Make Me Feel This Way

Learning How to Love

Jessica POV

It was incredibly late at night when my cellphone rang.

Tiffany who was sound asleep next to me, whimpered slightly as I reached across her to grab my cell phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sica-ah? Honey is that you?"

"M-M-Mom? Is that you?"

"SICA-AH~! YEOBO SICA FINALLY ANSWERED~!"

My overly excited mother yelled through the phone, waking up Fany besides me. My fiance yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes cutely.

"What's going on Jessie?"

I tilted my face away from my phone and gave Fany a kiss on the cheek.

"It's nothing sweetie. My mom's just calling, go back to sleep~!"

"OH! Jessica are you talking to Tiffany sweetie? Tiffany honey? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?"

"MOM! Stop yelling in my ear~! It's past midnight in Korea! We were both sleeping~!"

"Aigo~ I forgot about the time difference... Sorry sweetie."

I sighed, "It's fine mom..."

"Anyway sweetie I just wanted to call and let you know that we're at the airport right now. We'll be in Korea in a few hours. Can't wait to see you two~! And Krystal and of course Yoona~! How are they all doing?"

"Krystal's doing fine mom and Yoona's busy with her schedules as usual..."

"Aigo~~~ that poor girl. She's always so busy~! Send her my love okay?"

"Arasso umma. Have a nice flight!"

"Alright I'll see you soon... Oh wait appa wants to talk to you too."

"Hello Jess?"

"Appa?"

"Hey Jess~ how are you and Tiffany doing?"

"We're doing pretty well appa. We can't wait to see you both!"

"So... um I talked to Krys yesterday. Is something wrong with her? She didn't sound so good..."

I bit my lip. My dad was the observant one.

"J-Just... Just normal girl stuff dad. Nothing to get very worked up about."

"Alright Jess... Anyway I guess we'll see you soon. Bye sweetie, sleep well okay?"

"Nae~ have a good flight appa!"

I hung up the phone and put it aside.

"What did your parents want Jessie?" asked Tiffany sleepily as she snuggled closer to me.

"There at the aiport now. So we'll be seeing them soon."

I her face lightly as she was having a hard time staying awake.

"Let's go to sleep Tiff."

Tiffany nodded and burried her face into my chest.

"Night Jessie, I love you~"

"Love you too..."

~~~~~~~~~~

We were both at Krystal's office now.

Yoona had signed a contract to model one of Krystal's new fashion lines. Right now Krystal was busy hiring a photographer, setting dates for the fashion show, and measuring Yoona.

"Yah! Yoong stop squirming!" shouted Krystal frustrated.

Yoona merely giggled, "Sorry Krystal... but it tickles~!"

Krystal pouted and went back to measuring. I sighed as I watched the two interact.

"What's up with the sigh Jessie?"

Tiffany walked over to me and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Tiff... and well, it's Krystal and Yoona..."

Tiffany observed the two younger girls as they laughed together.

"Yeah..." said Tiffany, "this may be a problem."

I sighed, "What are we going to do?"

"Well... I mean Yoona IS  in love with Yuri right?"

"What do you mean TIFF! You were the one who was always forcing me accept Yuri and now you're doubting them?"

"Chill Jessie... I was just asking. I mean if Yuri's a phase then wouldn't Yoona be better off with Krystal?"

I pondered that idea, "But how are we going to know for sure?"

Tiffany shrugged, "That's easy Jessie. We ask Yoona."

"Hey unnies! What are you talking about?"

Yoona had finished the measurements and had walked over to us.

Tiffany smiled, "Nothing much Yoongie. We were just talking about you and Yuri."

The deer automaticallly blushed, "W-what about us unnie?"

"Do you love her?" asked Tiffany bluntly and I almost spouted out my coffee.

"W-W-What?" stuttered Yoona. "What kind of question is that unnie? Of course I love her."

"Do you love her to the point you want to marry her Yoong?"

Yoona turned bright red, "I-I-I... I don't know. I mean I love her... But I don't know... Marriage?"

"How does she make you feel Yoong?"

"Why are you asking me this Fany-unnie?"

Tiffany smiled, "Is it wrong to ask? I mean you said you love her so how does she make you feel?"

"Ummm.. well... Yuri makes me feel happy."

Yoona smiled a little as she talked.

"She's there for me when I'm down. She helps take care of Minna. She makes me feel better on days when... when it's hard to face the truth... She's perfect unnie."

The deer stared directly at Fany and I.

"Yuri's the missing piece to my life. Before... I felt so incomplete without her... So lonely and now that she's here... she means everything to me... Does that explain how much I love her unnie?"

I was absolutely speechless. I didn't realize how much Yuri had meant to the deer. Sadly I wasn't the only one who noticed.

It seemed like Krystal had been listening to our conversation,

My younger sister had come back to remeasure Yoona but had stumbled onto Yoona's confession and now Krystal had hurriedly ran out of the room.

"Thanks Yoong," said Tiffany.

My fiance looked at me sadly, "That clears things up."

I squeezed Fany's hand and ran out of the room to follow Krystal.

~~~~~~~~~~

She was in one of the bathroom stalls when I found her.

Krystal was on the ground, hugging her knees, and she was crying her eyes out. Her sobs filled the empty bathroom and echoed off of the wall.

