Mine

Learning How to Love

Krystal POV

I woke to an unfamiliar room with my head pounding.The sheets on the bed ruffled and a figure shifted next to me. I realized that I wasn't clothed...

GOD! How many drinks did I have last night????!!!!! It's been a while that I've had such an awful hangover... And sh@#! who did I sleep with?!?! I hope it wasn't an ugly person... Please don't let it have been a clingy ugly person... I'm praying right now!!! God can you hear me?!?!

I carefully lifted the sheets away from the sleeping body next to mine and was met with a pleasant surprise. She was absolutely y. The definition of a woman. Her wavy auburn hair shone from the light that came in from the room and fell down the silkyness of her back. I was happy that she wasn't ugly at the least. Now if she was clingy, that would be a problem

The beauty next to me opened her eyes and caught me staring at her. She smiled wickedly.

"Hey babe. You still want more after last night?"

I rummaged my head, trying to remember what I had done last night.

"What did we do last night?" I asked nervously.

She laughed, the sound of her laughter filled the room with its wonderous melody.

"I didn't suspect for you to be the cute type baby. Not after last night."

I blushed deeply.

The stranger leaned into kiss me and she probed her tongue for entrance.

Damn!!! She's a good kisser... I wonder if Yoona's lips taste this sweet...
GAWD KRYSTAL STOP THINKING ABOUT YOONA WHEN YOU HAVE THIS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Y AND WILLING WOMAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Snap out of it Jung!!!

She parted from our lip lock.

"I know you don't remember my name but I'm Gyuri."

Gyuri smiled at me, winking cutely.

I sent her my signature smile, "Krystal, Krystal Jung... It's nice to meet you Gyuri."

"It was great meeting you too," said Gyuri.

She stood up to find her clothes, "But sadly I have to get going."

I watched as she quickly put her dress back on. Gyuri turned to look at me as soon as she was done. She dug out a piece of paper from her purse and handed it to me.

"My number... call me okay?"

Gyuri left the room swaying her hips...

My god... what the heck did I just do??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

I was worried to have found Krystal's bed still empty this morning. No matter how many times I had tried calling or texting her she wouldn't answer.

"Jessie~! Yoona's on the phone!" called Tiffany from the kitchen.

I almost sprinted towards the phone, knocking the reciever from it's place on the wall.

"Hello? Yoong? Did you find Krystal?"

"Aniyo... I've tried calling her but she won't answer. Yul drove me to all the large clubs in the city, but I still can't find her..."

"AISH~! Where the heck could she be?!?!"

"Unnie... can you tell me what she was upset about?"

I bit my lip as I pondered on what how I should explain it to Yoona. I couldn't just tell her Krystal was madly in love with her...

"Ummm... she was upset over a girl... I think."

"Jinja? Over a girl?? But Krystal can have any girl that she wants! There are girls always flocking her!"

Yeah but the only girl she wants is taken...

"I know Yoona-ah but apparently that girl is already dating another person..."

"Oh. Then unnie I think I know where she is."

"Where?!"

"There's a park near our old high school. I'd always find Krystal when someone broke her heart or she was feeling down."

"Thanks Yoongie! You're the best!"

Yoona laughed, "Anything for you and Krystal, unnie~!"

I smiled bitterly as I hang up on Yoona.

Anything except what Krystal needs right Yoona-ah??
Gosh Yoong... Krys... what am I supposed to do???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yoona had said I found Krystal at the park. She was easily recognizable as she was the only one there this early in the morning. She was sitting underneath a large oak tree, seemingly fast asleep. Her clothes were the same that she had worn to go out and she reeked of alcohol. I wondered how much she had drunk.

"Krystal-ah... wake up sweetie..." I say as I shook her awake

Krystal grumbled but opened one lazy eye, "Jessica-unnie? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question Krys... why are you out here by yourself?"

Krystal stretched her arms out and yawned, "I just got here to watch the sunrise unnie. Must've missed it though because I fell asleep."

I sighed relieved that she hadn't been underneath the tree the whole night.

"Krystal-ah... I was so worried... where did you go last night?" I ask.

"Clubbing. I had some drinks which was more than I expected to have and then I met someone."

Krystal dug into her pocket, pulling out a piece of paper, "I got her number. Maybe I should call her sometime and get over Yoona."

She chuckled dryly and I saw tears falling down her face.

I frowned as I watched my usual strong and hard-headed younger sister crumble.

"Krystal-ah... maybe you should talk to Yoona. She was really worried about you."

"And what am I supposed to say to her unnie? I've always loved you?" asked Krystal smirking.

"I've always loved her... She was always the one I wanted to be with... I've done everything for her... But I guess it was too late."

