!!!"

I saw the three separate psychiatrists in the room, mark down the observation.

"God. She's nuts."

Wooyoung nodded, agreeing with my comment.

But then Gyuri froze mid sob.

She slowly turned around to face the wall.

Her gaze was as if she knew I was there.

She glared at me.

"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE KWON YURI... You're Yoona is dead and I won't tell you where she is... Unless you get me out of here."

Everyone in the small room suddenly looked at me.

"Well that's new..." murmured Taecyeon.

I gulped nervously as all eyes were on me.

Gyuri smirked at me from behind the glass.

~~~~

Tiffany POV

"LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" yelled Jessica for the third time that morning.

We had woken up to Minna crying and Taeyeon frantically knocking on our door.

Sunny was trying to calm down both Taeyeon and Minna as well as the crying Jungsu.

Once everyone had settled down Sunny had told us that Yuri had sneeked out during the early hours of the morning.

That was when Jessie went ballistic.

She demanded to be released so she could also hunt down Gyuri.

But I had asked for more security.

Jessica was not going to leave on my watch.

The nurses had come in to change her IV and perform a checkup.

But my stubborn ice-princess was not making it easy.

Everytime the nurses would approach she would squirm.

I was on the last strand of patience.

"Jessie calm down... Or else I'm going to have to ask the doctor to come sedate you."

My fiance huffed angrily and glared at me.

"That is MY younger sister and my other practically younger sister out there! I should be the one there NOT Yuri!"

I stared back not losing to her cold look. She gulped nervously.

"You are injured. What in the world do you think you can do? Run around and find Gyuri?! Use your head Sica! Now stay put so they can check on you!!!"

Jessica finally calmed down and let the nurses do their thing.

After they were done, the nurses bowed and left me alone in the room with Jessie.

She didn't look at me and I knew she was upset.

I took one of her hands and squeezed it.

"Look... I know you're upset. But we can trust Yuri. I know she wouldn't do anything rash. She's sensible and we can trust her. Besides once she gets to the detention center and realizes she can't do anything, she'll come back and let the cops take care of it. Everything will be fine."

My fiance sighed and finally looked at me with teary eyes.

"I know... But I just feel so helpless not knowing where they are and that I can't do anything about it."

I kissed away the tears on her face and kissed her soft lips.

"Yoona and Krystal are strong. I know we'll find them. We just have to wait."

Before Jessica could lean in and kiss me, we were interrupted by the door banging open.

It was Sooyoung.

"Jay just called... Apparently Gyuri escaped!"

~~~~

No One POV

Gyuri had no idea how she had done it but she felt a rush of adrenaline in her system.

She had broken through the glass of her cell by smashing the tracking device and shackles through the wall.

It had caused enough of a diversion and she had run towards the closest vehicle she could escape in.

"I need to finish this... Even if it's the last thing I do..."

She had scrambled into a police car and raced towards where she was keeping Yoona and Krystal.

There was so much adrenaline in her system that she didn't even notice all the blood.

Her body was losing so much blood and screaming in pain.

But Park Gyuri felt nothing.

She had already lost her sanity.

There was only one thing on her mind. 

Kill Yoona to get Krystal.

"I finally get to taste fresh deer meat..."

Gyuri smirked as she pushed on the gas pedal, not caring about the other drivers on the road.

~~~

The shock of Gyuri making her escape was large in the small room.

Everyone panicked and hit the floor, making it easy for the insane woman to escape.

There was a large sound of breaking glass and screams.

The majority of the people in the room had been injured by the shattering glass.

Even Yuri, the furthest from the glass, had a gash on her arm.

However the black pearl was the first to respond.

She thanked her athletic abilities as she stealthily chased after Gyuri.

But the woman was too lost in her insanity to even register that Yuri had also snuck into the car.

Unknowingly Gyuri was leading the black pearl straight towards Yoona.

"Hold on Yoong... I'm coming for you!"

~~~

Yoona POV

Time was a strange thing.

I couldn't tell if it had been days or merely hourse since Krystal and I had gotten here.

All I could tell was the immense pain that seemed to increase by the second.

Everything in my body was bruised or broken.

There was so much blood everywhere, all of it mine.

And then it was getting difficult to breathe and stay awake.

I could only make out Krystal's voice with a lot of difficulty.

"Yoong? Are you still there? Hang with me Yoona... I know someone will come for us soon!"

Krystal was frantically working to releasing herself from her bonds.

I merely coughed, trying to get rid of some of the blood in my mouth.

"I-I-If I don't come out of this alive... T-T-Tell Yuri that I love her and to take care of M-M-Minna..."

Krystal suddenly stopped moving.

"NO YOONG! Do not give up now! Someone will come save us any minute! I know it!"

I nodded but I was getting tired of fighting...

I just wanted to rest.

But suddenly the door opened and my body recoiled in reflex.

"Well... well... my pretty girls. I'm sorry that took so long, but I'm baaaaack~!"

That familiar sing-song but cold menacing voice.

Although I couldn't see her, I knew it was Gyuri.

I flinched as I felt myself being lifted off the floor by my hair.

"LET HER GO GYURI!" screamed Krystal.

I could tell she was crying.

But Gyuri merely laughed as she rested something cold and metal to my head.

I assumed it was a gun.

"I can finally finish what I've begun..."

"This is it... I'm going to die. I'm so sorry Minna-ah..."

I closed my eyes waiting for my fate.

Soojung's scream sounded in my ears as I heard Gyuri's gun click.

"I guess I'll see you soon Hyoyeon-unnie..."

​~~~~~~~