Open Your Eyes Umma!

Learning How to Love

I want to apologize for being away for a loooong time...

*bows 90 degrees* I'm sooooo sorry.

I have been in and out of the hospital but I am back with an update now.

Please enjoy and leave a comment below~

I'm sorry for the quality of the chapter, I'm still a bit woozy from the medicine...


Taeyeon POV

Minna ran down the hallways of the hospital, almost running into another patient there.

"DON'T RUN MINNA!!!" yelled Sunny who was chasing after her.

Today I was in charge of looking after Jungsu and Sunny had Minna.

It was quite great to watch if you weren't the one chasing after the hyperactive girl.

"HURRY SUNNY-SEONSAENGNIM~!!! Minna wants to see umma!"  

I chuckled softly as Minna dragged Sunny down the hallway towards Yuri's room.

Jungsu giggled as well, stretching his arms towards Sunny.

"You want to go fast too Jungsu-ah?"

My baby boy babbled cutely.

"Okay~ hang on tight sweetheart!"

We reached Yuri's room in time to see our cheerful Kkab giving Minna a large hug.

Jungsu was excited as well and I let him on the bed.

He climbed slowly towards Yuri as I took the empty chair next to Sunny.

"Hey Minna~! Are you being a good girl for Sunny and Taeyeon? Omo and Jungsu-ah~annyeong~!".

Minna nodded obediently, burrying her face in Yuri's chest as Jungsu began to play with Yuri's long locks, giggling.

"When can we go home Yul-umma?" asked the little deer.

Our black pearl lightly kissed the top of Minna's head.

"We'll get to go home soon ok Minna-ah?"

Minna pouted but embraced Yuri again.

"Have you gone and seen Yoona yet Yul?" asked Sunny as she lifted Jungsu away from Yuri.

He whined and tried to reach for the shiny black hair again.

I pinched his chubby cheeks playfully, hoping to spark his attention towards me,

Yuri shook her head and smiled softly.

"I was waiting for Minna to come, The doctors said that she's stable enough for Minna to see her."

She looked down at Minna.

"Do you want to see Yoona-umma?"

The little girl's eyes grew wide and she broke out in a smile.

"YES! YES! YESSSSSS!!!!!"

Yuri laughed and we all laughed with her.

I got the wheelchair in the corner of the room and Sunny helped Yuri settle down.

Minna eagerly climbed onto Yuri's lap.

Sunny took Jungsu away from me since he still wasn't allowed to visit Yoona just yet.

My wife gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Give Yoong a kiss from me~"

 ~~~~~

It had already been about a week since Yuri, Yoona, and Krystal had arrived at the hospital.

Krystal having only minor injuries was fine.

But suffering from malnutrition she was asleep for two days.

As soon as she was awake, she had ignored the pleading of her doctors and elder sister and had gone straight to the police.

She wanted to help them deal with Gyuri.

However we had all found out that there was nothing to deal with anymore. Gyuri had committed suicide.

It was frustrating but at least we were all free from the fear of Gyuri's revenge.

Even then Krystal had worked painstakingly with the detectives to go through all the details of Gyuri's files.

In the end she had ended back in the hospital due to exhaustion.

Jessica blew her lid and had to get her stiches resewn, which had raised HellFany.

Not to mention Minna's constant crying.

It had been absolute chaos at the hospital.

Thankfully Yuri had only slept for two days and two nights.

Since the bullet had merely grazed her she didn't even have to go for surgery.

But the blood loss had been major so the doctor had her stay to keep an eye out on our kkab.

Yoona on the other hand had been in critical condition for the first four days.

They had just moved her out of the ICU yesterday as she had stabilized.

Only Yuri and Jessica had been allowed inside the ICU (Jessica threatened the doctors and Yuri had begged and pleaded to no end).

Our deer had not only suffered massive blood loss, but inflammation in the fractures along her arms and legs had caused infections in several areas, a cracked skull, many broken ribs, and not to mention the cuts and bruises that covered every single inch of skin on her body.

It was a miracle that she was even alive because if Yuri had not found her at that moment, Yoona might not have been made it.

Although she wasn't awake just yet, with her condition stable the doctors had said there would be no lasting damage.

Yuri reminded Minna to be quiet as we arrived at Yoona's room.

"Remember what I said Minna-ah, we have to be quiet ok?"

The little girl nodded lookin a little nervous as she clutched at Yuri's nightgown.

I placed a reassurring hand on top of her head.

"Ready?"

The two nodded and we proceeded into Yoona's room.

