The Dinner Situation

Learning How to Love

Krystal POV

I was shocked to say the least...

Yoona... with a girlfriend??? .... Yoona has a... GIRFRIEND???!!!

When did this happen???... HOW did this happen???... WTF!!!!!!!!!

"Ummm... my name is Yuri... Kwon Yuri. Krystal right?" asked the tanned girl in front of me.

She was standing timidly in front of me, rubbing the nape of her neck with one hand as she held the other in a waiting handshake. She had long silky black hair and even I had to admit that her figure was to die for. As a fashion designer, I had to say that she had a better figure than even some of my models. Yet I couldn't understand why or how this girl was... well... MY love's girlfriend.

Speaking of Yoona, I looked to she Yoona who was standing next to Yuri, holding her niece's hand. Her warm doe-eyes looked at me confused, as she watched Yuri just stand there with her hands outstretched. She tilted her head at me. Sighing, I took the waiting hand and gripped it firmly.

"Yeah... nice to meet you Yuri-ssi."

"KRYS!!!!!" squealed another voice and I was almost knocked off of my feet as TIffany-unnie wrapped me up in a tight hug.

"How are you sweetie??? How's America??? How's your job??? How are you feeling???"

"Ugh... Unnie... you're choking me..." I managed to groan.

Jessica-unnie carefully pulled Tiffany-unnie away from me.

Tiffany-unnie pouted at my elder sister and Jessica-unnie gave her a swift kiss on the nose.

"No need to choke my baby sister Tiff. We'll have plenty of time to catch up during dinner!"

I glared at my older sister. She flinched.

"And also plenty of time for you to explain to me why you were so late..."

Jessica-unnie gulped nervously but I wasn't going to hear her excuses just yet. I turned to face Yoona again and was surprised to see tears flowing down her face.

"Y-Yoona?" I asked.

Yoona quickly tried to hide her tears and turned to smile at me. But she wasn't quick enough for me to not notice. As I stood, pondering whether to comfort her or not, Yuri stepped in. Her girlfriend... Yuri hugged Yoona tightly and the doe-eyed girl burried her face into the crook of Yuri's neck. It hurt my heart to see them so close.

She was supposed to be mine...

"Umma??" the small girl called out.

I hadn't taken my time to look at her very much, but now that I saw her she looked so much like Yoona. To the sweet smelling silky hair... the milky skin... the bright brown doe-eyes... the wide aligator smile...

But what caught my eyes the most was the way she seemed to observe her surroundings and especially people's faces and emotions. Like now, she was watching Yoona with worry evident in her eyes. She looked just like how Yoona had when we were back in high school...

"Umma! Why are you crying??"

Minna ran up to Yoona and hugged the latter's leg. Yoona immediately smiled and bent down to hug her niece.

"Don't worry Minna-ah... I'm okay... I just remembered Hyoyeon-unnie that's all..."

The little girl pouted.

"Yoona-umma shouldn't cry because Minna is here now."

Yoona laughed, "Thank you Minna-ah. I'll stop crying now."

Minna planted a wet kiss on Yoona's cheek, making the doe-eyed actress blush, "MWAH~! Minna LOOOVES umma!"

The small girl turned to look at Yuri.

"Why doesn't Yul-umma give Yoona-umma kiss too?"

I clenched the handle of my bag tightly, trying not control my frustration as Yuri swiftly gave Yoona a light kiss on the lips.
Tiffany-unnie squealed happily as Minna clapped, while giggling. Jessica-unnie merely smiled.

Was I the only person not happy about their relationship??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

I was glad that I had gotten over the Hyo-unnie incident pretty quickly. Watching Krystal and Jessica-unnie had brought back some unexpected memories... But thank god I had both Yuri and Minna to comfort me. ^^

We made our way to a private restaurant for dinner. Jessica-unnie had made reservations last week and she had promised that the food was amazing. Even if the food wasn't good, I was starving!

