Rage

Learning How to Love

Hello~ readers!

I decided to leave the A/N in the beginning just so I can make sure everyone can see my apology.

Really sorry for the late update, I know I promised end of last week but some complications came up with the medication they gave me for my wrists.

Anyway I'm all good now~!

I hope you guys like the update and feel free to leave any comments/criticism down below!

Thank you guys for all being so supportive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun POV

I followed Yuri-unnie and Yoona-unnie into a nearby room. Yuri-unnie was carrying Yoona-unnie bridal style while Yoona-unnie had her face burried in my older sister's neck.

Before we arrived at the room though, Soo-unnie left to follow the JeTi-unnies and Krystal. But before she walked away I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder to stop her. Sooyoung-unnie turned to look at me and gave me a questioning look.

"Don't be too harsh okay Youngie?" I reminded my girlfriend.

Sooyoung-unnie smiled sweetly at me and pecked my cheek.

"Arasso Hyunnie. Take care of Yoong and Yuri okay?"

I blushed and nodded as Sooyoung walked away.

I stepped into the room and found a very quiet YoonYul couple. Yuri-unnie was currently on the couch sitting next Yoona-unnie who was curled up on one of the arms of the couch. My elder sister appeared to be trying to coax her girlfriend to look at her. So far Yoona-unnie merely shook her head and kept brushing Yuri-unnie away, who sighed.

My older sister looked at me with pleading eyes.

"She won't talk to me Seo..." whispered Yuri-unnie sadly.

"Y-Y-Yoona-unnie?" I asked gently as I pulled a stray strand of hair out of her face.

She didn't respond and looked away.

I sighed.

I looked over at Yuri-unnie and I saw that she was trembling as well.

Although she seemed to be shaking from anger instead.

This didn't seem like a good situation and I decided to calm Yuri-unnie down before things got out of hand.

"Shhh~  it's okay unnie... calm down..."

I gently my elder sister's hand and she slowly began to relax.

Yuri-unnie pried her eyes off of Yoona and faced me.

"Sorry Hyunnie... but it's just when I saw Yoona being forced... I- it brought back bad memories..."

I closed my eyes tried to supress the memories that Yuri-unnie was talking about.

However before unnie could elaborate, Yoona-unnie began to stir on the couch.

"Y-Y-Yuri???" croaked Yoona-unnie weakly.

Yuri-unnie quickly got off of the couch and knelt in front of Yoona.

"What is it sweet heart? What can I do?"

"Y-Y-Yuri..."

The room became quiet.

"C-C-C-Can you l-l-leave me a-a-alone?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

"C-C-C-Can you l-l-leave me a-a-alone?" asked Yoona's voice weakly.

Her words sent thousands of steel daggers into my heart.

Leave her alone???

WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOONG?!?!?!

I'm your GIRLFRIEND!!! I'm your LOVER!!!!!

We need to talk about this. You just... I mean- she... I-

URGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WHY YOONA?!?!?!

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME AWAY?!?!?!

"P-Please Y-Y-Yuri??" asked Yoona again.

I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from quivering. It hurt to hear her say those words to me.

But I knew it really would do me no good if we had argument here and now.

The only thing I could do was probably leave for now.

I smiled weakly, tyring to hold back the tears that threatened to spill.

"S-S-Sure thing Yoona. I'll wait outside."

My feet raced me out of the room leaving my catatonic girlfriend and my screaming baby sister behind me.

Why Yoona?

Don't I mean anything to you?

~~~~~~~

I found a quiet balcony right outside where I could be left alone to my thoughts.

Honestly I was a mess.

Krystal had warned me before and hinted at her hidden feelings for my girlfriend.

Now there was proof.

She had kissed Yoona in front of all those people.

God damn it. The press would be all over this...

Not to mention I made the scene worse by attacking her.

But seeing the tears fall from Yoona's eyes as Krystal forcefully kissed her triggered many unwanted memories.

I can still hear my mother scream...

*Flashback to Yuri's childhood*

Six-year-old Yuri ran around the backyard of her house as a tall figure chased after her.

The small girl squealed with delight as figure got closer and closer.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU MY LITTLE KKAB!!!"

Yuri ran even faster but she soon tripped and the man who had been chasing her, caught Yuri before she hit the ground.

"Mwahahaha~! I got you now!!! UNLEASH THE TICKLE MONSTER!!!!"

"Kyahhhhhh~!" screamed the kkab. "APPA~! Stooooop!!!"

Yuri squirmed in her father's embrace.

From behind the daughter and father duo, a beautiful woman held a curious three-year-old girl in her arms.

"Yeobo~! Go easy on Yuri~!"

Mr. Kwon let Yuri go and turned to face his wife and his other daughter.

"Aigo~ don't worry honey I'm only teasing~! Seohyun-ah come and join us~!"

Mrs. Kwon let Seohyun down who made her way to her elder sister and father.

Yuri held Seohyun's hand and whispered into her younger sister's ears.

Seohyun smiled and nodded eagerly.

"Omo~ what are you two planning?" asked Mr. Kwon suspicious.

Yuri merely smiled at her father.

"Ready Hyunnie~? 1~ 2~ 3~ NOW~!!!"

The two little girls launched themselves at their father.

Mr. Kwon pretended to fall in agony as the little girls fell into a fit of laughter.

Mrs. Kwon watched her family with pride and joy as she also flung herself into the tangled mess of her husband and daughters.

The Kwon family spent the rest of the afternoon in bliss, by enjoying each other's company.

However a dark shadow loomed over the family.

Although in appearance they were quite happy, Mr. Kwon owned a large debt to the loan sharks.

The loan sharks learned of his cirucmstances and had grown hungry..

