Torture

Learning How to Love

And here's the update~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

I paced the hallway of the hospital impatiently as Jessica was still in surgery.

Mr. Jung had left a while ago with Mrs. Jung.

The two of them had gone to the cafeteria to grab some coffee.

It was completely silent except for the clacking of my heels.

"TIFFANY!" yelled a voice from behind me.

It was Yuri.

The Black Pearl held Minna tightly in her arms, while Sooyoung and Seohyun were behind her.

Minna looked at me with curiousity.

I managed to smile a little and held my arms out for her.

"Where's Taeyeon and Sunny?" I ask as Yuri transferred Minna to me.

"Taeyeon-unnie and Sunny-unnie are both on their way," responded Seohyun.

I sighed in relief, Minna's soft hair.

"How's Sica Fany? Is she hurt badly?" asked Sooyoung.

"Her life isn't in danger but she broke some her ribs, which bruised her lungs a bit. But the doctor said that it isn't too serious so she'll be okay."

The three of seemed to ease up slightly.

A gentle tug on my shirt caused me to break my gaze from the operation room doors.

Minna's bright large eyes stared back at me as she frowned slightly.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Fany-unnie... where is Jessica-unnie?"

"Jessie got hurt so the doctors are fixing her up now... She'll be all right though."

Minna smiled at my answer and snuggled into my chest, falling asleep.

The four of us with me carrying Minna, sat on the wooden benches of the hospital for a few moments in silence.

"Fany-ah... I don't mean to be rude... But why call of us over? I mean I care about Sica but...what's the rush to get everyone here?"

I looked sadly at Sooyoung and pulled out a piece of paper from my back pocket.

"This note came into my office 15 minutes after Sica was found and taken to the hospital."

Although it had barely been an hour since I had gotten the note, I had all the words down in my memory.

"I merely want one thing, which is Soojung-ah's heart. The obstacle in the way is Im Yoona... I am going to destroy her. And after that I will destroy every single person tied to her. I leave Jessica Jung as a warning to all of you so you can see my capability in harming a person. You may try to hunt me down. Perhaps you will succeed. Either way it does not matter to me... for when the time comes I will have Soojung as mine and Yoona will be dead...
Kwon Yuri... Lee-Im Minna... Jessica Jung... Tiffany Hwang... Choi Sooyoung... Kwon Seohyun... Kim Taeyeon... Kim Sunny...
You're next." 

Everyeon was silent as I finished reciting the words in the note.

Seohyun had started to cry silently. Sooyoung had her hands clenched in a fist but she tried to comfort the younger girl.

Yuri stood up from her seat and did something unexpected...

She punched the wall in front of her, leaving a small but noticeable crack.

"U-Unnie!" exclaimed Seohyun.

The younger of the sisters hurriedly stood up and started to examine Yuri's swelling hand.

But the black pearl pushed her away as tears started to leak down her face.

"GOD!!! Why is it always YOONA?!?! She's NEVER done ANYTHING wrong!!! And everyone's out to get her!!! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!"

Yuri slumped to the ground sobbing.

Seohyun stood silently with her own tears as she tried to muffle her sobs, staring at her older sister.

Sooyoung held her girlfriend in a tight grip as she also cried quietly.

At Yuri's outburst I also wanted to cry.

To finally breakdown... 

But I had promised Sica I wouldn't...

*Flashback to about an hour before*

Tiffany sped in her car all the way to the hospital.

She had made illegal turns, ran the red lights, went past the speed, but by some miracle the cops hadn't caught her.

The usually bubbly eye-smiling girl had tears in her eyes as she ran to the doors of the hospital.

"WHERE'S JESSICA JUNG?!" she cried frantically.

A nurse who seemed to be running towards another entrance heard her and stopped.

"Are you Miss Hwang?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Follow me, Miss Jung will arrive in a minute."

The two women ran towards where the sound of an ambulance was quickly getting louder.

They got there just in time as two paramedics were unloading Jessica who was strapped into a stretcher.

"J-JESS~!" squealed Tiffany as she grabbed her fiance's hand and started to walk with the doctors.

Jessica was quite pale as she had an IV and several other wires and tubes attached to her.

She also had a mask on her face, but nevertheless Jessica opened her eyes tiredly at her lover's voice.

"F-F-Fany-ah... is that you?"

"Oh God Jess!!! What did they do to you???"

Tiffany was crying as sobs finally overtook her.

Not being able to stand the sight of her lover's distress, Jessica weakly placed her hand on one of Tiffany's cheeks.

"Fany-ah... you have to listen to me... They took Yoong and Krys. We have to get them back. But until they fix me up, you have to be strong. Yoong and Krys need us. We don't have time to cry..."

"J-J-Jess..."

Jessica smiled and Tiffany's cheek softly.

"I'm going to be fine Fany-ah... Wait for me. I love you~!"

The doctors wheeled Jessica into the waiting room.

Tiffany was left standing in the hallway by herself.

"... I l-l-love you too..."

*End of flashback*

I quickly swallowed the tears threatening to explode out of me.

Minna fidgeted and whimpered in her sleep.

My arms moved automatically to rock the little girl in my arms.

She quieted down and smiled softly in her sleep.

I got up from my seat and placed one hand on Yuri's shoulder.

"Yuri-ah... I know you're upset. But right now we have to focus on finding Krystal and Yoona. We have to calm ourselves down. Crying isn't going to help anything right now..."

The black pearl nodded and got up quickly, wiping away her tears and sitting on the bench.

I moved Minna back into her arms and Yuri nuzzled against Minna's warm body.

"Minna-ah... I promise that I'll bring Umma home to you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

As night hit the city of Seoul, the city became quiet yet the people still bustled on with their lives.

