Proposal?

Learning How to Love

*sigh*... I know. I realize it's been about a month since I updated...

Writer's block hit me hard and I had no idea how to continue the fic or if I even wanted to...

I really wanted to delete it but I know that many of my readers would have been disappointed.

So I took several weeks off. Read some YoonYul fics for inspiration... And I'm back.

Still can't find my old groove so bare with my poor writing... Nevertheless I am going to continue to write and I am going to continue this story! 

Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for more updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

"WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PINK IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!" I yell making Krystal jump.

The living room was covered with pastel pink satin, pink roses, hot pink plates, and possibly every single pink item on this planet.

I couldn't even see my lovely blue carpet anymore~!

My mom sat on one end of the couch examining a baby pink rose and a more magenta-ish pink rose, while my fiancée sat next to her animatedly discussing which one would be better in her bouquet. My equally lovely mother had no opposition to the pink and was eagerly giving her feedback... Grrr~!

"Jessie stop growling and help me pick out the dinner plates!" called out Tiffany as she finally set down the roses.

I rolled my eyes at Fany.

"I thought we decided on the white plates with the silver border!!!"

Tiffany paid no attention to my complaints as she brought over what appeared to me in MY opinion two dinner plates that looked exactly the SAME!

Luckily Yoona walked in to save me from the torture.

"YOOOOONG~!!!!!" I yelled while pulling her into a hug.

"THIS is the important schedule you called me out for?! UNNIE~ I was spending time with Yul and Minna~!"

Yoona pouted and sat down angrily with her arms crossed.

"You said you'd help with planning~! Besides I really do need your opinion~!" I whined.

The deer sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Fine what are we doing?"

I grabbed my coat and keys before also dragging Krystal.

"First we're going to get out of here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T PICKED OUT YOUR WEDDING RING YET UNNIE!!!!" exclaimed Krystal.

I cringed hearing my younger sister scream at me for the nth time. Ever since we got in the car and I told them where we were going, the two had been lecuting me non stop.

Yeah... so I hadn't bothered to pick one out and now I was running behind schedule...

I needed to pick one FAST!

Yoona rolled her eyes at me as the three of us entered the jewelry store.

"Hello! How may I help you to- Yoona?"

It was Amber.

"Amber?" said Yoona puzzled. "You work here?"

The tomboy blushed.

"I uh- I own this place... actually the whole company. I design jewelry that's chic but still fashionable enough that girls like..."

I looked around the store to see that she was correct.

All the designs were simple but stylish.

"Nice to see you again Amber."

She shook my hand.

"Jessica-ssi right? Looking for wedding rings?"

"Yes... I know I'm behind schedule but honestly all wedding bands look the same to me you know... Boring old gold."

Amber chuckled.

"You're in luck Jessica-ssi. I just designed a new line of not so... uh boring old gold."

She reached behind the the counter to show me three sets of wedding bands.

Each one held the same design.

But when two rings were placed side by side in the vertical position they formed a heart.

One half of the heart was studded with what appeared to be tiny diamonds and the other half was smooth. Both sides were bordered by a thing band of gold.

"These are beauitful Amber~!" I cooed.

Krystal came over to inspect them while Yoona praised the rings.

"What are the differences between the three sets Amber?" asked my sister.

Amber smiled.

"The first set is lined with pure silver, The second set is of mother of pearl, very fragile so it's lined with silver as well. And the third set is platinum."

I gulped as I had been admiring the third set. It seemed to shine brighter than the other two that were presented to me.

"You NEED to get this one Sica-unnie! Fany-unnie will LOVE it~!" exclaimed Yoona clutching my arm.

Krystal nodded in agreement.

"How much for the platinum?"

Amber smiled and held up a calculator.

Yoona whistled and Krystal's eyes went wide.

"They are of best quality Jessica-ssi. And with the best quality comes the price," added Amber.

All three of them looked at me expectantly and I merely smiled at them.

"The very best for my girl. I'll take it!"

Amber nodded happily.