Krystal seemed surprised by Yuri, but I guess that was expected right? Not many people knew of our relationship. Besides Krystal and I had been best friends... it must've been a shock that I hadn't told her... I pouted at that thought.

"Why are you pouting Yoong?"

It was Krystal. Yuri had offered to go in the JeTi couple's car with Minna in order to leave us with some time to catch up. So Krystal and I sat in my black Audi, driving towards our destination.

"I was just thinking that you must've been shocked that I didn't tell you about Yuri... are you angry at me?"

Krystal sighed, frowning.

"Well... I mean yeah it was a shock... I come back to Korea expecting my free, single, and dorky bestfriend and instead I find a gorgeous successful woman in a committed relationship. With a kid too!" teased Krystal

"Y-Yah!"

Krystal laughed.

"Hahaha~ that's the Yoona I remember. Attitude galor! Hehe~... But in all seriousness I am surprised at how much your life has changed... At least you're happy right?"

I smiled thinking of Yuri and Minna, "I've never been happier."

The car was silent for a while.

"... Well... I'm glad you're happy Yoong. I'm sorry about your sister and... I uh- heard about Kim..."

"Y-You heard about that?"

Krystal winked at me, "I was in America sweetie, the media cover there is incredible."

"You've been keeping up with Korean news?"

"Nah... not all of it. Just all the important news about you."

I giggled, "Then you mustn't read a lot. The press only gets a bunch of fake tabloids about me."

"Not neccesary... I found out about Hyoyeon-unnie, Minna, and Kim... Oh and about your tattoo."

"My WHAT?!?!"

Krystal rolled around her seat, overcome by giggles.

"Yeah your tattoo. They had this whole insider news edition about your tattoo on your back, which apparently reads Shikshin4Life!"

"What?!?!"

"Keke~ the tabloids are really interesting no?"

I blushed furiously, while Krystal chortled unable to stop.

"Are you done teasing me now Krys??" I asked frowning.

The laughter subsided and I was met with Krystal's usual small smile.

"Aish... don't be upset with me Yoona-ah... I just missed you!"

I giggled as Krystal pouted, attempting her famous bboing-bboing aegyo.

"I missed you too Krystal..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

It was an interesting dinner afair for the group of young women. It started off with a shouting match between the Jung sisters as Krystal finally got the chance to call Jessica out on the fact that the older one had left the younger one at the airport, waiting for hours although the younger one had texted Jessica many times, as promised.

For the Jungs, it was normal for them to fight. They usually bonded over small arguments. But for the company watching them, it was nothing more than entertaining. Yuri and Tiffany couldn't hold back their chortles as Krystal and Jessica argued. Yoona on the other hand was diverting Minna's attention with different kinds of food on the menu. Needless to say that the shiksin duo was doing fine.

"I EVEN CALLED YOU AHEAD OF TIME!!"

"I NEVER GOT YOUR CALL!!!!"

"CHECK THE PHONE HISTORY UNNIE!"

*checks phone and turns red*

"ALRIGHT, I MIGHT'VE MISSED IT BUT STILL... HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?!"

"HOW WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW?? DON'T YOU CHECK YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!!"

"I ONLY DO IT FOR FANY!!!!"

"OH... I GET IT NOW. SINCE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED, YOU'RE YOUNGER SISTER ISN'T OF IMPORTANCE ANYMORE?!?! YEAH WHAT A GREAT SISTER..."

"T-T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW THAT!"

"WAIT UNTIL I TELL MOM AND DAD!"

Jessica shivered. Mr. and Mrs. Jung were not a force to be reckoned. After the Jung sisters had to inherit the icy glare from somone...

"Y-YAH! YOU WOULDN'T!"

"WOULDN'T WHAT? GET YOU INTO TROUBLE? HAHA THEY ARE GOING TO BE P.I.S.S.E.D WHEN THEY HEAR THAT YOU ABANDONED ME!"

"I DIDN'T ABANDON YOU! I JUST FORGOT!!!!"

"SO YOU ADMIT IT NOW!!!!! YOU DID FORGET ME!!!!!!"

