I Love You... And You...

Learning How to Love

Jessica POV

It took some amount of time for Tiffany and I to cover up the mess from the media.

But eventually we were able to convince the public that Yoona had merely come down sick.

"Thank God...

Her next movie is coming up really soon... if this blew up we'd be in a ton of trouble."

We were all at the hospital now.

Tiffany, who was half-asleep, sat on the couch next to Krystal, who currently had her face burried in her hands.

Sooyoung sat across from the KryFany duo with a large scowl on her face, while Seohyun sat beside Soo, trying to ease the tension.

I on the other hand, paced the hallway of the hospital.

Yuri had luckily been able to accompany Yoona who was being examined by a doctor at that moment.

It was pretty quiet as the atmosphere was filled with thick uneasiness.

"JESSICA!" yelled a voice from behind me.

I turned around and my mouth opened in shock.

"M-Mom? D-Dad? What are you two doing here?!?!"

My parents were hurriedly making there way towards us.

Krystal raised her head fearfully away from her hands as she saw our parents.

Her eyes were bright red from all the crying she had been doing.

Gawd... this was going to be difficult to explain...

"Sooyeon~!" exclaimed my mother as she embraced me in a death grip.

"Urgh... M-Mom c-c-can't breathe!"

My mother let me go immediately.

"I'M SO GLAD WE FOUND YOU!!!!"

I rolled my eyes at my mom.

"I'm fine mom... How earth did you two find us??"

My mom didn't listen and hurriedly ran over to Krystal and Tiffany and began to oggle at them.

Tiffany was currently being planted with slobberly "motherly" kisses.

"Happy we found you sweetheart," said my dad who had finally caught up to my mom.

"Hey Dad..."

I embraced my father and he smiled at me.

"How did you guys know we were here?"

My dad chuckled and pulled out his smart phone and scrolled through the screens.

He held a news article which had only come out several hours later. It read, Actress Im Yoona Hospitalized.

"Oh geez. If you guys found this article, then the hospital will be filled with fans in moments! Tiff call security NOW!!!"

"Calm down Sica-ah... I think they've got it covered downstairs. It took us forever to get up here. Thank God we had papers and your assistant recognized us!"

I heaved a sigh of relief, "Thanks Dad..."

My dad chuckled again and hugged me tighter.

"Mind explaining what happened?" he asked seriously after taking a glance at Krystal who was currently being hugged by my mother.

"It's a long story Dad..."

Dad crossed his arms.

"I believe we have time..."

I sighed and told him the long and problematic story, starting from Krystal moving back here and the chain of events that occurred after she had confessed to Yoona.

He was pretty quiet the whole entire time and he remained even when I finished the story.

"Krystal can you come here," said my dad with his icy tone.

Krystal flinched but slowly walked over to the two of us with her head down.

"D-D-Dad..." she stuttered.

"Krystal-ah..." said my dad softly, yet still cold, "why?"

My baby sister merely looked to the ground.

"I don't know why... I'm sorry appa... I-

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me young lady..."

Dad pointed to the closed hopsital door.

"You should be aplogizing to Yoona in there... How could you-

"SHE'S STABLE! You guys can..." interruptted Yuri.

She had burst out from the closed door and walked right into Dad and Krystal.

Dad looked at Yuri with confusion while Yuri stared back just as perplexed.

"I... um..." stuttered Yuri.

"Errr..." I coughed trying to clear up the awkward atmosphere, "this is my dad... Dad this is Kwon Yuri... Yoona's girlfriend..."

Yuri stood in shock but Dad held out one hand.

"Ermmm... nice to meet you... Yuri-ssi..."

She shook it awkwardly but didn't forget her manners.

"Uhhh... the pleasure is mine sir..."

My dad smiled and gestured for my mom to come foreward.

"This is my wife... Krystal's and Jessica's mother."

Mom practically leapt on Yuri, giving her a warm hug.

"It's SOOOOOO NICE TO MEET YOU!!!! Yoona found herself a beauty!!"