"I'll put them in a nice velvet box~! Free of charge~!"

"Thanks Amber!"

With that the tomboy girl walked away and wrapped up my purchase.

I noticed that Yoona was now staring at another set of rings with intensity.

"Hey Yoong, what's you looking at?"

She shook her head slightly.

"Nothing in particular... I was just thinking if it would be possible for me to marry Yuri one day..."

I almost tripped and knocked into the glass in front of me, startled by Yoona's comment.

"W-what did you say?"

Yoona smiled softly.

"Just talking to myself unnie. Oh look! Amber's done! Let's go unnie!"

~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

Sunny and Taeyeon were going to be busy tonight so Seohyun and Soo were in charge of babysitting Minna.

I checked the time and saw that it was only 5:00.

Yoona had said she'd be home by 6:30 which gave me plenty of time to dress nicely for tonight.

I opened my large closet and examined the outfits I owned.

There were many cardigans, dresses, millions of pairs of jeans, shirts, blouses, and of course skirts.

But I wanted to look perfect for tonight, something that would leave a lasting impression...

Hmmmm... well... there's that red dress I wore for that party once.

Oh! Maybe my new dark blue one? Mmm... noooo... too elegant.

Maybe I should call someone for advice...

I smiled at my idea and grabbed my phone.

Suddenly it started to ring in my hands.

*Phone conversation*

Yuri: "Yoboseyo?"

Other line: "Yuri is that you?"

Yuri: "Oh Fany-ah? Is that you? Perfect timing, listen I nee-

Tiffany: "Y-Yuri you need to listen to me okay?"

Yuri: "Ummm... okay? Is something wrong Fany?"

Tiffany: "Yuri, where's Minna?"

Yuri: "Minna's at Seohyun's with Sooyoung... What's wrong Fany? You don't sound good..."

Tiffany: "Yuri you need to listen to me carefully... and please don't panic... you have to get Minna. Now."

Yuri: "O-o-okay... what's going on Tiffany? You're scaring me..."

Tiffany: *inhales deeply* "Yuri-ah... there's been an... incident. Sica is in the hospital."

Yuri: "Oh my god! Which one?! Where?!?! I'll head right over!! Hold on a sec-

Tiffany: "Yuri that's not all... Yuri-ah... Krystal and Yoona... *sobs*... they're m-m-missing. We don't w-w-where the are..."

Yuri: ......

Tiffany: "Y-Y-Yul? Are you still there?"

Yuri: "Where are you now Fany?"

Tiffany: "The hospital right down the block from where Seohyun works.. Yul are you okay? I can al-

Yuri: "I'll be there in 10 minutes with Minna." *hangs up*

~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal POV

I woke up to my ears ringing and my head pounding with pain.

GOOOOOD... Where the hell am I?!?

It was extremely dark in the room.

I realized that I was lying on the cold floor so I got up, my body aching in protest.

That was when I noticed that my hands had been tied behind my back.

What the F*@#?!?! What is going on?!?!?!

The ropes around my wrist hurt like hell as I struggled to get myself free.

Suddenly there was another groan from next to me.

A voice I was familiar with...

"Y-Y-Yoong????"

Yoona was on the ground as well.

Like me she was bound however she had been gagged and her legs were chained to the wall.

As I examined closer I saw that she was bleeding from a large gash on her head.

She was covered with cuts and bruises...

"Oh God! What happened Yoona?!?!"

Miraculously she opened one of her brown doe-eyes.

Yoona tried to smile at me but with the bloody rag in and her swolled face, it seemed impossible.

I could feel tears running down my cheeks now.

"Yoong! Yoong! What happened? Are you alright? Can you hear me???"

Yoona jerked her head a little, signaling me to come closer.

Immediately I leaned my head in so my ear was just centimeters away from her lips.

Her voice was so soft that it was barely audible.

"R-R-Run away S-S-Soojung-ah..."

Suddenly the door slammed open, revealing a figure.

"Well well... it looks like you're awake my dear Soojung..."