~~~

Jessica POV

I was keeping an eye on Yoona when Taeyeon walked in with both Yuri and Minna.

"Auntie Sica~!!!" chirped Minna happily.

I pouted.

"Since when am I old enough to be called an auntie?"

Minna shrugged.

"You're as old as umma~! Is Yoona-umma awake?"

We all shifted our gaze towards the patient in the hospital bed.

Yoona was fast asleep and was hooked up to several beeping hospital machines.

Apart from the mask on her face she looked very peaceful.

Every once in a while her fingers or nose would twitch, as if she were dreaming.

How cute~!

Yuri walked over towards the bed first.

She held Yoona's hand softly and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Annyeong sweetheart~ how are you doing today? Look who I brought with me today~!"

Minna also held onto her umma's hand.

"Umma! It's Minna! Open your eyes umma! Minna wants to go home~! I miss you and Yuri-umma~!!!"

Her little doe-eyes filled with tears as she hurriedly wiped them away.

"I'm being such a good girl umma~ I'm listening to Taeyeon and Sunny seonsaengnims very well and I'm even eating all my vegetables... So please wake up ummaaaaa~ I miss you. I miss you so much~ I don't want you to leave like Hyo-umma did with Hyuk-appa..."

Yuri gently squeezed Minna's shoulders with tears in her eyes as well, unable to speak as she bit her bottom lip.

I patted the small girl's head.

"Minna-ah, Yoona-umma won't leave us. She'll wake up soon. You just have to be a good girl until then arasso?"

Minna quickly scrambled up into my arms as she released sobs into my chest.

"I'm s-s-so scared~!!"

I tried to comfort her as best as I could but eventually I had to walk out of the room to calm her down.

"Shhhhhh~ it's okay sweetheart... it's okay..."

Minna sniffled.

"A-Auntie S-S-Sicaaaaa... *sobs*... what i-i-if Yoona-umma l-l-leaves?!?! She p-p-promised she w-w-wouldn't~! *sobs* I d-d-don't want to be a-a-a-aloooneeee!!!!"

I patted her back in big circles as sobs shook her small body.

She was close to hysterics so I hummed trying to calm her down.

Eventually the sobs began to subside and I wiped her tear-stained cheeks.

Her big brown eyes were red and puffy now.

"Minna-ah... listen to me. Your Yoona-umma has NEVER EVER broken a promise. So she will NOT leave you. You won't be alone ever again ok? We all LOVE you~ we love you soooooo much! They're will ALWAYS be someone who will stay with you arasso? You won't be alone.."

Minna merely nodded into my chest and hugged me tightly.

"Saranghae Lee-Im Minna... I love you so much..."

~~~

No One POV

Taeyeon had left the room to go find Jessica and Minna.

So Yuri was now alone with her girfriend.

Yoona still did not give any signs that she knew anyone was there.

Occassionally there would be a softest of sighs, as quiet as a humming bird's wings.

Even unconscious, Yuri was still happy to finally be with her deer.

She the soft skin of Yoona's cheeks.

"My Yoong... Minna misses you so much but I miss you more. Please open your eyes. I need to see those beautiful doe-eyes again."

Yoona's eyes remained closed as she was lost in dreamland.

Yuri sighed and looked down at her girlfried sadly.

Aniyo Yul!

You can't lose hope!

You have to stay strong for everyone!

Especially Minna!

Hwaiting Kwon Yuri!

Don't lose hope!

Yoona WILL wake up!

The kkab gave her lovely sleeping girlfriend a smile and placed a soft kiss on Yoona's bandaged forehead.

"I love you Yoong. Open your eyes soon... I have so much to tell you~"