~~~~~~~

Late that night, Yuri and Seohyun woke up in the middle of the night to strange noises coming from their parents' bedroom.

The two girls heard muffled screams and soft thuds of flesh being destroyed.

Curious, Yuri scurried out of bed and headed towards the room next door with Seohyun trailing close behind her.

"U-U-Unnie..." whispered Seohyun.

Yuri looked to find her younger sister shivering with fear.

The elder of the two smiled and the younger one.

"Shhhhh~ it's okay Hyunnie. Unnie is here to protect you. Why don't you go back to bed and I'll find out what's wrong? I bet Appa's just playing one of his games again~!"

Seohyun being young, but mature, shook her head. She had a bad feeling about this.

Yuri frowned at Seohyun.

"Don't leave me alone unnie..." whispered the three-year-old.

The kkab smiled.

"I won't do that! Here, hold my hand okay?"

Seohyun nodded and held onto her elder sister's hand tightly.

Yuri was finally standing before her parents' room and saw that it was surprisingly open.

Her parents usually closed it at night as they said they wanted "privacy".

Tonight there was a small crack in which Yuri could see into.

But what she saw wanted to make her scream.

There were a men dressed in all black, carrying weapons, in her parents' bedroom.

The once beautifully decorated bedroom had been torn apart.

Shattered glass littered the floor as they had thrown all the perfectly framed pictures down on the ground.

There was also a pool of blood...

Yuri scanned the room to finallly spot her parents.

Three of men had her father all tied up and were beating him mercilessly.

While another two were forcing her mother to watch as she screamed for help.

"PLEAAAASE! Don't hurt him!!!! I'll do ANYTHING!!!"

The men all had nasty grins on their faces.

They threw her mother up on the bed and began to tear at her night gown.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" screamed her father in anguish.

Yuri watched as her mother was forcefully kissed and touched.

Gentle carresses that her father would usually flood their mother with now made Yuri sick as she watched the men.

Before she could see anymore, Seohyun had pulled her away and dragged her into the kitchen.

"Unnie... you have to call the police!" whispered Seohyun frantically.

Yuri swallowed the bitter taste that had filled and nodded.

She quickly dialed and prayed for help to come fast.

~~~~~~~

Her family was never the same again.

The men who had broke into the house were arrested and dealt with.

Her father was treated at the hospital for his wounds.

Her mother was pregnant.

But it wasn't her father's child.

Strictly religious people, they refused to abort and Mr. Kwon took it upon himself to believe it was punishment for being unable to protect his family.

Their perfect family was now shattered.

It was a baby girl.

But the pregnancy had taken toll on Mrs. Kwon and she refused to even hold the baby.

Having no choice, Mr. Kwon put the baby up for adoption.

The Kwons prayed that things would get better.

That wish went unfulfilled as the psychological effects on Mrs. Kwon made her insane and incapable to raise her children.

She was put into an institution after an incident where she had tried to murder Seohyun.

Mr. Kwon was driven with guilt as he felt responsible for his torn family.

And two years to the incident, he died in a car accident.

He had ran into a tree after loosing control of the car since he had taken an entire bottle of aspirin.

They called it an accident but Yuri and Seohyun knew better...

And thus they were raised by their uncle and aunt.

The girls learned to move on and enjoy life again.

Yet for the two girls they could never erase the sounds of their dad's anguished cries as their mother was forcedfully taken...

*End of flashback*

~~~~~~~

Seeing Yoona being kissed had only brought back those awful memories...

I closed my eyes tight and breathed in deeply just as the counselor had taught us many years ago.

I was going to get past this and live on.

I wasn't going to loose my temper...

"UNNIE!!!!" a voice screamed.

It was Seohyun.

"UNNIE! You have to get Yoona-unnie to the hospital!!! SOMETHING'S WRONG!!!"

I ran at the speed of light and burst into the room occuppied by Yoona.

She was on the floor vomitting.

I quickly knelt down and rubbed her back.

"There... there... let it out Yoongie..." I whispered.

However Yoona continued to vomit until soon she was vomiting bile and blood.

This wasn't good.

"Hyunnie! CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!!!"