"Whoahhh~" called out a voice, interrupting the sisters. 

Everyone looked to the doorway and saw Sooyoung entering with Seohyun.

"What the heck is with the shouting match ice princesses?"

"YAH!" yelled both Jessica and Krystal now eyeing Sooyoung angrily.

"Hahaha~ just kidding you two. Now what's up with the fighting?"

Krystal pointed at Jessica, "She forgot me at the airport!!!"

Jessica merely pouted, making her audience laugh again.

"Well," said Sooyoung, "that's your fault isn't it Sica. What should you do to make it up to Krystal?"

"Unnie should treat us all to dinner!!" yelled Yoona, who was still looking at different items on the menu.

Krystal eyes brightened at Yoona's idea, "DEAL!"

"W-W-WHAT?!?! You want me to pay for ALL of you?!?! HECK NO!!!"

"IF you don't pay. I'll tell Mom and Dad," said Krystal grinning, knowing she had won.

Jessica groaned, slid back down into her seat, and held her head in pain at the huge bill she would have to pay. Everyone else cheered.

"Yayayay! Can we order now??" called out Minna.

Sooyoung agreed and dived to looked at the menu with Krystal right behind her, the two of them only choosing the most expensive items on the menu...

The meat arrived and soon Sooyoung was grilling away. Everyone ate and chattered happily. It was probably after the 20th plate of meat that Sooyoung had time to breathe and talk to the people around her.

"Hey Yul~ how's the food?"

"Keke~ well I mean from the way your consuming it. I would be lying if I said that it tasted awful."

Sooyoung laughed and patted her belly.

"Yeah... well I can't help it; it tastes too good!"

"Don't forget to eat your vegetables too unnies~!" called out Seohyun as she was cutting a piece of meat for Minna.

Sooyoung nodded and Yuri flashed a peace sign.

"So have you talked much to Krystal yet Yul?"

"Not yet, I mean we just met plus she's been clinging onto Yoona."

"True that. They were really close during high school; it's not surprising they want to catch up."

"You knew them during high school?"

"Well yeah... I went to the same school with them for junior and senior year."

"Ohhh~ I see. What was Yoona like during high school?"

"Hmmm... nothing much has changed really expect her audience."

"What do you mean?"

"Yoona was our school's queen. All the male and female students wanted her. She was the star in our high school plays and the all-star athlete. Everyone loved her. But you know she was with Krystal all the time and Krys being Krys mostly scared all the students away from Yoong."

Yuri chortled, "So my Yoongie was popular in high school too?"

"Yeah pretty much. You've got a lot of competition to deal with my friend."

Yuri watched her gorgeous girlfriend talking to the waiter who kept blushing and flirting.

"I'll do what I have to do to keep her mine Soo. Now if you would excuse me.

Yuri got up from her seat and walked over to the waiter and wrapped her arms protectively around Yoona's waist. Yuri kissed Yoona lightly on the cheeks, making Yoona giggle and kiss her silly jealous girlfriend on the lips. The waiter soon left.

Sooyoung grinned at the scene. She was happy to know that her doe-eyed friend finally found the right kind of person who would fight for Yoona's happiness. A protectice one too...
Sooyoung prayed that the YoonYul couple would stay happy.

As the couple enjoyed their moment however, they failed to notice an icy glare in their direction. Krystal sat at her seat with her teeth clenched and fists balled up. She looked ready to beat Yuri to the floor.

Jessica was the only one to notice however. She watched her younger sister and the YoonYul couple carefully. Soon Jessica sighed as she knew she'd have to deal with the jealous Krystal, which was never a good thing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to my readers!!!! I am really sorry for the lateness of my updates... *bows to all my readers in apology*

I just haven't been hit with many ideas for this story recently... *pouts*... still not sure how to pick up the pace of the story...

But I will try my best! Please hang in there with me guys!! I'm still relatively new to this whole writing thing...

Thank you for all your support; I really can't do this without you guys!

So pleaaaase leave me a comment! ;D