Tonight however police cars roamed the streets of Seoul.

Their sirens filled the night air and the headlights lit up the dark alleys of the city.

They were all in search of the same two people.

Yet unknown to them, the two that they seeked for were outside of Seoul.

In a forested area where no one dared to step in, there was a small broken down cottage.

It was more than 10 miles away from its nearest neighbor.

So secluded that no one except the occupants knew that it existed.

Within the cottage, in one of the bedrooms were two young women.

One of them was tied to a rickety wooden chair as the other sat on the floor.

The one on the floor finally stirred and she sat up, facing Yoona who was sitting on the chair.

Blood poured freely down from the various cuts on Yoona's body.

"Y-Yoong? Are you still awake?"

The doe-eyed woman slowly opened one eye as the other was swollen shut.

She gave the other girl a slight nod as the pain was overwhelming.

Krystal grimaced at her best friend and her hands curled up in an automatic fist.

"God DAMNIT! It's MY fault we're in this mess... " thought Krystal to herself.

Footsteps were heard leading towards the room and Yoona flinched in reflex.

Krystal growled as the door opened to reveal a figure of another woman.

"You're awake now are Yoona? Shall we begin again?"

"You f*@#ing b!@#$! LET HER GO GYURI!!! She has NOTHING to do with ANY of this! It's just between YOU AND ME!"

The woman smiled deviously.

"On the contrary... she's the only obstacle that stands in my way of getting what I want..."

Krystal struggeled in her bonds as Gyuri approached Yoona.

She laid a gently hand on Yoona's swollen and bruised cheek.

The doe-eyed woman shivered at the touch and her eyes were wide in fear.

"Tell me my dear Soojung-ah... do you still love her even though I've ruined her pretty face?"

Krystal was overcome with fury and at the moment she was not thinking clearly.

"GOD DAMNIT ! YES! I STILL F*@#ING LOVE HER!!! Even if we were the last two people on earth, my heart will ALWAYS belong to her!!! I LOVE HER GYURI!!! AND I'LL NEVER FEEL THE SAME WAY I FEEL FOR YOONA FOR ANYONE!!!!"

Gyuri shook her head.

"I don't understand Soojung-ah... Your Yoona is in love with another... For heaven's sake she has a child with that Yuri chick!!! Why do you still love her? You have me Soojung-ah~..."

Krystal shot an icy glare.

"You will NEVER be anything close to what Yoona is to me!! You just want me for my body! You were never my friend. You were never there for me like Yoona was! I could NEVER replace Yoona with YOU!!!!!"

"Tsk Tsk... I guess you still need a lesson..."

Gyuri smirked and kicked Yoona in the stomach multiple times

Yoona screamed in agony.

"STOPPP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" screamed Krystal, tears flowing down her face.

Gyuri continued to kick until Yoona began to cough out blood.

"I'LL DO ANYTHING SO JUST STOP HURTING HER!!!"

Suddenly Gyuri frozed and looked at Krystal.

The younger girl's face was streaked with tears, her whole body was trembling, and she was bleeding from where the bounds were restraining her as she struggled with them.

"P-p-please... I'll do anything you want... me. Kill me. Take me... Just don't hurt her anymore... I c-c-can't stand it..."

Gyuri clucked her tongue.

"Tsk. Tsk... wrong answer my love. You would want me because you don't want me to hurt her anymore... You're heart still belongs to her..."

She walked over to Yoona's now limp body and pulled her up by her long hair.

The deer whimpered.

Gyuri dug into her pocket and pulled out a knife.

"Perhaps it's time to finally end this Jung..."

"NO!!!"

Gyuri smiled evily and placed the knife to Yoona's pulse point.

However just as she was about to plunge into the milky skin, her phone rang.

She growled angrily and answered her phone.

Krystal's heart beat rapidly as she couldn't believe her luck.

The younger Jung thanked God silently.

Gyuri hung up quickly, a frown evident on her face.

"Well lucky you my Soojung-ah... I'm going to have to spare your deer for a while. I have to go take care of something from work."

She walked over to Krystal and unchained her from the wall.

"You have no where to run to Soojung-ah... I'm going to lock you two lovebirds in. Enjoy your last moments with her... Soon you'll be mine~"

With that Gyuri quickly left the room.

~~~

Krystal POV

My body trembled as I scooted myself closer to her.

Yoona was hurt terribly.

I could hear her ragged breathing and her wounds oozing a large amount of blood.

"Y-Y-Yoona-ah... I'm s-s-s-so sorry... I-

"Shhhh~" Yoona managed to whisper, "I d-d-don't blame y-y-you..."

She slowly lifted herself up from the floor, careful not to move too much.

"K-K-Krys... I-I-I-I'm tired... Can I u-u-use your lap as a p-p-p-pillow?"

I nodded, tears once again flowing down.

Soon Yoona had her eyes closed.

"Thank you Krys..."

It didn't take long for her breathing to slow down as she must've fallen asleep.

She mumbled inconherently in her sleep.

"Y-Yuri... M-M-Minna-ah..."

My heart felt a painful pang as she mentioned Yuri's name.

Yoona started to whimper so I softly her hair, calming her down and even smiling a little.

I swear to God... I am going to get you out of here Yoona.

Even if it's the last thing I do...

I am going to get you out here. Alive.

I swear I'll bring you back.

Back to unnie.

To Tiffany-unnie...

To Sooyoung...

To Seohyun...

To Taeyeon...

To Sunny...

To Minna...

But mostly to Yuri...

I'm going to bring you back to her Yoong.

Because she's the only one that can make you happy...