She looked towards the distance smiling bitterly.

"Krys... I-.. I'm sorry..." I mumbled looking to my feet.

Krystal suddenly stood up and I saw her wiping her tears away. She turned to look at me smiling.

"What for unnie? There's nothing to be sorry about."

She held her hand out towards me and I took it hesitantly.

"Life gives us chances and sometimes we miss them. If we do, we're meant to move on. I missed my chance to be with Yoona, unnie, and she's happy with Yuri now. It's not in my place to break them apart. I have to move on too."

"Krys... I-

"I'm starved unnie!" said Krystal cutting me off.

"Let's go eat!"

I let my younger sister lead me to the car and could tell that Krystal was holding back her tears even now as we decided on where to go eat. Her sudden optimism about Yoona and Yuri scared me. We were Jungs. Our moods and feelings did not swing that easily. Krystal was up to something and for the life for me, I couldn't ease the heavy feeling within my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV

The doe-eyed girl was preoccupied as she finished her photo shoot. Today she was modeling for a brand of perfume and it was proving very difficult as she tried to concentrate on her job. The director and photographer who were both accustomed to working with the professional Miss Im Yoona. They were getting frustrated at Yoona's lack of cooperation.

"Miss Im," said the director, "would you like to take a break? It seems that you're a bit distracted today..."

Yoona bowed in apology, "I'm sorry sir. But if you don't mind, I think a break would benefit all of us."

"FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK!!! EVERYONE SET UP FOR THE NEXT SCENE!"

The doe-eyed girl ran off to where Yuri and Tiffany were waiting for her. Since it was the weekend, Yuri had brought Minna along to support Yoona. At the moment however, Minna had fallen asleep. The little girl was snoozing on Yuri's lap as Yoona ran over to them.

"Omo Yoong! What happened out there?" asked Tiffany worriedly.

Yuri gave Yoona's hand a light squeeze, "Is something bothering you Yoona-ah?"

"I'm worried about Krystal. Is Jessica-unnie here yet? Did she call?"

Tiffany and Yuri both shook their heads.

"Where could she be?" asked Yoona worriedly, "Where is Krystal?"

"I'm right here Yoona," called out a familiar voice behind Yoona.

The deer turned around quickly to find the Jung sisters walking towards them. Yoona's eyes filled with tears as she ran over to the younger Jung sister. Krystal was shocked as she found herself wrapped in a tight hug. Soon the front of Krystal's shirt was soaked as Yoona couldn't stop her tears.

"I-I-I w-w-was so w-w-worried K-K-Krys~!" wailed Yoona.

Krystal the deer's back soothingly, "I'm sorry to have worried you Yoona..."

"You p-p-pabo!" exclaimed Yoona as she pounded on Krystal's back with her fists. "Y-Y-You're a-a-always making me w-w-worried~!"

"I'm sorry Yoona," whispered Krystal as she leaned into burry herself in Yoona's hair.

She kissed the sweet smelling hair softly, "It won't happen again... I promise."

Krystal held Yoona for a little while longer until they were interruptted by a sudden cough.

"Ahem... I hate to break it up but that's my girlfriend you're hugging there Jung," said Yuri coldly.

Yoona parted away quickly as she noticed that Krystal's hands had found there way down to her waist. The deer blushed and ran off to the set as the director had began calling her. Jessica followed closely after Yoona. Poor Tiffany was left with the thick uneasy atmosphere between the black pearl and the baby Jung.

"Ummm... should we go to the set as well?" asked Tiffany quietly.

"Will you take Minna Fany? I'd like to talk to Krystal for a moment..." said Yuri.

Tiffany looked to Krystal who shrugged. The eye-smiling girl easily lifted the sleeping toddler from Yuri's lap and hurriedly left the room. Yuri watched the two leave and as soon as they were safely out of sight she turned to Krystal.

Usually the black pearl was able to hold back her anger but she was trembling now as she rose from her seat. Yuri understood that Yoona was loved by many people. She understood that Yoona was an idol. She could deal with the screaming fans, the romantic scenes in her movies, and so much more. Because she knew she'd be the only one in Yoona's heart.

But the scene she had just witnessed as Yoona hugged Krystal was too real for her. At first it had started off as a friendly hug and Yuri could deal with that. After all Krystal had been Yoona's best friend. But as Yoona cried harder Krystal's hands had slowly begun to slink down towards Yoona's waist... creating an intimate position between the two.

Her heart had hurt so much as she watched the contact between the two. It ached to the point she was going to break in two... but soon it was replaced with jealousy and rage. Yuri needed to show that Yoona was hers and hers only.