Yuri blushed deeply.

"Thank you~.... uhm... Yoona's sleeping but you guys can come in now..."

Mom clapped her hands.

"Wonderful~! Sica dear why don't you kids go in first?"

I nodded.

Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Tiffany stood up to follow me.

I looked over at Krystal who was hesitating.

"I... uhhh... I have a meeting to go to..." said Krystal quietly.

She gathered her purse to leave while we all had our eyes on her.

"I'll... I-I-I... I'll be back for dinner..."

"We'll have dinner at our place 7, don't be late," responded curtly.

Krystal gave a slight head bob and hurriedly left.

Yuri stared menacingly after her.

~~~~~~~~~

Like Yuri had said, Yoona was fast asleep.

They had an IV and several other tubes feeding her nutrients as she had lost so much after vomitting.

She had also needed a blood transfusion and was on an oxygen machine for precautions.

We were all quiet as we filed into the room.

It was Tiffany who broke the silence.

"... Did the doctor say what was wrong with her?"

Yuri sighed.

"He said there wasn't a physical reason to make her vomit so violently so he thinks it was a psychological reaction. Although... I wouldn't know from what though..."

Fany, Sooyoung, and I avoided looking at each other.

"How long does she have to stay?" asked Seohyun.

"We don't know until she wakes up..."

Yoona was completely oblivious to all of us crowding around her so it was hard to tell when she would wake up.

"What about Minna?" asked Sooyoung.

Yuri smiled.

"I called Sunny and Taeyeon. They're bringing her now. Apparently she was some trouble."

"Hey Jessica..."

I looked up to see that it was Yuri.

"Can I talk to you outside for a sec?" she asked.

From her eyes, I could see that she was serious about something.

"Sure... my parents are probably dying to see Yoona anyway."

~~~~~~~~~

We ended up at the hospital's cafeteria with a cup of coffee in our hands.

However neither one of us were drinking it.

"Jessica..." said Yuri quietly.

I looked up to see Yuri with her unusual death stare. Her eyes were dark and menacing.

"Look... I've had all the patience I could muster with your sister ever since she stepped off the plane. Frankly I've had enough of it."

She clenched her fists and I could see her shaking.

"I want to make it clear to both of you Jungs because I really don't think you understand. I am dead serious about Yoona. She's mine. I'm not going to let her go. I will fight to the death if that's what it takes to prove to both of you that she's my girlfriend."

The muscle in Yuri's lip was quivering.

"I'm usually a person that doesn't make threats but listen well... tell Krystal if I ever see her near my Yoong without her permission ever again, I won't hesitate to mutilate her. I'm not going to stand watching my girlfriend getting violated. I don't ever want to see her face near me again."

Yuri stood up and turned to leave.

"W-Wait!" I called out placing my hand on her arm.

She turned around rapidly with the same venomous glare.

"I-I-I... I understand you're mad..." I stuttered. "And I also understand that I haven't been very fair towards you when it has come to giving you a chance to be with Yoona... but I want you to know that I'm not on Krystal's side."

Yuri's eyes softened.

"I may be her older sister but I'm not biased enough to think that what she's done is right. I can see from how Yoona acts around you and how you care for her that you two love each other very much. I want to make it clear that what I want is Yoona's happiness and I can obviously see that she's happy with you... I guess you two are meant to be,,,"

I gave Yuri a small smile and looked at her.

The black pearl was grinning.

"Thanks Sica. That means a lot coming from you..."

~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

Tiffany and Jessica left with Mr. and Mrs. Jung so it was just Sooyoung, Seo, and I at the hospital.

The SunYeon duo hadn't been able to get in yet with the tight security. Which meant that it was relatively quiet in Yoona's room.

Yoona was still fast asleep, although now she didn't look as pale as before.

I could see her doe-eyes moving under her lashes. She must be dreaming.

But what the doctor had said earlier worried me.

Psychological trauma? What could it be?

"Hey Soo?"

Sooyoung looked at me as she had been staring at Yoona.