Now as her older sister, I grew up comforting my younger sister. From small cuts on her chubby toddler knees and all the way up to first heartbreaks, I was her sister and I had seen it all.

Because I was obviously older than her, I'd usually have a helpful piece of advice since I had more experience and such. I had always prided over the fact I could make her feel better. Yet standing before her now, I had no idea what to say.

What could I say? The girl is not good enough for you?

It's Yoona for heaven's sake; she's perfect.

You'll find someone else?

If you had been been crushing on someone all your life...

And they found someone else... Gosh what the hell am I supposed to say?!

"Krys... honey please... talk to me?"

Krystal sobbed, "U-U-Unnie~!"

She got up and tackled me as I held her tight, her back soothingly.

"I-I-It hurt's u-u-u-unnie... I l-l-loved... l-l-love her s-s-so much... B-b-b-but... she-... she has Yuri now... D-D-D-Did I d-d-do something to piss G-G-G-God off? All I e-e-e-ever w-w-wanted was her... And now I c-c-can't..."

"I'm sorry Krys... I'm reallly sorry Krystal... I'm sorry I can't do anything..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

I managed to convince Sica-unnie so I could bring Yuri as my date to the charity luncheon.

We had left Minna with the SunYeon couple and now I was finally with my girlfriend.

*Flash to SunYeon Couple*

"I'm hungry," said a little girl as she sat pouting on the couch.

Taeyeon poked her head out of the kitchen.

"I'm making lunch now sweetie. Hold on please..."

Minna huffed.

"I'm hungry... Make lunch faster."

Sunny who was sitting next to Minna chuckled as she watched her wife glare at the little girl.

The aegyo queen held Jungsu who was sleeping and patted Minna's head.

"I know you're upset Yoona and Yuri left you here but you shouldn't release your anger on other people Minna-ah."

Minna frowned but didn't say anything.

Soon Taeyeon came out with a plate of sandwiches.

"Lunch is served. Dig in Minna-ah~!"

Minna took a sandwich as the two adults started to gobble up their meal.

It wasn't until after her third sandwich Taeyeon realized that there was something wrong.

Minna wasn't eating.

"What's wrong Minna? Do the sandwiches taste bad?" asked Taeyeon.

Minna held the sandwich in both of her hands and stared at it.

But her lips were quivering... and tears were slowly falling down her face.

"Minna-ah?" questioned Sunny.

"WAHHHHHHH~!" cried Minna as she erupted into sobs.

"I WANT YOONA-UMMA~! I MISS HER!!!!!"

Minna's cries soon woke Jungsu up who also began to cry.

Nevertheless it was soon total chaos for the SunYeon couple.

*End of flash*

Yuri was wearing a simple black dress today and she looked stunning.

"What's up Yoong?" asked Yuri catching me staring at her.

"Nothing Yuri-ah, I'm just admiring you," I cooed.

Yuri turned red, "S-Stop... you're making me blush..."

I kissed her cheek and went back to staring outside as we drove towards our destination.

"Is something bothering you Yoong?" asked Yuri worriedly.

"It's nothing Yul..."

"Well it's obviously something if you're not going to tell me..."

I bit my lip.

"Fany-unnie asked me to tell her how you make me feel... and I was wondering how I make you feel..."

Yuri smiled widely.

"Silly Yoong~... why are you wondering such thoughts when you know you can just ask me..."

"Then how do I make you feel Yul?"

Yuri leaned in so her nose brushed mine.

"Im Yoona... you have no idea how big of a crush I had on you. You were so perfect on screen and whatever you did was flawless."

Yuri smiled and closed her eyes.

"But then when I literally crashed into your life... you were so different from what I imagined to be. You weren't perfect but you were perfectly human. You had your own battles and I fell in love with the real you. You're so kind and gentle and it made me want to protect you... I wanted to make you happy."

Yuri opened her eyes.

"I'm happy when I'm with you and with Minna. You two are my family now. I'm going to protect both of you. I love you Im Yoona."

My smile was too big to be contained and I wrapped my arms around Yuri's neck.

"I love you too Kwon Yuri... Kiss me."

~~~~~~~~~~

They were still setting up the tables for the luncheon so Yuri and I decided to hang back. Jessica-unnie and Tiffany-unnie soon joined us with Krystal.

I waved happily at the three of them.

The Jungs were then followed by a familiar tall shikshin with Seohyun.

"Hyunnie?" gasped Yuri."I thought you had school today!"

Seohyun nodded, "I do but Soo-unnie invited me to lunch."

Yuri went to scold Sooyoung for pulling her sister out of school as I hung back with JeTi unnies and Krystal.

Sica-unnie and Fany-unnie walked away to grab some drink so I was left alone with Krystal.

She seemed nervous and fidgety.

"Ummm Yoong? Can we talk?"

I giggled, "Krystal-ah I'm right in front of you. What's up?"

Krystal bit her lip nervously, "I-I need to confess something..."

"What is it?" I asked confused.

She stepped forward so I could feel her breath on my face.

Her large brown eyes stared into mine.

They were dark and filled with a mixture of emotions.

I was starting to feel a little bit nervous.

"K-Krys?"

She took a deep breath.

"I love you Yoona... I always have and I always will..."

Krystal quickly leaned in and soon I felt unfamiliar lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~UPDATED~~~~~

AND NOW... LET THERE BE DRAMA! XD

What do you guys think?