"Krystal-ssi..." started off Yuri as she stared deeply into Krystal's eyes.

Krystal didn't budge from Yuri's harsh stare, "Yes Yuri-ssi?"

"I didn't think that I needed to remind you... but Yoona is my girlfriend..."

The latter cocked an eyebrow, "And you're point is?"

"My point is that Yoona is mine... I don't aprove of you holding her so intimately."

Krystal shrugged, "What's wrong with a little skinship between good friends?"

"What's wrong is that Yoona is already in a relationship with me. Skinship should strictly be with just me Krystal-ssi."

"Are you implying that I am trying to take Yoona away from you? My my... not so confident are we Yuri?" mocked Krystal.

Yuri clenched her fists, "She's mine and that's not going to change."

Krystal suddenly moved towards Yuri and trapped the older girl against the wall.

"I would keep a careful eye on her Yuri-ssi. She's too beautiful for her own good. Who knows? Anyone could snatch her away..."

"Is that a threat Jung?" snarled Yuri as she shook Krystal off.

Krystal smirked, "Take it however you want it. But remember this: I'll be keeping an eye for Yoona."

"That won't be necessary," Yuri says as she stormed off towards the set. "She has me now."

The younger girl watched Yuri's back disappear.

"For now you do..." she mumbled before walking off to follow Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

"UMMA!" greeted Minna as I finally finished the photo shoot.

"Minna-ah! Are you awake now?"

My niece ran over to me and leaped into my arms.

"Yes umma! Are you finished with your work now?" she asked cutely.

I nodded and she squealed happily, burrying her face into my shoulder.

"Are you hungry Minna-ah?"

Minna nodded eagerly, "I want to eat at Seohyun-unnie's restaurant!"

"Then I guess that's where we're headed," replied Jessica-unnie. "I'll get Jay to pull the car over."

"Oh~! Minna wants to come too!" exclaimed the little girl in my arms.

Minna scrambled down as she eagerly held Jessica-unnie's hand and dragged her away.

"Wait for me Jessie~!" squealed Tiffany as she ran after them.

So it was just Krystal, Yuri, and I left in the room.

"Well I'm heading out then," said Krystal as she put on her sunglasses.

"You're leaving Krys?" I ask disappointed.

She gave me a cheeky grin and placed a hand on my face, "Missing me already Yoong?"

I blushed at her teasing, "A-aniyo... I was just hoping to catch up more during lunch."

Krystal laughed, "I'm just kidding Yoong. And as much as that sounds fun, I have a meeting with a client today."

She swiftly kissed my cheeks making me red again. When did Krystal get so bold?

"Bye Yoong! Bye JeTi unnie! By Minna!"

Krystal turned to face my girlfriend, "I'll see you around Kwon."

Yuri looked like she was ready to beat someone up as she was turning red from anger. I walked over to her quickly.

"Yuri-ah~? Is something wrong?"

Yuri finally pried her eyes away from where Krystal had exited.

"It's just-... I-... I don't like her touching you so much Yoong..."

I giggled at my jealous girlfriend, "Hahahaha~ aigoooo~ my Yuri is jealous~!"

My girlfriend pouted cutely, "It's not funny Yoona. I'm actually questioning if I'm really good enough for you..."

She turned her face away from me and I was surprised to see her eyes swimming with tears.

"Y-Y-Yuri... what makes you think that?"

I placed my hands on her face and pulled it gently to face me.

She looked to her feet, "It's just that you seem so happy to be with Krystal and you guys are so close..."

"Yuri-ah... look at me please..."

Yuri's warm brown eyes met mine.

"Yuri-ah you were the one who I fell in love with. You helped me take care of Minna. You dealt with Jessica-unnie. You confessed to me... You saved me from Kim. You comforted me from my guilt. But most importantly... Yuri-ah... you loved me for me and not for Im Yoona."

"Y-Yoona-ah..." whispered Yuri.

"I love you Kwon Yuri and that's not going to change..."

I leaned in and kissed Yuri. However we quickly parted as we didn't want anyone to catch us.

"Saranghae Im Yoona~..." said Yuri softly.

"Nado Kwon Yuri~..."

I grabbed Yuri's hand ran towards the door.

"Come on let's go eat some lunch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOOOOOOOOD EVENING~!!!!!!!

I finally had some time to update so here it is~!

And since I have some more time on my hands I will write you guys a special short chapter since I made you all wait for so long... Mianhe~ T^T...

Please leave me a comment and feedback~

I feel like I'm loosing some of my readers :(

I apologize for the long periods of no update... I will try my best to update as well as I study for my finals~! xD

Thank you all for reading~!