"Yeah?"

"The doctor said that Yoona's violent reaction was due to a psychological one. Do you know any event that could have triggered it? Perhaps something from when she was younger?"

Our shikshin sighed sadly.

"I guess I should tell you since you have the right to know... there is something that I thought of when you said psychological trauma. When Yoong and I were in high school, she was kidnapped by one of Krystal's admirers. She forced herself on Yoona and fed her poison as a warning to both Yoona and Krystal. Luckily I was there to save Yoona and she was all right afterwards. But when she recovered she had no memory of the incident ever happening..."

Sooyoung looked to her hands.

"The doctors said that perhaps her mind wanted to protect her sanity from the emotional shock of the event so she hid it within the deepest crevices of her mind. Maybe when Krystal kissed her though, it brought back some of those memories. That's probably why she had such a violent physical reaction."

I was shocked. I had known that Yoona had a hard past but I didn't know that it was to this extent.

Gosh Yoona...

What else are you hiding from me sweetie?

Am I strong enough to protect you?

To ease your pain?

Suddenly Yoona whimpered in her sleep.

"Ermmm..."

She slowly opened her eyes and they bore into mine.

"Y-Y-Yul?? Is that y-y-you?" Yoona asked weakly.

"Yes Yoong, it's me," I said as I held her hand.

Yoona tried to sit up but she fell back down to the bed immediately with her eyes closed and groaning.

"Careful Yoong," advised Sooyoung.

"Soo? Are you here to?" she asked still with her eyes closed.

"The one and only Choi Sooyoung here," she joked.

Seohyun cleared , "I'm here to unnie. It's Seohyun."

Yoona nodded.

"Yul?" she called opening her eyes again.

"Yes Yoong?"

"I'm thirsty, can you help me sit up?"

"Hold on Yoona, let me go get the doctor before you do anything rash!" replied Sooyoung.

She ran out of the room with Seohyun trailing behind her.

I her face, happy to see her awake.

"Why do you look so sad Yul?"

"It's because I haven't been able to see your lovely face~"

Yoona chuckled.

"I missed you too... I dreamt of you when I was asleep. Such a good dream Yul..."

She rubbed her cheek against my hand like a cat making me blush.

"Yah Yoona-ah! Why so cheesy?"

"Can't help it. It's the truth, I missed you..."

She smiled contently as I held her hand.

"Are you feeling better now Yoong?"

"Well I'm not throwing up so that's a step right?" she joked.

I frowned.

"Yoona-ah it's no time for you to joke right now... Everyone was so worried!"

Yoona gave me another small smile.

"Speaking of everyone... where did they go?"

"Jessica and Tiffany left to take care of Mr. and Mrs. Jung. And Kry-... the other Jung had to go back to work..."

My deer's face froze at the mention of Krystal. Her eyes immediately filled with tears and her body shook.

"Shhhh~... it's alright Yoona-ah..."

She swallowed a sob.

"I-...I-... I'm sorry Yul... for letting her k-k-kiss me..."

I kissed her forehead.

"Shhh~ don't cry Yoongie. It wasn't your fault... I'm not mad..."

She continued to shed tears.

"But Yoona-ah I do have one question..."

"What is it Yuri?"

"W-W-Why did you t-t-tell me to g-g-go away?"

I hadn't noticed but the tears that I had been holding in started to fall from my eyes.

Yes Yoona I was really hurt by that...

All I ever wanted was to stay by your side...

But when you asked me to go away...

That hurt Yoong.

Why did you hurt me?

Don't you trust me Yoona?

"Y-Y-YURI-AH?! You're crying!!!"

I didn't dare to look at her and let the silent tears cascade down my face.

The sound of rustling cloth filled the room.

"Y-YOONA!!" I yelled shocked from what I saw.

Yoona was trying to unhook herself from the machines and get out of bed.

I quickly rushed over to her side and pushed her down.

"L-Let me go Yuri..."

"NO! You still need to rest! WHY ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF BED!!!"

"BECAUSE I MADE YOU CRY!"

I froze and she sat their huffing.

"Y-Yoona?"

Her big doe-eyes stared deeply into my own and I could see fierce determination in them.

Yoona unexpectedly reached for my face.

One hand rested on my cheek and the other dragged me down towards the bed.

I could feel my body automatically listening to Yoona as I now hovered inches above her.

She took my breath away.

"Yuri-ah... listen to me. I'm sorry I made you cry... But I wasn't pushing you away when I asked you to leave. I just felt so sick after... after that... I didn't want you to see me puke. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way..."

Great. Now I felt like an idiot. My mind was blank as she continued to stare at me.

Yoona smiled sweetly and pulled her oxygen mask away.

"I love you Kwon Yuri and that's never going to change..."

Like magnets, our mouths met. At the moment my own touched hers, I felt a million butteflies burst from their cocoons within my stomach.

Our lips melded together so perfectly. Her tongue sought enterance and I let her. We danced a twisted tango on the melody of hot romantic love.

I only pushed back when I realized where we were and why we were there.

"YOONG! You need to put your mask on!!!!"

She frowned as I hurriedly placed it on her face again.

"Is that all you can say after our kiss and my confession?"

I blushed as I thought back to our heated moment.

Yoona continued to frown and I giggled at the cute sight.

I leaned in so our foreheads touched.

"I love you too Im Yoona. I'm so glad you're mine..."

~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon POV

"Come on seonsaengnim~!"

Minna was pulling at my arm as she raced down the long hall of the hospital.

Sunny ran frantically behind us while holding our son in one arm.

"Hold on Minna-ah! Let's wait for Sunny okay?"

The little deer pouted but came to a stop.

Aigo... this girl!!!

She's been crying the whole afternoon for Yoona.

And now we're at the hospital and it's like she's releasing her pent up energy!

Kwon Yuri you owe me BIG time!

As soon as Sunny was behind us, Minna broke out into a sprint again.

She barged into the room at the end of the hall.

"YOONA-UMMMA~!!!!"

Minna ran over to the doe-eyed woman who was in bed.

The little girl leapt onto the large bed and hugged Yoona tightly.

"Oof... hey Minna-ah~... I'm glad you're here~"

Minna burried her face into Yoona's chest and she started to cry.

"U-U-Umma~!!!! I w-w-w-was so w-w-w-worried!!!! T-T-T-T-Taeyeon-seonsaengnim s-s-said that y-y-you were in the h-h-hospital~ A-A-And Yuri-umma n-n-n-never came to p-p-pick me u-u-u-up after l-l-lunch!!!"

"Shhhhh~" said Yoona as she her niece's hair, "there there, it's alright Minna-ah..."

"I m-m-m-m-m-missed you s-s-s-so much~..."

Yoona kissed the top of Minna's head.

"Aigo... I'm sorry I made you so upset Minna-ah. Will you forgive umma?"

Minna looked up from her crying and she sniffled.

Her now red doe-eyes stared into Yoona's identical ones.

"... O-O-Only if you give M-M-Minna a k-k-kiss~..."

Yoona smiled.

"Mwah~! I'm sorry I made you cry I love you so much Minna-ah... You mean the world to me..."

Minna giggled now completely in a good mood.

"Mwah~! Mwah~! Mwah~!  Mwah~!  Mwah~! Minna loves umma too~!"

Suddenly the black pearl got out of her seat next to Yoona's bed.

"Yah~! Minna-ah what about me??"

Minna hugged Yoona tighter.

"Merong~! Minna loves Yoona-umma more~!!!"

"YAH! LEE-IM MINNA~!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers~

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

The next one, I hope to include a bit more drama with Jessica and Krystal's confrontation.

We'll see the return of Gyuri...

And perhaps Yuri's and Seohyun's sister (???)

Hahaha~ please look forward to it~!

And thank you so much for all your wonderful support!

Leave a comment down below so I can thank you personally! ^^